Elections Official Joe Biden Sundowning Megathread

Calling it now.
If the US still has elections in 4 years.
Biden will not be reelected.

Biden didn’t get elected because people liked him, he got elected because they wanted Trump out. Kamala didn’t get on the ticket because she was qualified, she got on because she was a woman and had some pigment in her skin. Neither is fit, not prepared for the responsibilities, and both have done horrible at the things they criticized Trump for. This country is in for it, because no way they get re elected and no Republicans have shown promise. The country loved Trumps “drain the swamp”, and that angle could get someone besides Trump elected.

this is prolly his normal condition w/out the stuff hes getting to stay awake
the question is, are they reducing his dose intentionally?

I honestly wish that the Israeli PM paused and just starred at Biden for a little bit. If no response, call for medical attention. Only to see Biden pop back awake.

It’s the only thing that could make anyone realize what a clown show this is.

It amuses me that you that you think not liking Trump is a valid reason to not criticize Biden.

It is nice that you re-edited your entire post because it made no sense.

It isn't about liking though I don't like Trump, it is the hypocrisy of how you guys try to point out ever flub when Trump couldn't even put together sentences. Trump was such a flub that it wasn't even news anymore. People then act surprised when Trump in the end says "who knew heatlhcare was so complex".

It is nice that you re-edited your entire post because it made no sense.

It isn't about liking though I don't like Trump, it is the hypocrisy of how you guys try to point out ever flub when Trump couldn't even put together sentence. Trump was such a flub that it wasn't even news anymore.
I didn't edit that post.

It makes perfect sense. You deflect criticism from Biden by bringing up Trump. Don't pontificate about hypocrisy while being a hypocrite.

I didn't edit that post.

It makes perfect sense. You deflect criticism from Biden by bringing up Trump. Don't pontificate about hypocrisy while being a hypocrite.

I don't have to be keen on everything Biden is doing to see how all of you were silent during Trump's flubs and shenanigans.

Seems so, here is the unedited version

And here is right after as his team rushes the press out lol. THANK YOU LET'S GO. He sits there like he doesn't even know what is going on

This is CCP/NK level bullshit

They’re going to keep him protected from unscripted press conferences as long as possible…

They can’t hide him forever… right?

We tried to warn u dummies.
Trump=not a good person
Trump=great president
Biden=not a good person
Biden=not a good president

Trump= bad President

Millions fewer had health insurance by the time he left office compared to when he took office and life expectancy in the US declined by 1.5 years in 2020. When he took office the unemployment rate was either 4.5 percent or 4.6 percent and when he left office the unemployment rate was 6.4 percent. His annualized GDP figure was 1.2 percent which is one of the worst figures for a US President in the modern era. How on earth can anyone call someone a good President with these kinds of statistics?

how dare biden fall asleep in front of his master

You do realize that this clip is manipulated/edited? Just like the picture of Biden looking like he was sucking his wife's finger? It's pretty frightening and disturbing I even have to point this kind of stuff out.

Back