Elections Official Joe Biden Sundowning Megathread

I don't have to care about what Biden does as much because he isn't the only one running the show and his team is not riddled with corruption, incompetence, and nepotism.

I usually ignore dumb statements made in the Warroom, but every so often there's a sentence posted that I read that makes me say outloud "Holy fucking shit."

I usually ignore dumb statements made in the Warroom, but every so often there's a sentence posted that I read that makes me say outloud "Holy fucking shit."
Yeah that’s hilarious bad. Biden has shown himself and his administration to be incompetent, corrupt and full of nepotism. Dude is covering so hard for Biden. It’s sad

GearSolidMetal,

No, you cut out most of what I said for a hot quote. Why not quote the whole thing if you are going this route?

"I don't have to care about what Biden does as much because he isn't the only one running the show and his team is not riddled with corruption, incompetence, and nepotism. The ship doesn't run aground if he has health problems. Kamala could take over tomorrow and it would be a none issue transition. So, no I am not going to get all up in arms over the president doing this or that when he is not trying to undermine democracy, ruin our relations with other countries, dismantle programs, firing anyone that tries to investigate him or disagrees with him. or carrying out some personal vendetta. It it also a bit curious how Reagan is held in such high esteem by republicans even though he had a sharp decline going into his second term."

Trump was making gaffs, committing fraud left and right, nepotism, trying to start a war with Iran, and trying to start a coup. I don't particularly care whether a guy who has a history with stuttering or is going through some health issues if it doesn't involve the implementation of bad policy or outright fraud. Reagan ,a god to a lot of republicans, wouldn't have had a second term if this same criticisms were applied to him. The whole reason the focus is on Biden for these various things is because his opponents don't have a lot to criticize him on policy. If poor speech was some benchmark or something similar, a lot of you need to read the transcripts of Trump's speeches. The guy could barely put together a sentence and was all over the place. Afghanistan is the first thing that Biden has gotten real criticism for but that was also going to be crappy no matter who or when it happened and the media has overplayed it so its a story. I don't care because his administration is not a big fucking dumpster fire of a mess. Might he step down if he has health problems and Kamala would step up, yeah that could happen. It hasn't and likely for some real reasons.

It is really impossible to take a lot of criticism seriously with all the grift, fraud, lies, nepotism, and theft with the last president who received near zero criticism from his base. If the bar had been higher for Trump, than all this criticism wouldn't feel so partisan.

Last edited:
**insert not shuure if serious gif here**

Well, the main focus has been the roll out of the vaccine and getting the economy back on track. Pull out of Afghanistan was started by Trump but it needed to happen. I don't know what your talking about that has been egregious. I haven't found any of his executive orders to be radical. Most were just rolling back what the last administration undid.

maxresdefault.jpg

Alzheimer's face for sure.

GearSolidMetal,

No, you cut out most of what I said for a hot quote. Why not quote the whole thing if you are going this route?

"I don't have to care about what Biden does as much because he isn't the only one running the show and his team is not riddled with corruption, incompetence, and nepotism. The ship doesn't run aground if he has health problems. Kamala could take over tomorrow and it would be a none issue transition. So, no I am not going to get all up in arms over the president doing this or that when he is not trying to undermine democracy, ruin our relations with other countries, dismantle programs, firing anyone that tries to investigate him or disagrees with him. or carrying out some personal vendetta. It it also a bit curious how Reagan is held in such high esteem by republicans even though he had a sharp decline going into his second term."

Trump was making gaffs, committing fraud left and right, nepotism, trying to start a war with Iran, and trying to start a coup. I don't particularly care whether a guy who has a history with stuttering or is going through some health issues if it doesn't involve the implementation of bad policy or outright fraud. Reagan ,a god to a lot of republicans, wouldn't have had a second term if this same criticisms were applied to him. The whole reason the focus is on Biden for these various things is because his opponents don't have a lot to criticize him on policy. If poor speech was some benchmark or something similar, a lot of you need to read the transcripts of Trump's speeches. The guy could barely put together a sentence and was all over the place. Afghanistan is the first thing that Biden has gotten real criticism for but that was also going to be crappy no matter who or when it happened and the media has overplayed it so its a story. I don't care because his administration is not a big fucking dumpster fire of a mess. Might he step down if he has health problems and Kamala would step up, yeah that could happen. It hasn't and likely for some real reasons.

It is really impossible to take a lot of criticism seriously with all the grift, fraud, lies, nepotism, and theft with the last president who received near zero criticism from his base. If the bar had been higher for Trump, than all this criticism wouldn't feel so partisan.

I read the rest of your post and its a clear you have such a horrible case of Trump Derangement Syndrome that whatever Biden does must be better than Trump.

*Hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens flowing across the border? Well at least Biden isn't forcing the ones that are caught to wait in Mexico for the court dates.

*Inflation going through the roof? Well Biden has alot of programs to pay for that Trump wouldn't so everybody is still better off.

*Biden is obviously suffering from dementia and being an embarrassment to himself, the Presidency, and the entire nation... but he hasn't tweeted anything bad.

*Trump had his family members as his staff members in the white house, taking bribes! Oh, Biden's son Hunter selling his paintings for hundreds of thousands to buyers that are 'off the books'... nothing to see here folks.

Reality Check - Your perspective of what horrible President is has been warped so badly by the MSM over Trump's presidency that you're blind to the legit criticisms of this horrible President.

Biden is pure scum and his replacement is even worse
Yea some are saying maybe they should
Impeach him but I’m like hell no the VP is a spawn of satan and out of her mind. Rather have Hillary, Warren, Obama etc than Harris .

no. that IS the edited version. as you can clearly tell now in the edited tweet you are sharing and claiming to be "unedited" has already been flagged by twitter and labelled as misleading.

you are fake news, and so is all of the rest of the garbage that you spew, maga muppet.

here is the original video:

https://www.c-span.org/video/?51429...JwoB19PwjmgUKdMoGH837Zj2Sy0MfVtQoq-NHwYOBdZb8

The short segment isolated in the posts begins at the 12:42 minute mark. At the 13:14 minute mark, Biden continues speaking, but this has been cut out of the clips in the posts being shared online.

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-biden-asleep-idUSL1N2Q00H8

you dont have to take it from me. you can also click on the manipulated media caption on your very own "unedited" tweet you posted if you want to know just how fake your fake news is.

sherbros, i give you a prime example right here of how the republicans dumbass base believes everything spoon-fed to them that confirms their distorted world view, and will never see the follow up articles explaining how it’s all just a made up lie. lying is the only thing conservatives do these days. and why do they lie? for the same reason that they breathe. that's just how they are.
so he fell asleep for a minute and then woke up?

Yea bush and others never filmed the honorary meeting dead soldiers …
I don't know what you mean by this.

Maybe my post wasn't clear; a POTUS doesn't even need to keep track of the time himself as everyone around him is there to keep him on schedule at all times.

I read the rest of your post and its a clear you have such a horrible case of Trump Derangement Syndrome that whatever Biden does must be better than Trump.

*Hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens flowing across the border? Well at least Biden isn't forcing the ones that are caught to wait in Mexico for the court dates.

*Inflation going through the roof? Well Biden has alot of programs to pay for that Trump wouldn't so everybody is still better off.

*Biden is obviously suffering from dementia and being an embarrassment to himself, the Presidency, and the entire nation... but he hasn't tweeted anything bad.

*Trump had his family members as his staff members in the white house, taking bribes! Oh, Biden's son Hunter selling his paintings for hundreds of thousands to buyers that are 'off the books'... nothing to see here folks.

Reality Check - Your perspective of what horrible President is has been warped so badly by the MSM over Trump's presidency that you're blind to the legit criticisms of this horrible President.

Trump didn't get re-elected nor has a chance in 2024. The sooner you drop the schtick the quicker we can move on.

Back