Law NYC terminates Trump contracts worth $17 million annually

He said it's his tax dollars that are paying for Red States.
Like he expects anyone to believe that being a left-wing gatekeeper arguing with anyone right of Center on a karate form all day is also a high rolling, giant tax contributor all at the same time.

CNN really fucked up some people's mental health these last 4 years. That's a big part of the story no one is telling.
He's an unemployed bar back who considers himself a "stake holder" in a restaurant in NJ, and wants it shutdown so he can collect unemployment.

<{outtahere}>

Please.
I'll quote you this time next year on this subject.

They will start by going after all of the politicians that backed him. Then as they make the atmosphere more and more toxic the same people that wanted to call the cops on you for having a party at your house this year will be digging up Pro Trump tweets and things like and make life hard on the people that engaged with it.

I dare someone to wear that red hat in 18 months.

You find it that hard to believe? After Shopify, the Girl Scouts and Deutch Bank "Cancelled" him? Do you really think they are taking some kind of moral stand?

Or is it more likey they know exactly what's about to come at anyone that showed support for Trump or his Administration and has not since publicly repented?

And it's not all because a bunch of hillbillies rated the Capitol building. They are going to make anyone else think twice before they ever stand up to the establishment again. Who wants to lose everything they ever had and ever worked for just to engage in politics that will make 40% of the country hate you no matter what because you're in the enemy tribe and not their tribe?

He's an unemployed bar back who considers himself a "stake holder" in a restaurant in NJ, and wants it shutdown so he can collect unemployment.

<{outtahere}>
LOL<45>

That last part sounds like every single Democrat that I personally know from the last 10 months <Lmaoo>

So tolerant , free and beautiful. I can't wait until Trump beats them in court

<{outtahere}>
Fun story, a couple years ago I and a cousin (sherdogger too back then) had a road trip in America culminating in New York City on the last leg of our trip we stopped in New Jersey at a joint for drinks and relaxing. My cousin comes back from the bar with a big ass grin and his like guess who I bumped into? Who?
Kong
Who?
The retard chubby chaser from the war room!
Laughing ensued but the best part was when we saw creeped out college girls walking away from the bar.<45>

TDS was real, too many leftists got so triggered and they will stop at nothing to go after this man's property, attack his family and his life. And the Left/Democrats will also cancel culture anyone that supported this president

damn bro, youve almost filled the republican buzzword talking point bingo card in just two sentences.

Fun story, a couple years ago I and a cousin (sherdogger too back then) had a road trip in America culminating in New York City on the last leg of our trip we stopped in New Jersey at a joint for drinks and relaxing. My cousin comes back from the bar with a big ass grin and his like guess who I bumped into? Who?
Kong
Who?
Laughing ensued but the best part was when we saw creeped out college girls walking away from the bar.<45>
<{anton}>

Please.
I'll quote you this time next year on this subject.

They will start by going after all of the politicians that backed him. Then as they make the atmosphere more and more toxic the same people that wanted to call the cops on you for having a party at your house this year will be digging up Pro Trump tweets and things like and make life hard on the people that engaged with it.

I dare someone to wear that red hat in 18 months.

You find it that hard to believe? After Shopify, the Girl Scouts and Deutch Bank "Cancelled" him? Do you really think they are taking some kind of moral stand?

Or is it more likey they know exactly what's about to come at anyone that showed support for Trump or his Administration and has not since publicly repented?

And it's not all because a bunch of hillbillies rated the Capitol building. They are going to make anyone else think twice before they ever stand up to the establishment again. Who wants to lose everything they ever had and ever worked for just to engage in politics that will make 40% of the country hate you no matter what because you're in the enemy tribe and not their tribe?
cope post....

<{outtahere}>
Kong
Who?
[<dunn]

This explains so much

Failed city. I have a feeling a lot more cuts than these are coming. In 10 years, they are going to begging for handouts to just get lead out of the water.
Yea NYC is a failed city. Get the fuck outta here

Yea NYC is a failed city. Get the fuck outta here
Who brought it back? It was a failed city into the early 90s, and is a failed city that's again losing population. If you weren't on a new account after a previous ban, I'd gladly account bet you on which way the city is going.

TDS was real, too many leftists got so triggered and they will stop at nothing to go after this man's property, attack his family and his life. And the Left/Democrats will also cancel culture anyone that supported this president
As they should since Trump fucked America up.

cope post....
Huh?
Man, you're just so full of ideas.

A "cope" post. Brother, I have nothing to cope over. I know that's probably impossible for you to understand.

Go tune into CNN for your latest opinion.

Who brought it back? It was a failed city into the early 90s, and is a failed city that's again losing population. If you weren't on a new account after a previous ban, I'd gladly account bet you on which way the city is going.
NYC lost its soul in the early 90s when they cleaned it up. Fuck the guy who turned Times Square into a gift shop.

Mayor David Dinkins is the one who put thousands of additional cops on the streets of NYC and it was the Democrat President Bill Clinton who Put 100,000 more cops on the streets nationwide, Rudy took credit for it all. Btw crime didn't just drop in NYC it dropped like a stone nationwide, in fact the drop in crime starting in the mid 90's onward was a worldwide phenomenon.

People aren't leaving NYC because it's a failed city, some people are leaving because all the things that make NYC great are affected because of covid. Also the cost of housing in NYC is absolutely absurd and why is it absurd? In large part because a lot of people want to live in NYC rocket scientist! Also for a failed city NYC along with LA, Seattle, Chicago, San Francisco sure do have a shitload of people living there and are responsible for a shitload of America's GDP.

Mayor David Dinkins is the one who put thousands of additional cops on the streets of NYC and it was the Democrat President Bill Clinton who Put 100,000 more cops on the streets nationwide, Rudy took credit for it all. Btw crime didn't just drop in NYC it dropped like a stone nationwide, in fact the drop in crime starting in the mid 90's onward was a worldwide phenomenon.

People aren't leaving NYC because it's a failed city, some people are leaving because all the things that make NYC great are affected because of covid. Also the cost of housing in NYC is absolutely absurd and why is it absurd? In large part because a lot of people want to live in NYC rocket scientist! Also for a failed city NYC along with LA, Seattle, Chicago, San Francisco sure do have a shitload of people living there and are responsible for a shitload of America's GDP.

When it comes to crime, look only to Giuliani. He solved it all. I mean, crime going down nationwide had nothing to do with the citizenry no longer ingesting incredible amounts of lead in their daily lives, nope. Giuliani alone. No other factors, especially major and overarching ones.

Back