Elections Official Joe Biden Sundowning Megathread

You do realize that this clip is manipulated/edited? Just like the picture of Biden looking like he was sucking his wife's finger? It's pretty frightening and disturbing I even have to point this kind of stuff out.
cope

did anything happen in 2020 that might cause a statistical fall like that?
i don't know, anything?

Yes something did, which was handled very poorly which caused life expectancy to decline by 1.5 years (which is absolutely unfathomable to happen to a first world country in the 21st century). Trump, like all Presidents, had to deal with extraneous events which negatively affected his Presidency.

It's not a cope post. Look, Biden has declined cognitively (but by no means to the extent that many right wingers claim) but that clip was edited/manipulated just like the picture of him looking like he was sucking his wife's finger. The fact that Biden has declined somewhat cognitively and that the video and picture were doctored can both be true.

Amazing that you don't see your own hypocrisy.

I don't have to care about what Biden does as much because he isn't the only one running the show and his team is not riddled with corruption, incompetence, and nepotism. The ship doesn't run aground if he has health problems. Kamala could take over tomorrow and it would be a none issue transition. So, no I am not going to get all up in arms over the president doing this or that when he is not trying to undermine democracy, ruin our relations with other countries, dismantle programs, firing anyone that tries to investigate him or disagrees with him. or carrying out some personal vendetta. It it also a bit curious how Reagan is held in such high esteem by republicans even though he had a sharp decline going into his second term.

Last edited:
I don't have to care about what Biden does as much because he isn't the only one running the show and his team is not riddled with corruption, incompetence, and nepotism. The ship doesn't run aground if he has health problems. Kamala could take over tomorrow and it would be a none issue transition. So, no I am not going to get all up in arms over the president doing this or that when he is not trying to undermine democracy, ruin our relations with other countries, dismantle programs, firing anyone that tries to investigate him or disagrees with him. or carrying out some personal vendetta. It it also a bit curious how Reagan is held in such high esteem by republicans even though he had a sharp decline going into his second term.
Damn you are dumb.

Unbelievable. And he's had a good amount of R and R lately too. Bennett just plows ahead as if it isn't happening; so awkward.

He plows ahead as if it is not happening because, indeed, it is not happening. It's an edited and manipulated video.

You do realize that this clip is manipulated/edited? Just like the picture of Biden looking like he was sucking his wife's finger? It's pretty frightening and disturbing I even have to point this kind of stuff out.

It's not a cope post. Look, Biden has declined cognitively (but by no means to the extent that many right wingers claim) but that clip was edited/manipulated just like the picture of him looking like he was sucking his wife's finger. The fact that Biden has declined somewhat cognitively and that the video and picture were doctored can both be true.
Took you off ignore so I could reply; you're lying. It's straight from the AP and not edited for content, just cropped by myself for framing:
full

He plows ahead as if it is not happening because, indeed, it is not happening. It's an edited and manipulated video.
Another bold claim; are you able to provide an analysis to prove this? Happen to have a link to "the original footage"?

Took you off ignore so I could reply; you're lying. It's straight from the AP and not edited for content, just cropped by myself for framing:
full

Another bold claim; are you able to provide an analysis to prove this? Happen to have a link to "the original footage"?

Haha, you put me on ignore over this?

Look at the video of this incident
jdpwi1bozwjkuqvhlkkh.mp4

And now please tell me that the picture is somehow not totally misleading.

It's disturbing and pathetic I even had to do this with you. And yes, the gif of him falling asleep was also manipulated/edited.

jdpwi1bozwjkuqvhlkkh.mp4

It's disturbing and pathetic I even had to do this with you. And yes, the gif of him falling asleep was also manipulated/edited.

Lol. The video shows an old man doing creepy old man stuff. Shit a normal guy would never do

Lol. The video shows an old man doing creepy old man stuff. Shit a normal guy would never do

What's so creepy about him playfully biting his wife's finger when she is up on stage and accidentally nearly hit his face with her hand? That's why he did it. The picture that has been posted of the incident makes it seem like the episode was something totally else entirely.

full

It would literally take 20 seconds to debunk that GIF

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...me-minister-you-fell-for-fake-news-1.10165005

https://www.10news.com/news/fact-or...n-was-president-biden-sleeping-during-meeting

https://www.reuters.com/article/fac...ponse-during-israeli-pm-meeting-idUSL1N2Q00H8

jdpwi1bozwjkuqvhlkkh.mp4

Your claim was that the AP's photo was edited. It is not. And no, I didn't "put you on ignore over this", I took you off ignore over this... what's your confusion?

I'm not sure what gif you're talking about in reference to POTUS falling asleep, I watched a video that you claimed was edited.

Also, "disturbing and pathetic"? Please.

Your claim was that the AP's photo was edited. It is not. And no, I didn't "put you on ignore over this", I took you off ignore over this... what's your confusion?

I'm not sure what gif you're talking about in reference to POTUS falling asleep, I watched a video that you claimed was edited.

Also, "disturbing and pathetic"? Please.

If you took someone off the ignore list that means at one point you must have put them on the ignore list. That was exactly my point with that comment: why would you have done that in the first place exactly?

Again, the picture of him playfully biting his wife's finger is clearly zoomed in and framed in a way to make him seem like a crazy, demented, nutcase, when, taking into account what was going on up on that stage at that point in time, this clearly was not the case.

If you took someone off the ignore list that means at one point you must have put them on the ignore list. That was exactly my point with that comment: why would you have done that in the first place exactly?
Literally no one knows or cares why, let alone "exactly" hahaha!

Again, the picture of him playfully biting his wife's finger is clearly zoomed in and framed in a way to make him seem like a crazy, demented, nutcase, when, taking into account what was going on up on that stage at that point in time, this clearly was not the case.
"Playfully biting his wife's finger"

Yes, while attempting to become POTUS, in fact, at an event intended to gain support to achieve that goal. And yes, I mentioned I'd cropped (lol at "zoomed in") it as the original is quite a wide shot with many other things going on and imagery unrelated to his actions in the moment. Nothing has been changed though.

And please feel free to get as offended as you like that this moment happened and was captured in still so clearly, but also recognize that it did happen. I haven't made anything up here.

Our POTUS is old enough (by many years) to understand that a man must live with the legacy of his actions in the world. He chose to perform this action, and there is no misintention in someone posting the result online.

Literally no one knows or cares why, let alone "exactly" hahaha!

"Playfully biting his wife's finger"

Yes, while attempting to become POTUS, in fact, at an event intended to gain support to achieve that goal. And yes, I mentioned I'd cropped (lol at "zoomed in") it as the original is quite a wide shot with many other things going on and imagery unrelated to his actions in the moment. Nothing has been changed though.

And please feel free to get as offended as you like that this moment happened and was captured in still so clearly, but also recognize that it did happen. I haven't made anything up here.

Our POTUS is old enough (by many years) to understand that a man must live with the legacy of his actions in the world. He chose to perform this action, and there is no misintention in someone posting the result online.

Please watch this 5 second GIF/clip and tell me he wasn't joking around when he bit her finger? I know you're most likely trolling me but still.

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-medi...ogressive,q_80,w_800/jdpwi1bozwjkuqvhlkkh.mp4

Back