No Spoilers Official Diablo IV Discussion

What char class are you (or planning on) maining?

• Total voters
Have a level 60 bone spear/corpse explosion necro going on.. if i dont have to move i can lay waste to the area.

Major issues/bugs i’ve encounterd:

1) phasing is obnoxious. Nothing like trying to get to something, like the whisper tasks, and the whole zone rearranging shit just because you were phased into another server/world/whatever. I’ve lost whole ass events because of this shit.

2) game freezing, hard restart of the game is the only remedy.

3) porting and losing combat ability button response, another hard restart is needed.

Supposedly actual release is in 3 hours, over the weekend the lag and server issues have become more apparent.. not sure if Blizzard is ready for this given my experiences with WoW. You’d think every game release or xpac was the first time they’ve made a game, when it comes to this company.

i will say, other than the first hour of the early release being a wash and another few hours on Saturday, Blizzard’s done an okay job.

I think I’m going to read up on builds and some of the game’s mechanics because I’m not sure what I’m doing when it comes to my equipment and abilities. When Diablo 2 came out when I was in high school I read up on everything so it was a smooth start for me when the game came out, but this time I’ve read nothing so I’m not sure how to make an effective build for my necro. I’m only level 20 but I’ve had my ass handed to me a handful of times already and when I’m looking at the skill tree I feel like a fucking moron.
Bone spear/minion hybrid.

https://d4builds.gg/skill-trees/nec...030000000000000003033000000000000120000001000

Not sure if that link worked but that’s what I’m running at 51 and I’m having zero issues on world tier 2 and would be in world tier 3 if the capstone dungeon wasn’t bugged.

Edit: forgot to add bone storm on it.

Last edited:
Hit level 54 and was finally able to unlock world tier 3. Necromancer still viable so far, it’s getting better the the further along I get.

I gots a lvl 34 Sorc and Rogue HC. Spent time dying quite a bit but having fun. I'm taking it slow clearing out every side quest, picking up every Lilith statue and exploring every cave/dungeon. So far so good!

Fuck that Butcher. He killed me one too many times. I'll get my revenge one day.

Last edited:
I think I’m going to read up on builds and some of the game’s mechanics because I’m not sure what I’m doing when it comes to my equipment and abilities. When Diablo 2 came out when I was in high school I read up on everything so it was a smooth start for me when the game came out, but this time I’ve read nothing so I’m not sure how to make an effective build for my necro. I’m only level 20 but I’ve had my ass handed to me a handful of times already and when I’m looking at the skill tree I feel like a fucking moron.

https://www.icy-veins.com/d4/guides/necromancer-leveling-guide/

ladies-and-gentleman-the-patch-everyone-was-waiting-for-v0-fd50gqy4cb4b1.png

earlier on they literally took the servers down during prime time just fo fix a minor microtrransaction issue

now the servers are borked again and im stuck here playing login simulator

Guh... I am locked out right now.. Some sort of bug preventing me from playing.. oh well i need the sleep anyway.

Got a level 62 druid that can barely handle Tier 4 Torment level content.

ladies-and-gentleman-the-patch-everyone-was-waiting-for-v0-fd50gqy4cb4b1.png

earlier on they literally took the servers down during prime time just fo fix a minor microtrransaction issue

now the servers are borked again and im stuck here playing login simulator
Must really suck. I'm playing on the Xbox series x I've had no problems logging on at all. Just right now checked before going to bed still just a 1 minute que for me

Wow this game is a lot better than I thought so far. Going all in on werebear Druid. After Diablo Immortal I was extremely skeptical but decided to give it a chance after the overwhelming positive response, glad I took the chance because it's the most fun I've had since Diablo 2. Hopefully they don't mess things up with future updates/expansions.

Listened to some Angry Joe this morning and thought it was funny when he said "Blizzard thinks they are making a fucking free to play game".

Must really suck. I'm playing on the Xbox series x I've had no problems logging on at all. Just right now checked before going to bed still just a 1 minute que for me

yeah they were down at midnight here for about half an hour. but its all fine now

just finished the story now i just gotta finish getting the rest of them lilith statues just to get them out of the god damn way. i'm pretty much ready for world tier 3.

Told myself I'd wait a few weeks before getting this after the D2 remaster's disastrous release, and I have a huge backlog of games to get to. But I scored the Deluxe edition for $70 and downloading now, damnit. Looks like I won't be getting shit done this month haha.

Kind of upset there is no Amazon class though. Was my main in D2.

Read the MTX are anything but micro with skins at 20+ USD. Some of these vanities end up being so gangsta too. Shame. And a-whaling we shall go.

Back