***Official 2019-20 NBA Thread v 1.0: Silver Rack Disciprine***

How should the NBA resolve the China issue?

• Concede China's position and brutally sack Morey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, its because he sucks in crunch time.

KD was by far the best player on that team, and lol @ losing FMVP to a fucking bench player (Iggy)
Again this is all Nike propaganda. Curry averaged 26ppg in those finals to Iggy's 16. There is no rhyme or reason for him winning FMVP.

The Raptors have to be one of the most irrelevant champions ever. No one cares or even acknowledges that run. Even Kawhi knew it was a fluke that's why he left. @berimBOWLoh

Again this is all Nike propaganda. Curry averaged 26ppg in those finals to Iggy's 16. There is no rhyme or reason for him winning FMVP.
Iggy covered LeBron and held him to an extemely low clip for his standards, while making LeBron exert tons of energy on each offensive possesion.

Curry only had 26 ppg because once again, he went off in the blowout wins.

He's a can, his wife is a LA 1, and you are a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

Iggy covered LeBron and held him to an extemely low clip for his standards, while making LeBron exert tons of energy on each offensive possesion.

Curry only had 26 ppg because once again, he went off in the blowout wins.

He's a can, his wife is a LA 1, and you are a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.
I agree with your last two points but there's no way you can say Steph's a bum and have any credibility.

I mean Steph averages more in the 4th quarter of the playoffs tham almost everyone.
Even if that were sourced to be true it doesn't address the variance issue

If Steffy put up an efficient 20 ppg in the 4th quarters of 3/7 games, yet delivered an inefficient 5 ppg in the other 4/7... he's series averages would show a very impressive 11+ ppg in the 4th quarters but Warios are likely losing the series unless a future HOFer like KD or Klay bail them out

The only thing I agree with Dream is that Chris Kyle is a liar.

The warriors without Steph are 2-7, with Steph they went 73-9. Tell me again why he's not a top ten goat of all time?
Kyle lowry beat his ass, showed up in game 6 when it mattered

Curry had the chance to win, but nope

Kyle lowry beat his ass, showed up in game 6 when it mattered

Curry had the chance to win, but nope
Iggy calf injury
Curry injured hand and a bum ankle
Klay torn acl and torn hamstring
KD calf and Achilles

Lowry had a bum hand but he was carried by Siakim, Gasol, and FVV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back