Media Khabib discusses the raw rage and hatred he has towards McGregor; even prayed to God to put McGregor in cage with him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, it is not. Dude can't let it go and loves the spotlight.
View attachment 1060181
Yes it is. They are all quoting the long sitdown talk he did on the Inspire Me podcast, this is from an event that took place in 2021, but they only just released the full video.

If you want to hate on someone, at least be true to the facts.

Imagine thinking beating Conor in 2018 actually meant anything. Nate already beat him 2 years earlier. And he did it in half the time it took Khabib. He had Conor tapping for his life in under 2 rounds. And he did it on short notice. McGregor was damaged goods by the time Khabib fought him.
Even worse is imagining Conor in 2024 means anything to anybody in any capacity at all. And yet, that's where half this place is at.

I'm not trying to derail this thread into a War Room religion discussion so I'll spoiler to keep it clean.

Wikipedia says Xenophobia (from Ancient Greek: ξένος (xénos), "strange, foreign, or alien", and φόβος (phóbos), "fear")[1] is the fear or dislike of anything which is perceived as being foreign or strange.

but I'm not sure xenophobia is on display here, is it? Relatively speaking, the religion of Islam isn't exactly as tolerant to other people's cultures as vice versa. They generally don't really take kindly to criticism from outsiders now, do they? Enough examples out there.

I fully agree with Khabib that if I were him I'd take any chance I get to bash McGregor's face in after what he said about his family. But a simple Westerner like me couldn't really get upset about what some coked up drunk had to say about my religion and there's definitely a trend on Muslims being sensitive to comments about it if you ask me. Hence these comments.

Disclaimer: I have nothing against Muslims incase some lunatic goes after me. Couldn't care less about what religion people practice anyway
I feel like Khabib would have had as much hatred for Conor as he does now even if he didn't mention Islam. Conor talked shit about Khabib's father, which is as important as religion to societies like Khabib's. That alone would have done it, but Conor added more to the fire lol

Imagine thinking beating Conor in 2018 actually meant anything. Nate already beat him 2 years earlier. And he did it in half the time it took Khabib. He had Conor tapping for his life in under 2 rounds. And he did it on short notice. McGregor was damaged goods by the time Khabib fought him.
Uhh Conor could have had the fight much sooner but he needed to take a year to work on his takedown defense after the Floyd fight. Also Khabib would have subbed him in the first or second round without all the cheating.

I feel like Khabib would have had as much hatred for Conor as he does now even if he didn't mention Islam. Conor talked shit about Khabib's father, which is as important as religion to societies like Khabib's. That alone would have done it, but Conor added more to the fire lol
Conor was posting photos and making fun of his wife also. It went pretty dark at one point.

Lol and people say Conor is the obsessed one

Imagine being the winner of the fight and still obsessed, still having nightmares and being infatuated by a guy you already beat several years later

Hopefully the sad little man finds peace one day

He was asked about it, lol. He didn't out of nowhere started talking about Conor.

And went on to say: "I feel like what happened in Vegas, stays in Vegas,” Nurmagomedov joked when addressing his rivalry with McGregor. “I just don’t think about this.

“It was so many moments in my life happened for a reason. It was not my plan. This happened, it happened. I just don’t think about this. A lot of people remind me about this situation, but my mind is different in other ways.”

He showed more rage after the fight than during it.

"Hate is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies" - Andy Du Plessis

#PowerSlap McGregor is a much better person all around man of di ppl

Elder McGregor can throw down too 💯

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back