*OFFICIAL* Greg Hardy A-Level athlete future UFC champ war wagon!

I come from the future...

train-derail-gif-4.gif

<BC1>

Hop on the war wagon now sherbros. I don’t know about you guys but I DON’T watch MMA for role models and good citizens, I watch it for entertaining fights.

Last time the UFC signed someone as athletic as Hardy, he became HW champ in his 3rd UFC fight and 4th pro fight over all.
Greg Hardy is destined to be champion. Either late 2019, or early 2020 depending on if Dana starts to fast track him once he makes his real UFC debut. You guys can deny all you want, but just remember Derrick Lewis is ranked #2 in the world currently (still a fan of black beast).

View attachment 418765
Who’s in?

you cant be talking about brock lesner are you/?

greg hardy quit in there and was looking for a way out. he couldnt bull rush him and score the win so he didnt know what to do after starting to gas.

but one thing he did learn is how the play the victim card from jon jones manager

Hardy is gunna run thru these C- athletes. I don't buy in the argument that he is a bad guy either. All people around him say he is a great guy and his UFC interviews have all painted him in a good light. None of us know wtf happened that night, and if you are judging a person based off of one drunken night, he said she said bs, then you really need to re-evaluate yourself and grow the f up.

great guys dont beat woman

Someone like Curtis Blayes or Marcin Tybura will hug him to the ground for 3 rounds

Then Dana will cut whoever beats Hardy

does dana cut greg hardy for losing to greg hardy

great guys dont beat woman
Were you there? That is one of the main issue with every domestic dispute ever: he said she said. I knew a girl who offered me 100 dollars to punch her in the face so she could get her male room mate out of their jointly rented house. I declined but someone else apparently later did, as the guy was arrested and thrown in jail. She then got to move in a new room mate that was willing to cover all costs for her. I just don't blindly trust the woman all the time like some white knights. I don't care how bad, I have to see shit with my eyes before judging.

Were you there? That is one of the main issue with every domestic dispute ever: he said she said. I knew a girl who offered me 100 dollars to punch her in the face so she could get her male room mate out of their jointly rented house. I declined but someone else apparently later did, as the guy was arrested and thrown in jail. She then got to move in a new room mate that was willing to cover all costs for her. I just don't blindly trust the woman all the time like some white knights. I don't care how bad, I have to see shit with my eyes before judging.

so the photos of her body mean nothing. the people who heard her yelling and there this fact tht he was found guilty.

he only didnt go to jail cause he paid her off to go away.

She should go to jail for taking a bribe in my opinion.

#FreeGreg

shows greg knew he did something wrong and needed to buy his way out it,

greg hardy not the victim he trying to play. must of learned that from jon jones.

Two options , you are a liar or you are a POS, none of my female friends would ask me to hit her

Back