Law NYC terminates Trump contracts worth $17 million annually

Republican rubes voting against their own self-interest is their way. That image you posted earlier is allegedly from a poll 2004-2007 that I can't find. I can find articles like this, though:

Federal Anti-Poverty Programs Primarily Help the GOP's Base
Republicans want to shrink government. But their core voters benefit from assistance, like the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, the most.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/02/gop-base-poverty-snap-social-security/516861/
That's misleading. Working class whites are 2/3 Trump but it doesn't necessarily mean the ones on welfare are these 2/3, but most importantly it's lumping social security with SNAP.
In general people get SS benefits because they've contributed for a long time, while other forms of welfare are given to healthy, young people that cannot keep a job or women that have children with random men.

It's unlikely even the GOP would want to cut SS to old people.

I'm pretty sure he can sue them given that he didn't actually break the law.

Dems using this as a political opportunity to get easy brownie points without delivering any more relief to their voters, as usual.

What's up with all this NYC is a failed city talk? I actually just bought a place there. Everyone will be going back after the pandemic anyway and rent is like 25 percent lower now.

I had no idea carousels were so lucrative. Maybe I should take some of you Trumpanzees there. Ease your pain from this election loss. I'll have to stick you in the chariots though, you guys would probably fall off the horses.

1280px-Day_Trip_to_New_York_City_%282787637251%29.jpg
You have no idea about a lot of things

What's up with all this NYC is a failed city talk? I actually just bought a place there. Everyone will be going back after the pandemic anyway and rent is like 25 percent lower now.

Despite the fact that humans have been clustering for our entire existence, and this only increased after the internet became widespread.... this is it for NYC

A good buddy of mine works and lives in Manhattan and he's ecstatic because now he can buy at a decent price.

I don't know if you've noticed but prices in Philly have been booming the entire pandemic. I gotta think it's from people fleeing NYC in the short term.

TDS was real, too many leftists got so triggered and they will stop at nothing to go after this man's property, attack his family and his life. And the Left/Democrats will also cancel culture anyone that supported this president
That's what I've been telling people around me. Get ready for the next McCarthyism Era while a sizable chunk, about 40% of the population cheer it on.

States don't generate money, people do, and republicans pay for democrats. I don't agree that minorities in red states should starve to death, but you're entitled to your opinion.

image57.png
Exactly. It's never the people footing the bill better constantly calling for more and more programs.

Exactly. It's never the people footing the bill better constantly calling for more and more programs.
I've given the same graph to the same guy under both his accounts, but he can't wrap his head around the fact that blue states have republican voters too and red states have democrat voters.

Last edited:
I've given the same graph to the same guy under both his accounts, but he can't wrap his around the fact that blue states have republican voters too and red states have democrat voters.
He said it's his tax dollars that are paying for Red States.
Like he expects anyone to believe that being a left-wing gatekeeper arguing with anyone right of Center on a karate form all day is also a high rolling, giant tax contributor all at the same time.

CNN really fucked up some people's mental health these last 4 years. That's a big part of the story no one is telling.

Back