Opinion Ocasio-Cortez annihilates Trump about wall

deviake

Otsego Amigo
@Silver
Reaction score
30 seconds in if you don't want to see the lead in. Trigger warning:

Sarah Palin of the left right here.
She should stick to dancing.

If you don't have borders, you don't have a nation. If you don't have nationalism, you don't have a nation.

Ocasio cortes ran for office for the wrong country.

Cortez annihilates belief in common sense

TRIGGER WARNING:

She didn't even have a single valid argument against a wall.
<LikeReally5>

Cliffs:
  • No one should feel unsafe including illegal immigrants
  • Ice is evil
  • The illegal alien child that died is ICE's fault instead of the illegal alien parents that dragged the child thru the desert for days (no reason provided)
  • Visa overstays
  • Illegal immigrants are more american than people that want secure the border.

Did I miss any?

She didn't even have a single valid argument against a wall.
<LikeReally5>

One valid argument she stated, and one that I first heard from Michael Medved is that most illegal immigrants in this country entered it legally, and overstayed on their VISAs.

A wall wouldn't really prevent that.

besides that, I disagree with her on everything else.

I'm sure someone who doesn't know the 3 branches of government and thinks representatives have executive power is an expert on this.

One valid argument she stated, and one that I first heard from Michael Medved is that most illegal immigrants in this country entered it legally, and overstayed on their VISAs.
I keep hearing this and find it pretty hard to believe. 20+ millions illegals on expired visas?

I keep hearing this and find it pretty hard to believe. 20+ millions illegals on expired visas?

yea, I didn't believe it either when I first heard it....then I heard it again from Michael Medved on Conservative talk radio. I haven't really done the research personally to confirm this "fact.".

If you don't have borders, you don't have a nation. If you don't have nationalism, you don't have a nation.
Except she isn't talking about not having a border .

She's roasting him for administration's human rights violations

yea, I didn't believe it either when I first heard it....then I heard it again from Michael Medved on Conservative talk radio. I haven't really done the research personally to confirm this "fact.".
Visa overstay is absolutely the worst offenders from illegals.

A wall won't stop much of shit .We should be improving man power and tech for enforcing the border

A wall won't stop much of shit .We should be improving man power and tech for enforcing the border
Something else I keep hearing about. I noticed it was only after Trump started talking about a wall did the so called better alternatives get brought up (with no plan on executing them).
shit, I was trying to post a picture of Ed-209. someone help me.
giphy.gif

"And no one should feel unsafe in the United States of America"

Tell that to the American citizens killed by illegals each year.

"And that includes are are amazing and beautiful and productive immigrant community"

Cool, we all agree immigrants are fine as long as it's legal.

"And moreover the one thing that the president has not talked about is the fact that he systematically engaged in the violation of international human rights borders on uh um uh human rights on our border. He has separated children from their families, he talked about what happened the day after Christmas on the day of Christmas a child died in ICE custody. the president should not be asking for more money to an agency that has systematically violated human rights. The president should really be defending why we are funding such an agency at all. Because right now what we are seeing is death, right now what we are seeing is the violation of human rights, these children and these families are being held in what are what are "Yeratas????" which are basically freezing boxes no person should be maintained in for any amount of time let alone the amount of time they are being kept on. Aannd *Long pause* Moreover even if you are anti immigrant in this country the majority of immigrant overstays, the majority of the reason that people are undocumented is Visa overstay, not because people are crossing a border illegally. ah it is it is because a Visa overstay which mind you he's talking about legal immigration, he's trying to restrict every form of legal immigration there is in the United States. He's fighting against family reunification, he's fighting against the diversity Visa lottery, he's fighting against almost every way that people can actually legally enter this country forcing them to become undocumented and then he's trying to attack their undocumented status. This is systematic, it is wrong and it's anti-American and again those women and children trying to come here with nothing but the shirts on their back to create an opportunity and to ppp (Stutter) Provide for this nation are acting more in an American tradition than this president is right now"

There we have it. Her entire speech. Notice how she only mentions 'immigrants' which nobody has a problem with. The issue is illegals. Incredibly dishonest talking points by her, hilarious actually. Immigrants are welcome, just come legally LOL. I especially like the women and children bit, perfectly thrown in for sympathy. According to her, ICE is a bad organization and illegals are more American in tradition than actual Americans.

Anything that gets in the way of a tidal wave of new Democrat party voters and a beautiful Venezuela-like future is just not right.

Back