Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Elections Official Joe Biden Sundowning Megathread

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by TheFirstEMP, Aug 9, 2019.

1. SammyJar88 MAGA!!!

Joe Biden's Brain Is Melting - The Ulimate Compilation

Joe Biden: China's Puppet

Joe Rogan - Says I’d Rather Vote For Trump Than Joe Biden, I Don't Think He Can Handle Anything

Joe Biden - 17 Minutes Of Joe's Melting Brain

2. Gregolian .45 ACP Platinum Member

I want to make fun of the guy.... but at the same time I can't imagine being his family watching him seemingly mentally deteriorate in front of them and the world like this. I know my dad struggled seeing his mom succumb to Alzheimer's and his mom wasn't a public figure.

3. listrahtes Black Belt

What I am interested in is if democrats will support Biden? Are there any democrats here who think Biden will be a good and competent president? I just cant picture a scenario where I would vote for him. Rather just not go voting.

I just dont get this nomination at all besides obvious powerplay and not giving a fuck about real politics. Cant be so difficult to present a candidate who is much more competent than Trump and not as moral bancrupt.

To me as an outsider it looks like the democrats sabotage themselves with intention and even help Trump get reelected.

Why are the democrats doing this?

My guesses:
    1) Biden is complete tool / puppet and will be guided by the real players 100% whoever that is. Little bit like George Bush Junior. But he lacks the ability to win which makes his choice very strange in that context.
    2) Biden has a strong power position inside the democratic party and was able to outmaneuver his opponents.
    3) There really is no better candidate within the democrats (which would be really sad)

4. aldeniro78 Who cares

It is a little sad but he's also a creep so I don't have a ton of sympathy for him. But shame on the Democrats for pushing him this far. And they'll pay for it dearly by looking stupid for a second straight election.

5. listrahtes Black Belt

But isnt it even worse if he doesnt have dementia and behaves like that? Not to sound harsh but thats a very low IQ presentation. I think there is no need for calling out his political opponent for pegging him as anything. Biden himself does a great job at deconstructing any perceived competence he might have.

The most backlash comes from his own media campaign videos or visits. Just think about how this will turn out in a real debate. Its sad for the US. George Bush JR really was a dummy but now one of the most important countries on this planet has two idiots campaigning for president.

In retrospect someone like Reagan seems like a good president. Would have never thought to write something like that but Clinton, George Bush JR, Trump.. wow thats bad.

6. Fluffernutter Silver Belt

I think 1.

Democrats will rally behind Biden because they know he won't be in charge. He will have party loyalists (albeit competent party loyalists) running the show. I assume his cabinet will be made up of former Obama/Clinton aides and former deputies from the Obama administration.

His presidency will be Obama 2.0, but without the charisma.

7. Phisher Gold Belt

8. Bloody Pulp Gold Belt

<Varys01>

Phisher likes this.
  9. Mark Hunts FIST Black Belt

Will Joe Biden have the easiest run to the presidential office in history?
    I think he has left his basement once in 3 months

10. Phisher Gold Belt

Uncle Joseph is having a rough day.

MusterX likes this.
  11. Phisher Gold Belt

12. squeezewax Black Belt

Biden obviously knows he is not anywhere near as mentally healthy as he was just a few short years ago. His wife would know that. His family would know that. His close friends would know that. We know that. Yet the charade carries on!

The fact that Biden is running for President, shows how dishonest he and the Dems are.[all politicians actually] They act as if Biden is fine. In other words they are lying to all the voters in America. To all the people in the West and beyond.
    AND THEY DON'T CARE!
    It is WRONG!

The guy could end up 'the most powerful man in the world' yet none of the Dems are addressing his mental state. I don't know if any other news stations or shows, besides Fox News, are highlighting this subject?

In general, politicians only care about their particular political party. Surely almost every member of the Democrat Party knows Biden isn't capable of being the President? They just want power.
    It's just so wrong and dishonest.

Everyone running to be President should have their mental ability tested, isn't it supposed to be the most important job in the world?
    Although i do support Trump,[not quite as much as i used to!] i would be critical of any politician from any party. I just cannot believe no one except Fox is talking about Biden's mental state.

I can understand a life-long politician wanting to have the opportunity to run for the Presidency. I can understand Biden and his family's self-denial when it comes to accepting there is something wrong with his mental capacity. But come on, be honest!
    I'm sure Biden has already, or will, agree to step down as President after a short time within his four year term.
    I really think he just wants to go down in history as a President. Not just for himself but for his family too. Vanity!

13. Ichibanner Purple Belt

Biden's mind is toast. I think his cognitive ability is diminished. I believe he's too old for the rigors of continued travel and the strain of hitting the campaign trail.

My Father is a Senior Citizen. Very well-read, does not have a College education. Articulate and well-spoken, I have yet to hear my Dad confuse words like Biden does. At no time would my Father accidentally say "Poor kids are just as bright as White kids", especially since he grew up fairly poor with 8 siblings and a Coal Miner for a Dad.

The fact that Biden seems to go "Old man crazy" is what scares me. There's confusing words, or failure to accurately recall names and dates then there's things like this gem when he was asked if he had taken a cognitive test:

"No, I haven't taken a test. Why the hell would I take a test? Come on, man. That's like saying you, before you got on this program, you take a test whether you're taking cocaine or not. What do you think? Huh? Are you a junkie?"

- Old man crazy

14. Ready2Defend Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

I made fun of Sleepy Smurf's public speaking on Facebook once. Idiot dems tried to tell me it was because he had a stutter.

A stutter doesn't make you incoherent.

15. Mean Farmer The next size up.

Chorus English translation, not making this up:

I want to breathe your neck slowly
    Let me tell you things in your ears
    So that you remember when you're not with me

GrandNewb and cottagecheesefan like this.
  16. cottagecheesefan Gold Belt

maybe he just sings quietly despacito when he whispers sweet nothings into the ears of the little girls he touches and caresses their hair

Mean Farmer likes this.
  17. Mean Farmer The next size up.

Team Joe seriously thought they could run a completely "virtual" campaign, and people would go along with the excuse "because COVID", but then they saw Trump going to Kenosha and having yuge rallies, and they panicked.

They thought they would get way more of a reaction when they hooted and hollered about Trump's rallies are literally killing everybody! but the packs of riot rats out in the streets slapped that bullshit down, and, despite having the leftist media all on board with demonizing Trump's plague-spreading rallies, nobody gives a fuck, and they had to pull Joe out of the bunker and set him to chasing Trump around and glomming up the scraps.

Joe's half-assed panicky pete campaign is a disaster because it's all thrown together last minute and there's no support networks set up and no schedule to follow, and basically no game plan at all. It's just Joe flying around willy nilly, stepping off his rented UberJet, and waving to the baggage handlers on the runway before he gets in the limo that'll take him to the half-empty VFW hall for the next hilarious blunderfest.

18. Confucamus Last of the V8s Platinum Member

Jesus Christ. I'm against Biden but it is really sad to see him like this. I don't know what his handlers are doing but they need to make Biden rehearse a lot more than they're already doing before he goes out to speak.

19. Joe :l

Biden jokingly playing the song for the guy who performed it is supposed to be a big deal?

20. PalmaSoriano Green Belt

Dat Latino “parade”

[​IMG]

Must be all those biden voters @luckyshot swears by