NYC Rabbi gets 60 days in jail for sexual assualt

jefferz

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
60 days is a fucking joke especially when he won't even own up to what he did. I wonder how many palms were greased.
A Brooklyn rabbi charged with sexually abusing four teenage boys in a hotel was sentenced to 60 days in jail and six years of probation.
In 2013, Malik was charged with 28 criminal counts and shamelessly blamed his underage victims for trying to seduce him, police sources said.
In 2014, he quietly pleaded guilty to a felony of luring a child and a misdemeanor of sexual misconduct, records show.
Over the past two years, he completed a series of probation requirements, including a sex offender class and staying away from children, court records show.
As part of the deal, the felony was dismissed upon completion of the intense probation supervision.
On Tuesday, he was sent to Rikers Island for 60 days for the misdemeanor offense.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...il-teen-sex-assault-charges-article-1.2544090

Last edited:
Death penalty.

The felony was dismissed after he successfully completed probation!? For sexual assault!? I have friends who committed non-violent crimes when they were dumb kids who can't serve in the military or become police officers as ADULTS despite doing their time, sealing and expunging their records, and staying out of trouble ever since, and this piece of $%@% gets his dismissed!?

Any ideas how he was able to pull this off and get away with only a month in jail? I'm usually against vigilantes, but situations like these make me wonder...

That is not okay and it is a shame that our court system in America can be like this. If he was in Israel he would at least get 5 years or more. Last case I remember a guy got 9 years.

The felony was dismissed after he successfully completed probation!? For sexual assault!? I have friends who committed non-violent crimes when they were dumb kids who can't serve in the military or become police officers as ADULTS despite doing their time, sealing and expunging their records, and staying out of trouble ever since, and this piece of $%@% gets his dismissed!?

Any ideas how he was able to pull this off and get away with only a month in jail? I'm usually against vigilantes, but situations like these make me wonder...

Antisemitism is like the royal flush of "get out of jail" cards you can play would be my guess.

Malik?, he sounds like an iman. What religion were the boys?

99% chance they are Jewish since he is a Hasidic Rabbi let alone a Satmar and they segregate/distance themselves from gentile society and non-orthodox.

Antisemitism is like the royal flush of "get out of jail" cards you can play would be my guess.

Doubt it. A corrupt pedo judge is the explanation among other things.

And i hope some explosive individuals beat his ass

99% chance they are Jewish since he is a Hasidic Rabbi let alone a Satmar and they segregate/distance themselves from gentile society and non-orthodox.

Doubt it. A corrupt pedo judge is the explanation among other things.

Or powerful friends, or a Jean Hudson Boyd

Just blatant corruption.

Taking a play from the ole Christians, are we Rabbi?

And sixty days? lol, what a fucking joke. No wonder this keeps happening. We could make Sexual Assault crimes drop by 90% TOMORROW if we took it seriously. It's real simple: You get caught and convicted of molesting a child, you're fucking done. Death penalty. Watch cases of abuse just fall right off the continental shelf. But no, we don't have the stomach for it. We'd rather have children keep being abused in huge numbers by religious people and other pedophiles than have to get fucking tough with the deviants that abuse them.

We could stop this shit at any time. Currently, we're more concerned with being nice... And that's bullshit.

Taking a play from the ole Christians, are we Rabbi?

And sixty days? lol, what a fucking joke. No wonder this keeps happening. We could make Sexual Assault crimes drop by 90% TOMORROW if we took it seriously. It's real simple: You get caught and convicted of molesting a child, you're fucking done. Death penalty. Watch cases of abuse just fall right off the continental shelf. But no, we don't have the stomach for it. We'd rather have children keep being abused in huge numbers by religious people and other pedophiles than have to get fucking tough with the deviants that abuse them.

We could stop this shit at any time. Currently, we're more concerned with being nice... And that's bullshit.
Fully agree with this. Our legal system takes the position that sexual abuse is no big deal. In fact the only crime more damaging to society is murder. We need to start killing these monsters.

The DA had to accept the plea and so did the judge. Even if the defense and DA agree on a deal, the judge can still throw it out. It's not that hard to figure out how he got out of it. A couple of people got paid.

Fully agree with this. Our legal system takes the position that sexual abuse is no big deal. In fact the only crime more damaging to society is murder. We need to start killing these monsters.

When it can be proven without a doubt they did it then yes in that case execute them in most cases. And I am not talking about BS rape cases where there is zero evidence. Forget the Texas case but that guy got prison and was innocent.

People who for wacko moralistic beliefs are against a hard-line stance against child predators are sickos in my opinion, against God, against natural order to protect and advance the species, and probably can't comprehend the pain that sexual assault causes.

More Bullshit as always, I spent more time in jail then this guy for growing some pot plants for myself. It's taken me 2 years of probation, 2 years of PTSD counseling and recently an hour of a judge berating me and calling it a miracle that I got my Cultivation (felony) charge dropped to possession (misdemeanor).

My California medical marijuana card didn't matter, nor did my PTSD diagnosis from the VA. I was an evil human being and scum in the eyes of the prosecutor and judge.

Fuck the system for the most part. The rich and influential stomp all over our judicial system and those who can't afford to play the game get screwed.

The only satisfaction I received was when they threatened to take me to court for the felony charge if I didn't plead guilty and I called them on their bullshit and they settled for a misdemeanor after agreeing to a pretrial diversion and a year of probation beforehand.

Sexual assault if not a violent episode that leaves severe or permanent injury has some very lenient sentences . I've mentioned this previously as just one among other deterrents for victims to come forward .

The victim will have to expose themselves to public scrutiny and in exchange on the very small chance that the perpetrator is found guilty , it will likely be a comparibly light sentence .

I don't believe rapists and sexual Predators should get the death penalty.

I think those convicted of a heinous crime with multiple incidents or witnesses, (not he said she said) should be branded with a gigantic R on their foreheads.

Let society shun them for the remainder of their days. I'm not opposed to cutting off their dicks either.

Back