***Official 2019-20 NBA Thread v 1.0: Silver Rack Disciprine***

How should the NBA resolve the China issue?

• Concede China's position and brutally sack Morey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steffy was expected to return as early as 3 weeks, 2 months was the absolute worst case scenario lol

Lol @ reading comments of gswussies fanbase on random CAN websites. Theyre declaring this is good news to develop their young guys and get a top pick. They actually think theyre gonna come back stronger.
Doubt they even know who Jerry West is. Lmao!

Once I saw he was out for a few months and the subsequent games the team played I knew he was gonna puss out and just miss all season. Hopefully they don’t pull a late 90s Spurs next year

Come to think of it, I can’t recall someone missing an entire season due to a broken hand. Its not THAT serious of an injury
What do you think of bojack coming to an end?

Maybe if he did he wouldn't disappear in the 'yoffs.
Youre implying that teams should rest them during regular season so they can be stronger in the yoffs? Thats called being a pussy. What happened to players and BALLERS playing all 82 games plus the yoffs. See who can actually make it. Imagine if every team started resting players like gswussies or spuds? Smh!

Lol @ reading comments of gswussies fanbase on random CAN websites. Theyre declaring this is good news to develop their young guys and get a top pick. They actually think theyre gonna come back stronger.
Doubt they even know who Jerry West is. Lmao!
You go to other teams sites to get off on their fanbase comments?

imgbin-emoji-clown-youtube-emoticon-pennywise-the-clown-HmWbFzmQ21zexwr6ET9NCMNzw.jpg

Hes been the most durable and consistent player the last 5 years. Only a handful of games missed (suspension mostly). How many games leotard, stephanie, kd, etc games missed?
Wasnt he number 1 last season in usage rate also? Crazy

Lebron has been playing 100 game seasons since like 2012

Which is insane

And kinda on topic, I just read that Zion might need load management his entire career lol

Lots of player being disqualified from the Top 10 ranking in this era

Goddamn, the Pelicans aren't even trying in this Raptors game.

dafuck is Helwani doing on an NBA broadcast?!?!?? (he just did the ESPN coach interview)

34.8 points

But yeah Harden "didn't show up"
I didn't say he didn't show up. I said he disappears. Which he did, repeatedly, in that series. Hell, he even managed to blow the game at the FT line in game 6 with KD out.

I didn't say he didn't show up. I said he disappears. Which he did, repeatedly, in that series. Hell, he even managed to blow the game at the FT line in game 6 with KD out.

You are spewing a lot of hate for a guy who constantly praises John Wall.

Raps are looking mighty fine. I'm not about to predict their playoff chances, but they will be there in a high seed. Not because it's the East, but because they're damn good. They're solid, and all the players who bloomed with Kawhi are still bringing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back