Law NYC terminates Trump contracts worth $17 million annually

If I were trump I'd level each site and leave them vacant with a single plaque saying blm. Say it's an unofficial park and donate it to someone with a contract that it cannot be sold or developed in any way for 100 years. Then if they try to move on it they'd have to tear down the blm plaque

If I were trump I'd level each site and leave them vacant with a single plaque saying blm. Say it's an unofficial park and donate it to someone with a contract that it cannot be sold or developed in any way for 100 years. Then if they try to move on it they'd have to tear down the blm plaque
He's a tenant who leases the sites under contract with the New York City government.

His businesses are fucked. He relies on the Trump name and image to con people into paying him to use them. That's all destroyed forever after the Capitol incident. No one is going to want to be associated with Trump anything after that.

New York City.... how's Broadway doing? The fine restaurants? The Business Real Estate? Any Real Estate?

It's a shit hole now thanks to Democrats... you can have it.

Decided to run away from all those great reasons Trump is the best President ever? LOL

The extent of your knowledge on any given subject runs about a half a sentence deep. You fools love to shout about this and that without even the slightest clue as to what you are talking about.

"New York sucks, durrrrrrr". As if you have all kinds of experience running a city and understand all of the multitude of variables that goes into running a city. Instead, you want everyone to believe that the states that actually keep the entire country afloat would be much better off if their governments were staffed by the citizens of Kentucky.

Yeah the most important city in the world and a state that pays for all the red states should be worried what you think
Clean your city you bums, it smells like piss and your subway is rotting. I went a few years ago and could barely last a week in that shithole. No wonder tons of NYers are leaving.

Time Square, Broadway, Central Park are iconic. Hopefully NYC eventually gets back to a good place. I fear the budget shortfalls and the leftist mayors and governors are going to undo the work Rudy did cleaning it up. Up until the late 90s, there were X rated shops on corners throughout the city and slime everywhere. De Blasio is trying to restore that to glory.

Due to events and the news, it ain't on our visit list. We've been to Florida, and North Carolina in the past, but America is off our list. Also because it's an 8 hour flight. We enjoy popping down to the Canary Islands.

From what I heard the septic tank that is New York is overflowing into Florida. Why is it that every time liberals run away from their states they move into red ones? Texas, Florida, Nevada, Arizona. What is it?

Decided to run away from all those great reasons Trump is the best President ever? LOL

The extent of your knowledge on any given subject runs about a half a sentence deep. You fools love to shout about this and that without even the slightest clue as to what you are talking about.

"New York sucks, durrrrrrr". As if you have all kinds of experience running a city and understand all of the multitude of variables that goes into running a city. Instead, you want everyone to believe that the states that actually keep the entire country afloat would be much better off if their governments were staffed by the citizens of Kentucky.

That was cool. I mean you wrote a whole lot, but said nothing.

I have no clue how to run a city. But, neither does DeBlasio. lol

Clean your city you bums, it smells like piss and your subway is rotting. I went a few years ago and could barely last a week in that shithole. No wonder tons of NYers are leaving.
Tons of NY aren't leaving because the city is dirty, they are leaving because of Covid fallout, why pay a shitload to live in NYC when all the the things that make NYC great are closed? Another reason is because of the difficulty in finding affordable housing, doesn't matter how great NYC (before covid) if you can't afford a decent place to live.

Btw if 21ST century NYC is too dirty for you to stand you wouldn't have survived 1 day in the NYC of the 70's, 80's and early 90's snowflake.

Get used to your guy being black balled. More and more companies are abandoning the Trump brand.

Get used to your guy being black balled. More and more companies are abandoning the Trump brand.
Hopefully within 2 years Trump is so broke will be standing on a street corner holding a sign that says "Will lie for food".

They might be. And Kentucky might be better run by New York citizens. We can't know that beforehand, what we do know is most people in Kentucky won't move to New York and most people in New York won't move to Kentucky, so this is an experiment that will never play out in the real world.

TDS was real, too many leftists got so triggered and they will stop at nothing to go after this man's property, attack his family and his life. And the Left/Democrats will also cancel culture anyone that supported this president

nailed it. The left is going to destroy the trumps so much, they’ll get tired of it.

Honestly, it’s deserved. 4K American dying a day because of him.

Btw if 21ST century NYC is too dirty for you to stand you wouldn't have survived 1 day in the NYC of the 70's, 80's and early 90's snowflake.
You're right, I prefer nature.

Back