Jail Debut, Tips?

10 days is pretty low for assaulting two people. I'm sure misdemeanor gen pop is just like a bad timeout and not anything to worry about. You'd be much worse off in felony pre-trial/awaiting prison gen pop.

Perfect gameplan right here.

- First thing, borrow some money from one of the gangs. A bunch of money.
<Y2JSmirk>
(Don't worry, you are going to double it up playing poker and pay them back no problem)

How do Non-Mexican Latinos do in Cali prisons I always wondered. Dominicans, Ricans, Cubans, Venezuelans, etc.
Here in socal they run with southsiders. They will never be fully in or made (if we are talking MM)but southsiders always want the #s on their side and are very against in-fighting between Latino culture once inside (unless your El Salvadoran then it can get tricky). This is to the best of my understanding though through homies that I have that are Puerto Rican etc and run southsider here. I’m black (well half black half white) but I kicked it with the brothas when I was locked up years ago. I wouldn’t suggest anyone fuck around here in Cali our system is fucked up and you will likely end up having to put in some work or bare minimum getting caught up in some politics if you spend enough time locked up here. For such a non racist state (by national standards) the system inside here is incredibly segregated and built on riding with your race. It’s very fucked up.

I love everyone but still got into a handful of fights inside for my views on the racial segregation among other things. Good thing I’m one of the few real sherdoggers left on this site lol.

Long story short, getting 10 days jail for drunk & post-brain op amnesically headbutting stitches into the first illegal immigrant then RNCing the second illegal unconscious last fall in a plea to Misdemeanor Battery x 2 to avoid Disorderly Conduct for having to pin and headbutt/bite thumb to bone patron hitting Aryan Nation felon co-bouncer for hitting his friend, at the expense of my badly needed job itself. Tips?
I don't know what language this is but if you're looking for advice on what to do when you get to jail, listen to Feech-

Here in socal they run with southsiders. They will never be fully in or made (if we are talking MM)but southsiders always want the #s on their side and are very against in-fighting between Latino culture once inside (unless your El Salvadoran then it can get tricky). This is to the best of my understanding though through homies that I have that are Puerto Rican etc and run southsider here. I’m black (well half black half white) but I kicked it with the brothas when I was locked up years ago. I wouldn’t suggest anyone fuck around here in Cali our system is fucked up and you will likely end up having to put in some work or bare minimum getting caught up in some politics if you spend enough time locked up here. For such a non racist state (by national standards) the system inside here is incredibly segregated and built on riding with your race. It’s very fucked up.

I love everyone but still got into a handful of fights inside for my views on the racial segregation among other things. Good thing I’m one of the few real sherdoggers left on this site lol.
How did your MMA or combat sports background serve you in fights in lockup?

Do you have cauliflower ear?

TS sounds like a hothead douchebag with a lot of fuckups in his future. This is the type of person who shouldnt be drinking and ruins it for everyone else.

TS sounds like a hothead douchebag with a lot of fuckups in his future. This is the type of person who shouldnt be drinking and ruins it for everyone else.
What makes you insult someone for one alcohol related incident? Calling me a douchebag? One who's now going to continue to fuck up? A person who ruins alcohol use for everyone with just one intoxicated incident?

Last edited:
What makes you insult someone for one alcohol related incident? Calling me a douchebag? One who's now going to continue to fuck up? A person who ruins alcohol use for everyone with just one intoxicated incident?
Yup,
That’s exactly what he said..

And that’s exactly what everyone is agreeing on..

*clinks glass

Yup,
That’s exactly what he said..

And that’s exactly what everyone is agreeing on..

*clinks glass
Guess im glad I left this tab open. Now everyone is agreeing that I'm a douchebag who will now also fuck up over and over after a lifetime of not fucking up at all?

Guess im glad I left this tab open. Now everyone is agreeing that I'm a douchebag who will now also fuck up over and over after a lifetime of not fucking up at all?
First Impressions are a hell of a thing aren’t they…

First Impressions are a hell of a thing aren’t they…
I just had not seen 90+% of the posters in this thread express this opinion of me in their "first impressions"

And isn't it kind of douchey to profanely insult a stranger?

Last edited:
Sorry about that,

But here we are…
So you and perhaps 4 other posters in here have profanely insulted me for this single incident, after decades of my childhood, adolescence and adulthood having no incidents, as proven by facts like it being only 10 days? And now a clearly sarcastic "sorry" as preface to you repeating that insult with "But here we are..."?

Last edited:
So you and perhaps 3 other posters in here have profanely insulted me for this single incident, after decades of my childhood, adolescence and adulthood having no incidents, as proven by facts like it being only 10 days? And now a clearly sarcastic "sorry" as preface to you repeating that insult with "But here we are..."?
I don’t believe I ever insulted you, I only mentioned that you probably have another 10 years left of this kind of drunken shinanigans.

I only came to that conclusion based off of the way you have chosen to carry yourself and interact with people throughout this thread.

I can see your point on not having a single incident being the factor to describe whom you are as a person throughout your childhood and adolescents but let’s not kid ourselves on adulthood just yet.

I don’t believe I ever insulted you, I only mentioned that you probably have another 10 years left of this kind of drunken shinanigans.

I only came to that conclusion based off of the way you have chosen to carry yourself and interact with people throughout this thread.

I can see your point on not having a single incident being the factor to describe whom you are as a person throughout your childhood and adolescents but let’s not kid ourselves on adulthood just yet.
"Shenanigans" <- "e" not "i" very simple word, and "adolescence" not "adolescents" another simple one, not sure how you misspelt it after I spelled it correctly. Relevant as reflective of level of thought and intelligence put into the writing itself.

Now fully agreeing with and defending a profane insult then adding, with no supporting information, that the person you expressly agree is a douche, will continue as a douche for a decade is a baseless insult on its own. How does nearly 20 adult years of no legal issues at all get overwritten by a single confrontation in determining if that adult is a douche?

And justifying your insulting of a stranger by his replies to others insulting him? I fail to see the logic there as it seems hypocritical and douchey in and of itself to insult a stranger who had originally asked for help and insight.

"Shenanigans" <- "e" not "i" very simple word, and "adolescence" not "adolescents" another simple one, not sure how you misspelt it after I spelled it correctly. Relevant as reflective of level of thought and intelligence put into the writing itself.

Now fully agreeing with and defending a profane insult then adding, with no supporting information, that the person you expressly agree is a douche, will continue as a douche for a decade is a baseless insult on its own. How does nearly 20 adult years of no legal issues at all get overwritten by a single confrontation in determining if that adult is a douche?

And justifying your insulting of a stranger by his replies to others insulting him? I fail to see the logic there as it seems hypocritical and douchey in and of itself to insult a stranger who had originally asked for help and insight.
What can I say, the phone spells what the phone wants…

I never said “your one legal issue made you a douche”.

I said the way you chose to interact with people made you seem like a douche…

What can I say, the phone spells what the phone wants…

I never said “your one legal issue made you a douche”.

I said the way you chose to interact with people made you seem like a douche…
My interactions in this thread, presumably my replies to insults? Or in the intoxicated incident referenced in OP? Again, isn't calling a stranger a douche douchey?

My interactions in this thread, presumably my replies to insults? Or in the intoxicated incident referenced in OP? Again, isn't calling a stranger a douche douchey?
You’re not new here,
I would guess you know how this place works by now.

Make a thread,
Funny or Serious the first few posts or first page is pretty much roasting. Then we get into the meat and potatoes of the discussion and start having serious conversations.

You know this.

You decided to bring the person who got you into trouble into the thread. It’s okay, it’s not the end of the world.

What do you propose we do to clear up this slight issue at hand and get back your stellar reputation?

Back