Odawg

FCFighter316 said:
look at my traps baby : P hehe im basically carnal @ 17 just a much skinnier, tanner...sexier version
newerbod0210da3jc.jpg
interesting..... you look much heavier than 140 pounds.

I see.

I give you props cause it takes balls or confidence to post a naked front image of yourself.

I'll put my pictures up, but I aint getting naked.

Even Carnal didnt go that far. So far you went the farthest.

I wonder what urban would do if we started a thread full of pics..

FcFighter, congrats on the good progress you have been making. Keep up the good work man.

FC, I am serious, those are drastic results. Nice job kid, seriously. Your dedication payed off. The people flaming you are jealous because they have not achieved those kind of results with the millions of silly programs they devise instead of sticking to the basics, which you have. Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing your results in another 3 months. You should be darn proud of all the hard work you put in.

Carnal, nice job on the program you wrote for him. It was obviously spot on for his individual needs.

Well fark, S&P, though slightly OT, has gotten a lot more entertaining in tha past 6 months...

This I can agree with. The entertainment is great as long as there is plenty of informational floating around too, which their are.

Anyway, Merry Christmas Gents. and a happy New Year to all. It's time to start setting some goals for the New Year, If you're into all of that stuff.

Back