Opinion Ocasio-Cortez annihilates Trump about wall

If any country thinks the US can't defend it's border against an invasion I would invite them to test that idea.

Illegal immigrants not only go to the USA, but are able to claim welfare.

Not only are they able to claim welfare, but they are able to send remittances back to their home country. Basically, stealing from taxpayers.

Not even taxpayers, but accumulating debt that future generations, who aren't even born yet, who will have to pay it back.

Yet, people still vote for democrat like complete fools.

I have no sympathy.

You are 100% correct a wall won't fix it solely, but it will be part of the defense in depth that will help it.

Stupid banks putting all that money in vaults, don't they know if someone really wants to get in the vault and steal money they can? Now add layers and layers of defense in depth. A wall is one part of the layers and I am not seeing any action or policies from the opposition of the wall on how to tackle the problem.

Money isnt in vaults anymore, the vast majority of money is electronic nowadays, it exists in a balance sheet.

Wow she's dumb. I think the right has gone after her and has tried to discredit her in stupid ways. Really just let her talk and she will prove that she doesn't know much about anything

Hey everyone, @Rod1 has outed himself as an idiot.

We can just pretend he doesn't exist anymore.

Put him in the corner of internet and let him lick the wall.

Money isnt in vaults anymore, the vast majority of money is electronic nowadays, it exists in a balance sheet.
I believe they are obligated to keep a certain amount, so yes money is in vaults in the thousands for sure for daily transactions.

I believe they are obligated to keep a certain amount, so yes money is in vaults in the thousands for sure for daily transactions.

Yes, but its only a tiny fraction of the wealth of the liquid assets held by banks.

That being said, double fences seem to work in some of the most complicated borders in the world.

Back