*OFFICIAL* Greg Hardy A-Level athlete future UFC champ war wagon!

Hardy is already a top 5 HW. He's the future of the division.

Black Beast destroyed Ngannou psychologically, Hardy can finish the Beast's work whenever he wants.

Holy shit. That was... hilarious. It looked like a fucking Jerry Springer fight.

giphy.gif

JE-RRY! JE-RRY! JE-RRY!
Except it'll be Har-dy Har-dy

If only Shane Carwin was a few years younger, that would be a great matchup.

He won't be in a fight as boring as Francis vs. Lewis.

Take one look at him and you can tell he will gas HARD within 3 mins. He'll do nuttin

Greg Hardy is the second best thing to ever happen to MMA

WAR HARDY!!!

Rooting for Hardy, but that 17 second win was not mind blowing. A whole bunch of actual UFC level top guys could have clocked him there when he was swinging. Can see him improving though, seems to be getting better each fight.

Also that dude he faced is very low level compared to most UFC fighters. He went 6/6 before going pro and winnig 3 times, if you watch that guy fight in his previous fights, it was super obvious he was going to lose, pretty low caliber fighter. Routinely shoots for dogshit takedowns when he gets outstruck

I'm on the bandwagon but I still think he's B+ level based on combines.

12 months training and he'll be UFC champion by 2020 if the NFL didn't snatch him in the meantime.

He started MMA 5 years ago, appears to have been training serious for 3 + years, you can hardly say hes mind blowing beating a fattie that was almost 100% guranteed to lose. I watched said fatties past fights, he was 6/6 as an amateur and could barely hang with very fat highly basic fighters. The guy he fought would never, ever, make it into the UFC. This fight was just to build Hardy.

Gets grinded out by any decent HW wrestler

Or even just KO'd. He was pretty sloppy there swinging in., throwing hands from hips. He did pull back nicely, but the problem is, the way he pulled back you don't usually see people do in MMA, because if someone lands a big counter bomb his chin is right there as hes pulling back and it can end up worse.

I still think Hardy is going to get some KO's as UFC is building him up nice for his next bunch of fights, and with time i am hoping/feeling like he may seal up some holes in his game :)

It lasted 17 seconds, and 5mins later he was still panting like a racehorse.

That might work in "Football" where you play for 10 seconds a game between commercial breaks, but if that's what his endurance conditioning is like then he isn't going to get very far in MMA.
This^

Hop on the war wagon now sherbros. I don’t know about you guys but I DON’T watch MMA for role models and good citizens, I watch it for entertaining fights.

Last time the UFC signed someone as athletic as Hardy, he became HW champ in his 3rd UFC fight and 4th pro fight over all.
Greg Hardy is destined to be champion. Either late 2019, or early 2020 depending on if Dana starts to fast track him once he makes his real UFC debut. You guys can deny all you want, but just remember Derrick Lewis is ranked #2 in the world currently (still a fan of black beast).

View attachment 418765
Who’s in?

what is it that draws you to shill so hard for these antisocial maniacs? Jones, Colby (even though he's only pretending), and now Hardy? Bet you were a fan of War Machine and Lee Murray too.

Guaranteed you grew up without a father and this is how you fill that void in your life.

Hop on the war wagon now sherbros. I don’t know about you guys but I DON’T watch MMA for role models and good citizens, I watch it for entertaining fights.

Last time the UFC signed someone as athletic as Hardy, he became HW champ in his 3rd UFC fight and 4th pro fight over all.
Greg Hardy is destined to be champion. Either late 2019, or early 2020 depending on if Dana starts to fast track him once he makes his real UFC debut. You guys can deny all you want, but just remember Derrick Lewis is ranked #2 in the world currently (still a fan of black beast).

View attachment 418765
Who’s in?

You obviously don't watch UFC to see actual talent either. Youll have to get a Fightpass sub if you ever want to see Greg Hardy fight again.

Back