*OFFICIAL* Greg Hardy A-Level athlete future UFC champ war wagon!

Njmma209

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hop on the war wagon now sherbros. I don’t know about you guys but I DON’T watch MMA for role models and good citizens, I watch it for entertaining fights.

Last time the UFC signed someone as athletic as Hardy, he became HW champ in his 3rd UFC fight and 4th pro fight over all.
Greg Hardy is destined to be champion. Either late 2019, or early 2020 depending on if Dana starts to fast track him once he makes his real UFC debut. You guys can deny all you want, but just remember Derrick Lewis is ranked #2 in the world currently (still a fan of black beast).

2AE21FA5-A0CE-4AA5-8F8C-362F29984338.jpeg
Who’s in?

Hop on the war wagon now sherbros. I don’t about you guys but I DON’T watch MMA for role models and good citizens, I watch it for entertaining fights.

Last time the UFC signed someone as athletic as Hardy, he became HW champ in his 3rd UFC fight and 4th pro fight over all.
Greg Hardy is destined to be champion. Either late 2019, or early 2020 depending on if Dana starts to fast track him once he makes his real UFC debut. You guys can deny all you want, but just remember Derrick Lewis is ranked #2 in the world currently (still a fan of black beast).

View attachment 418765
Who’s in?

Derrick Lewis has made it to #2? If that's true then we oughta just sink the United States.

I'm on the Hardy wagon, A Level Athlete will dominate these betas.

Closest thing ever to a Sherbro in the cage:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I come from the future...

train-derail-gif-4.gif

Hardy is gunna run thru these C- athletes. I don't buy in the argument that he is a bad guy either. All people around him say he is a great guy and his UFC interviews have all painted him in a good light. None of us know wtf happened that night, and if you are judging a person based off of one drunken night, he said she said bs, then you really need to re-evaluate yourself and grow the f up.

Last edited:
I just want Hardy in the UFC to see how many late punches the Black Beast can land on 'em after he takes his soul.

Can we get Winslow or Yamasaki reffing that one please?

It’s too bad Hardy is a giant piece of shit because he’s horrifying in the cage and heavyweight sucks.

But if Hardy were a decent human being he would still be playing football.

So fuck it, I’m in.

Someone like Curtis Blayes or Marcin Tybura will hug him to the ground for 3 rounds

Then Dana will cut whoever beats Hardy

People that think he has no shot at being a top 10 HW are ignorant. Look at how many former football players (college level/one off NFL players) become top 5 HWs. Hardy lost his chance but he's a top level athlete which is rare for the UFC because most stay in a sport that makes much more money.

I see old style vitor

See jones for solution

One dimensional

First round flurry fighter

We already had football athletes get btfo by competition. No different is Greg Hardy.

Shooting A level athlete bullshit again, double tapping actually, specifically shooting the white skull of an already decompossed body.

Greg Hardy is the long lost brother of Matt and Jeff Hardy and the second cousin of Dan Hardy.

Hop on the war wagon now sherbros. I don’t know about you guys but I DON’T watch MMA for role models and good citizens, I watch it for entertaining fights.

View attachment 418765
Who’s in?

calling brock lenser a level is a joke.

if ufc signs greg hardy I add his name to the list of people I wont ever support or watch

im willing to forgive peds users who admit it but a person who puts his hands on a woman or kids is a different level of scum bag loser.
cain, werdum, stipe, dc, fedor, all make greg hardy there bitch and he tapping out as he choked out cause when he went to punch them, they ducked and they all took him down without break a sweat,.

This is really an A-LEVEL Athlete war wagon. UFCs first TRUE A-Level Athlete, straight from the NFL in his prime.

We already had football athletes get btfo by competition. No different is Greg Hardy.

Shooting A level athlete bullshit again, double tapping actually, specifically shooting the white skull of an already decompossed body.
Every NFL player who’s fought in the UFC was a football reject.

Greg Hardy was an elite pro Bowl defensive end who had to leave the athletically superior sport due to off the field issues.

Back