*OFFICIAL* Greg Hardy A-Level athlete future UFC champ war wagon!

It lasted 17 seconds, and 5mins later he was still panting like a racehorse.

That might work in "Football" where you play for 10 seconds a game between commercial breaks, but if that's what his endurance conditioning is like then he isn't going to get very far in MMA.

I hope he’s blackbeasting 25/8 in the gym and evolves into a serious contender that the hw division desperately needs.

Awesome thread for this woman beater who happens to be an ex cowboy.

Dude I made this thread and it got Wastelanded.

If he can do the same to a legit guy, then...

tenor.gif

Not a fan of his past, but I’m no fucking saint either.

I'm on the bandwagon but I still think he's B+ level based on combines.

12 months training and he'll be UFC champion by 2020 if the NFL didn't snatch him in the meantime.

I think DC, Stipe, Blaydes would all fuck him up.

maybe even Ngannou.

Dude is so fucking fast for a HW who cuts to 265. Without external reference you'd think he's a fat LW.

Damn can you imagine if we can get the entire NFL, NBA and Premier League rosters to trein MMA from the age of 10? No current UFC fighters would be in the top 15 of any weight class from FW and above. Jon Jones would probably be the 20th ranked LHW. We don't even know what we're missing out when it comes to peak MMA performance with all these C level athletes in the sport.

This guy is on...........

One....

War Hardy.

Freak Athlete... no doubt. But wanting to see him vs a top 50 opponent before thinking he is the next savior of the heavyweight division...

I used to, like a lot of people, demonize every man that ever touched a woman. I don't condone it, and I don't do it myself, but not every man that ever hit a woman is a bad person. Some women are just begging for it. I've refrained plenty, but I also understand why someone wouldn't refrain. I've dated a few girls that, I think, wanted me to beat them. That's the only plausible reason for them to act the way they did. If I didn't have a "take a walk" policy when it comes to women, I'd probably have a few domestic violence charges against me.

That said, only he knows why he did what he did, but I'll bet there's more to the story than just a video of him hitting a woman. I doubt she was just sitting there being innocent and he hit her out of nowhere. At least he's fighting men now. I'll give him that.

His style works for HW MMA until he gets to the top 10-15

Back