Law NYC terminates Trump contracts worth $17 million annually

New York City.... how's Broadway doing? The fine restaurants? The Business Real Estate? Any Real Estate?

It's a shit hole now thanks to Democrats... you can have it.

New York City.... how's Broadway doing? The fine restaurants? The Business Real Estate? Any Real Estate?

It's a shit hole now thanks to Democrats... you can have it.

Sounds good. I can't wait until Trump is permanently removed from Trump Tower.

Sounds good. I can't wait until Trump is permanently removed from Trump Tower.

I think he is good with it too. The taxes are too high. The city is no longer enjoyable.

But, look at you calling for violence. Is this bannable?

<TheWire1>

A Democrat controlled federal government would print the money to bail out these failing cities. But this will only last until this country collapses.

Trump, the conservative president, ran a worse deficit than either democrat before him

Almost positive Biden will have less of a budget deficit than Trump did

but NY still pays for the red states though. All this other stuff you posted doesn’t change that. We keep the horrible GOP stronghold states alive with our tax dollars.
States don't generate money, people do, and republicans pay for democrats. I don't agree that minorities in red states should starve to death, but you're entitled to your opinion.

image57.png

why would anybody do business in that cesspool with incompetent mayor and governor?

States don't generate money, people do, and republicans pay for democrats. I don't agree that minorities in red states should starve to death, but you're entitled to your opinion.

image57.png

blue states pay for America and red states are the worst performing in the nation

He will make it up from the Israeli, Russian, and Emirate money he will be making soon. Trump is loved in a lot of non western not so democratic countries.

I say let them go the deep south and if Montana and Wyoming want out and to be landlocked let them
They don't love him, they just sucked up to him or played nice to get favors. Now that he is almost out of office and the Trump brand is kaput, these countries will consider him persona non grata.

They don't love him, they just sucked up to him or played nice to get favors. Now that he is almost out of office and the Trump brand is kaput, these countries will consider him persona non grata.

They like him in Israel and Russia especially Israel. I think he can for sure make some deals there for property. I also dont see why he cant sell books and get paid for speaking engagements like Clinton did and Bush Jr.

TDS was real, too many leftists got so triggered and they will stop at nothing to go after this man's property, attack his family and his life. And the Left/Democrats will also cancel culture anyone that supported this president
Long before any perceived TDS, Trump had Obama derangement Syndrom ; example: birtherism.

I had no idea carousels were so lucrative. Maybe I should take some of you Trumpanzees there. Ease your pain from this election loss. I'll have to stick you in the chariots though, you guys would probably fall off the horses.

1280px-Day_Trip_to_New_York_City_%282787637251%29.jpg
Every time I see one of these this scene comes to mind:

They like him in Israel and Russia especially Israel. I think he can for sure make some deals there for property. I also dont see why he cant sell books and get paid for speaking engagements like Clinton did and Bush Jr.
Your average Joe in Israel and Russia liking him is not going to make the government pander to him. He has no power after he leaves and considering how toxic the Trump name is, he won't have any post presidential influence. The countries only care about pandering to powerfull persons.

Your average Joe in Israel and Russia liking him is not going to make the government pander to him. He has no power after he leaves and considering how toxic the Trump name is, he won't have any post presidential influence. The countries only care about pandering to powerfull persons.

I am fascinated to see what he gets up to. I think he will make money somehow and overseas for sure

Also why wouldnt all the secrets Trump knows be valuable? Do you really think Ex Presidents dont share info? If Trump is really indebted to Russia who knows what he may share when he is gone. In return for loan help

blue states pay for America and red states are the worst performing in the nation
States don't pay federal taxes, citizens pay both state and federal. I actually agree with you that federal taxes should be lower than state taxes, and welfare should be paid entirely from state taxes so welfare deadbeats can pick their states accordingly. We finally agree on something, and should definitely consolidate states and let people decide based on whether they pay in or take out more.

Last edited:
Back