***Official 2019-20 NBA Thread v 1.0: Silver Rack Disciprine***

How should the NBA resolve the China issue?

• Concede China's position and brutally sack Morey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shut the fuck up
What did I do dude? I didn't kick your dog I just said facts. Emotional outbursts like that are due to a lack of emotional intelligence. A lot of time perverted alcohol or drug abuse does this. I hope for your sake it's just genetics. Be safe brotha!

At this point I'm speaking for everyone when I say shitnard needs to be banned from the beautiful game for his load management antics. Disgusting, despicable, and disgraceful showing from the "FMVP"**

*** - nobody cares about these worthless, off year rings LMAO.

Absolutely disgusting how Curry and Donkey punted the season 3 games in, seriously. This is the greatest diminishment I've seen to someone's legacy in my life. Just ZERO pride or toughness.

In my 31 years of watching sports I've never seen something so cowardly. Maybe Caleb Starnes being chased by that dude doing the chopping axe. This is seriously Andy Wang levels of mental fortitude on their behalf. I dont ever want to hear about Curry being top ten all time, or Donkey EVER being a top 10 player in the league. I will not have it.

That's why lowry > curry

Dude might suck in some playoffs game but he will never quit on his team

This season is fucked up already. Especially if the Lakes keep winning.

Going to be interesting how the Lakes guard Siacan tonight.

At this point I'm speaking for everyone when I say shitnard needs to be banned from the beautiful game for his load management antics. Disgusting, despicable, and disgraceful showing from the "FMVP"**

*** - nobody cares about these worthless, off year rings LMAO.
Absolutely disgusting how Curry and Donkey punted the season 3 games in, seriously. This is the greatest diminishment I've seen to someone's legacy in my life. Just ZERO pride or toughness.

In my 31 years of watching sports I've never seen something so cowardly. Maybe Caleb Starnes being chased by that dude doing the chopping axe. This is seriously Andy Wang levels of mental fortitude on their behalf. I dont ever want to hear about Curry being top ten all time, or Donkey EVER being a top 10 player in the league. I will not have it.
/thread with these beautiful posts.
Need new thread...

I assume AD will take him for the most part.
Wouldn't be my first choice if I were a Lakers fan. Siakam moves better than AD, even though AD has length on him. Plus that's a lot of work for AD on defense.

Might be better going big keeping Howard and Javale on him and letting AD come to help.

Wouldn't be my first choice if I were a Lakers fan. Siakam moves better than AD, even though AD has length on him. Plus that's a lot of work for AD on defense.

Might be better going big keeping Howard and Javale on him and letting AD come to help.

Hey, he wants to be DPOY.

I understand if the opposing teams alpha dog is a guard, but if he's a forward, that's your man.

Hey, he wants to be DPOY.

I understand if the opposing teams alpha dog is a guard, but if he's a forward, that's your man.
He's a much better rim protector than a 1-on-1 defender. But if that's what they want to do, so be it.

Damn, the Raps are shockingly competitive tonight, give that they're missing Lowry and Ibaka. I thought this was gonna be a flat out massacre for the Lakers.

Toronto looks awesome, congrats.

Also,

Get. Kuzma. Out. Of. The. Game.

Kuz isn't there defensively.

Shouldn't be in there. On him and the coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back