Media O’Malley responds to Umar calling him a shameful champion, says he can chin Umar and do what McGregor couldn’t

Odds are Umar crushes O’Malley from what I’ve seen…but who knows?! That’s why we watch!

Kinda hyped for this fight, although Sean has to beat Merab first, which is no easy feat!
Not saying it is impossible. But don't you think you are being a little hasty. Omalley has beat Aljo and questionably beat Yan. Two of which are better than Corey. MMA Math is sloppy but to say that Umar has the higher chance of beating Omalley from what we have seen is certainly hasty.

I like Omalley's approach and the way he's seeing things. He's open to all fights and also very clear on what he wants. Not really talking trash and giving credibility and respect to future opponents. Umar talked shit and all Sean said is he's a very tough guy and would be a great win for him.

I like Omalley's approach and the way he's seeing things. He's open to all fights and also very clear on what he wants. Not really talking trash and giving credibility and respect to future opponents. Umar talked shit and all Sean said is he's a very tough guy and would be a great win for him.
But bro, he dyes his hair

O'Malley probably could chin check him if he caught him clean, but not sure he can deal with these next level wrestlers. He did surprise me vs Aljo though.

We'll see. When he fought Yan, he got taken down 6 times, defended well, but got taken down half the time. Against Aljo his movement and distance was great and Aljo wasn't getting the positioning for the TD and went 0 for 2. I think his TD after the Aljo fight got better as he had a full camp preparing for that. And I think the having this camp preparing for an even stronger wrestlers will only prepare him better for Umar.

I think that fighting 3 strong grapplers in 4 fights is going to help him in preparing one after the other.

Having a champion who colors his hair is shameful. Here are some facts about people who dye their hair:

-People who color their hair are not to be trusted.
-People who color their hair have deep seeded insecurities
-Coloring your hair is a lazy attempt to be edgy.
-Fighters who color their hair are cheating by attempting to distract their opponents.

All 3 (Merab,Sean,Umar) have tools to beat each but my preference would be O’Malley. He’s a joy to watch do his thing.

Having a champion who colors his hair is shameful. Here are some facts about people who dye their hair:

-People who color their hair are not to be trusted.
-People who color their hair have deep seeded insecurities
-Coloring your hair is a lazy attempt to be edgy.
-Fighters who color their hair are cheating by attempting to distract their opponents.
That's right Uncle Jun. They all need to age gracefully. Sick of all these guys playing mind games dying their hair. It's hard to remember who the cutest is

I don't see O'Malley ever being a bigger star than McGregor, but he may have more success, although probably not financially. He has zero charisma compared to Conor.

I did hear him talk about potentially opening a chain of weed shops and that could get him there. His stardom is so linked with weed and I don't doubt at all that the shops would get super popular.

He does have zero charisma as you said though, and not even compared to Conor, compared to anyone. He almost seems to get anxiety when he's in front of the mic at pressers.

Back