Odawg

Goat Meal said:
Haha..
I'll lay down 3-1 odds that the fat guy gasses after 2 punches and the little, weak guy fucks his world up.

I agree, DJ Qualls would kick Nathan Jones' ass any day of the week.

n037_1.jpg

01.jpg

Odawg checked in last night, I saw his name listed a the top. Odd that he didn't post.

Goat Meal said:
Haha..
I'll lay down 3-1 odds that the fat guy gasses after 2 punches and the little, weak guy fucks his world up.
First off, even if he did gas after two punches, with Carnal's strength (check his #'s) He won't need more than one to do the job. Second off, Ive never seen a weak guy f someones world up. Please, I've sparred with some pretty weak guys and kickboxing and even a direct shot to the face really doesn't hurt to much at all.

Go try that as an experiment, have a weak guy punch you in the face over and over and if you have any strength and power and any sort of jaw you will still be standing there with a smile on your face.

Now have someone who is large and powerful just land 2 punches to your face, they do not even have to be clean punches. When you wake up can you come back and post as to who you think would walk away winner?

It's true mang, I might be slow and gas quickly, but I can put a motherfucker to sleep.

CarnalSalvation said:
It's true mang, I might be slow and gas quickly, but I can put a motherfucker to sleep.

have you put it to the test?

carnal by flying armbar 4:52 in the fifth.

carnal, i thought you were going to enter a toughman contest, whats happened to that idea?

Sean S said:
wHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE? I AM SO CONFUSED :( :( :(:( :(

We think there might be a fight so like any good group dynamic should we're forming a ring around them and shouting to egg them on to entertain us. You know, just like we did growing up. :redface:

With any luck. they'll both perceive there is too much ego on the line to walk away and we'll have a heck of a brawl.

Wait... that wasn't all out loud was it?

I'll take an asswhipping.

A broken nose and a few missing teeth is about as bad as it's gonna get fighting a mangina like O-Dawg and a busted beak n' grill doesn't really scare me.

It's not about ego, it's about the desire to inflict pain and break another man.

calling out people on the internet rarely surfaces as a real fight in the future, unfortunately...

AxeGrinder said:
calling out people on the internet rarely surfaces as a real fight in the future, unfortunately...

its true, although we nearly saw shido fight that hapkido :eek::eek::eek: over in OT. it looked like it was going to happen but they it fucked out.

Urban said:
Odawg checked in last night, I saw his name listed a the top. Odd that he didn't post.
Gee you really take this moderating thing seriously, egging on shit like this eh?

Urban just knows it's macho posturing and considers himself above that.

FCFighter316 said:
Ok Reverend Alon! This is a website for Fans of Fighting and other manly activities : P
Then get the hell out dickhead

CarnalSalvation said:
Urban just knows it's macho posturing and considers himself above that.
Urban wants to be a big boy, "wants to" being the key words.

As childish this might be, you must admit, that deep inside of you, you want this fight happen.

graedy said:
As childish this might be, you must admit, that deep inside of you, you want this fight happen.

Wow, what does it say when you realize that the desire to see the fight happen is right there at the surface? I'm guessing it says that I like to see 2 consenting adults battle...

Although I think I can skip watching the part that Carnal wants to do after headbutting him...

stop the bullshit , stop trying to impress everyone like IM A REAL MAN, I CAN BENCH 1000LB , oh yeah look at my #s , that get me horny .. just drop it and get into the fight

datadog said:
Although I think I can skip watching the part that Carnal wants to do after headbutting him...

I wanna see it all! :D

graedy said:

i would like to see this so much i'd be willing to help carnal with his take downs so he could really implement all the horrible things in his head on the other fella.

Back