***Official 2019-20 NBA Thread v 1.0: Silver Rack Disciprine***

How should the NBA resolve the China issue?

• Concede China's position and brutally sack Morey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
a5tlqphx3ex31.jpg

Looks like the next Jordan-esque player is amongst us already

What if they let Kiwi play for 2 minutes. Will they still get fined? I guess they’re cracking down on load management this season. Spuds never got fined when they did it.

As a true Clips fan, I have no problem of Kiwi sitting out games. Clips always gets screwed, first Donaldo, then Balmer.
Clips screw themselves in the playoffs you mean? I've been a Clipper fan since the late 80s and it was never them getting screwed over.

The NBA is a business, and people buy tickets to see the best players. So they care.
People already paid for their tickets. What, will they lose a few dozen ticket sales next time because some people are afraid Kiwi won't play? The real money is in the TV deal anyway. I guess they could claim a fake injury, but that seems more insulting. It's regular season ball in November. People are massively overreacting. Nothing wrong with load management. Come yoff time, Clippers fans will be happier if Kiwi is fresh and healthy. Bucks fans are already happy Kiwi sat. Everyone else are just watching from home for fun, where TNT and ESPN have already paid the NBA. So, do what's best for your team and let the chirpers chirp.

Looks like the next Jordan-esque player is amongst us already

i love how there's all these obscure stats to link precedence for tiny sample sizes

not that i'm hating on morant, looks good, but association references are meh

i love how there's all these obscure stats to link precedence for tiny sample sizes

not that i'm hating on morant, looks good, but association references are meh

Yeah, they were talking about it in the football thread and I thought it was funny. All these "records" that have obscure as fuck parameters

Clips screw themselves in the playoffs you mean? I've been a Clipper fan since the late 80s and it was never them getting screwed over.

Glad you’re back player! You shouldve told us beforehand you’re a Clipsters fan.

People already paid for their tickets. What, will they lose a few dozen ticket sales next time because some people are afraid Kiwi won't play? The real money is in the TV deal anyway. I guess they could claim a fake injury, but that seems more insulting. It's regular season ball in November. People are massively overreacting. Nothing wrong with load management. Come yoff time, Clippers fans will be happier if Kiwi is fresh and healthy. Bucks fans are already happy Kiwi sat. Everyone else are just watching from home for fun, where TNT and ESPN have already paid the NBA. So, do what's best for your team and let the chirpers chirp.
It's weird that Lakes fans seem to be more bothered by Kwi's loads than Flerps fans

Yeah, they were talking about it in the football thread and I thought it was funny. All these "records" that have obscure as fuck parameters
The MJ comp is obviously a bit much but based on my expert scouting I have JaMo projected as a smoother, highly efficient modern version of Westbrick. His ability to explode to the rim at will is tremendous. Just needs to cut down on the TOs and get further acclimated to his shit-tier teammates. His jump shat will progress naturally. Starting PG is by far the hardest position for incoming rookies to be thrust into and JaMo is already making it look easy

The MJ comp is obviously a bit much but based on my expert scouting I have JaMo projected as a smoother, highly efficient modern version of Westbrick. His ability to explode to the rim at will is tremendous. Just needs to cut down on the TOs and get further acclimated to his shit-tier teammates. His jump shat will progress naturally. Starting PG is by far the hardest position for incoming rookies to be thrust into and JaMo is already making it look easy

If it keeps on this path (which I don't exactly think it will) Jaren could end up not looking as great as advertised, with Brandon Clarke looking like the steal of the draft.

Jarens only problem is fouls though, and that's plagued him his entire basketball career.

Ja's a stud though

Report: Stephen A. Smith strikes massive new deal with ESPN

Stephen A. Smith has branded himself as one of the most recognizable personalities on ESPN, if not all of the sports media world.

Now, he’s going to be paid like it.

Smith and ESPN have reached an agreement after months of negotiations on a five-year deal worth nearly $8 million per year to keep him at the network, according to the New York Post. He is now set to be ESPN’s highest-paid on-air personality.

The 51-year-old has been with the network since 2005, making waves with his involvement on “First Take,” “The Stephen A. Smith Show,” ESPN’s NBA coverage and more. According to the Post, Smith will remain on “First Take” each morning and expand his role on “SportsCenter” — including hosting a special Wednesday night edition ahead of their NBA slate that night throughout the season. His radio show, however, is reportedly set to end next year.
https://sports.yahoo.com/espn-steph...ng-first-take-sportscenter-pti-233301371.html
200.gif

EAczWMzUIAAKJoM.jpg

lmao. this is probably bs. total tank job at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back