***Official 2019-20 NBA Thread v 1.0: Silver Rack Disciprine***

How should the NBA resolve the China issue?

• Concede China's position and brutally sack Morey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, Staph getting hurt was probably part of the plan after KD left and Klay went down. Corey has been a brittle bitch his whole career and that was only going to be more obvious with teams devoting all their attention to him. Not to mention what his massive failure to lead was going to do to his legacy and confidence. Honestly, they'd have been fools to let him go out there and be exposed all season. Now they get to tank for the #1 draft pick (will be shocked if they don't win the rigged lottery right after opening a new arena as the league's golden child). So next year they get the original 'Big 3' back, all rested and an all-star on the cheap, while sifting to see if any of these cans currently on the team can play.

That's nice of you faustian. Your username is of someone who is well read I take it?
Why thank you Mr Dunny. I've been known to peruse a People magazine or Huffington Post from time to time. I'm like super big into politics and stuff cause I'm really woke and smart

I know a decent portion is coming against the second unit, but Zubac Shakur is averaging 21 and 15 with strong defense per 36 mins. Pretty damn impressive. Well done, Magic! ;)

I mean, Staph getting hurt was probably part of the plan after KD left and Klay went down. Corey has been a brittle bitch his whole career and that was only going to be more obvious with teams devoting all their attention to him. Not to mention what his massive failure to lead was going to do to his legacy and confidence. Honestly, they'd have been fools to let him go out there and be exposed all season. Now they get to tank for the #1 draft pick (will be shocked if they don't win the rigged lottery right after opening a new arena as the league's golden child). So next year they get the original 'Big 3' back, all rested and an all-star on the cheap, while sifting to see if any of these cans currently on the team can play.

draymond is not going to be a plus player again, his shooting is regressing

this warriors team simply won't capture their former glory

draymond is not going to be a plus player again, his shooting is regressing

this warriors team simply won't capture their former glory
I think everyone here is pretty aware that I don't have a lot of respect for Gaymond's game or personality. And I agree he's regressing. But he's also (by far) the most replaceable of the Warios' 'Big 3'. He's a high effort guy who has good defensive instincts and decent offensive court vision. His actual skills and abilities are extremely limited. He can be replaced easily without wasting a max contract.

I don't think Staph and Klay can return them to their former glory, but if those 2 are actually healthy, they get and utilize well a high draft pick, and replace Gaymond with a similar talent, they'll be contenders again. I don't like them, but the team has done very well with talent scouting. They get to really evaluate the guys they currently have this year and pick and choose among them.

And while I think it's ridiculous that Staph won MVP (especially unanimously), good players like playing with him because his defender absolutely can't leave to help. If the Warios organization is 1/10th as smart as they've appeared to be this decade, they have a lot of really good options for next year.

Zubac wouldn’t even get minutes on this team

Dwight GOAT wouldn’t allow it

I think everyone here is pretty aware that I don't have a lot of respect for Gaymond's game or personality. And I agree he's regressing. But he's also (by far) the most replaceable of the Warios' 'Big 3'. He's a high effort guy who has good defensive instincts and decent offensive court vision. His actual skills and abilities are extremely limited. He can be replaced easily without wasting a max contract.

I don't think Staph and Klay can return them to their former glory, but if those 2 are actually healthy, they get and utilize well a high draft pick, and replace Gaymond with a similar talent, they'll be contenders again. I don't like them, but the team has done very well with talent scouting. They get to really evaluate the guys they currently have this year and pick and choose among them.

And while I think it's ridiculous that Staph won MVP (especially unanimously), good players like playing with him because his defender absolutely can't leave to help. If the Warios organization is 1/10th as smart as they've appeared to be this decade, they have a lot of really good options for next year.
They wont draft well or collect players with talent. The gswussies owe everything to jerry west. With their fggit GM declaring they were light years ahead of the league years ago. This is karma, now the clippers are the team. Fuck them...

didn't we already know this fact, did anyone really think curry was going to play again this season?

Once I saw he was out for a few months and the subsequent games the team played I knew he was gonna puss out and just miss all season. Hopefully they don’t pull a late 90s Spurs next year

Come to think of it, I can’t recall someone missing an entire season due to a broken hand. Its not THAT serious of an injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back