Jail Debut, Tips?

CZMuayThai11

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Long story short, I'm getting 10 days in jail for drunkenly & post-brain op amnesically headbutting stitches into the first illegal immigrant then RNCing the second illegal unconscious last fall in a plea to Misdemeanor Battery x 2.

I'll avoid a subsequent Disorderly Conduct for having to pin and headbutt/bite thumb to the bone a patron who was hitting the Aryan Nation felon co-bouncer who was hitting his friend, at the expense of my badly needed job itself.

(The ex-Nazi other bouncer (who'd quit afterwards) and the 2 patrons were the others charged with Disorderly Conduct, no clue what they've done about it)

Tips?

UPDATE: Judge & prosecutor just dropped everything but 2 yrs supervised/no bars or booze probation + 16 hrs community svc today after he and prosecutor read my latest neurologist's letter. Merry Friday everybody! Thank you for your humor and wisdom!

Last edited:
In the future control your behavior and don't assault people.

Don't drink so much that you wind up in jail.

Good luck. 10 days ain't that bad.
Be respectful and a generally decent human and you will avoid a decent amount of issues.

Drink less , not trying to be a jerk but you should take that away from this . So being as real and honest about the situation as possible, I would be scared, I think that’s normal , I’m not making eye contact with anyone I don’t have to , I would be as alert and deliberate as possible, not trying to accidentally offend or insult anyone , I would stay away from everyone as much as I could and keep a straight emotionless face so as not to draw any unwanted attention to myself, I’m sorry man , but that’s as honest as I can be

Long story short, getting 10 days jail for drunk & post-brain op amnesically headbutting stitches into the first illegal immigrant then RNCing the second illegal unconscious last fall in a plea to Misdemeanor Battery x 2 to avoid Disorderly Conduct for having to pin and headbutt/bite thumb to bone patron hitting Aryan Nation felon co-bouncer for hitting his friend, at the expense of my badly needed job itself. Tips?
You're doing 10 days in a county jail, watching television.

Back