Jail Debut, Tips?

You’re not new here,
I would guess you know how this place works by now.

Make a thread,
Funny or Serious the first few posts or first page is pretty much roasting. Then we get into the meat and potatoes of the discussion and start having serious conversations.

You know this.

You decided to bring the person who got you into trouble into the thread. It’s okay, it’s not the end of the world.

What do you propose we do to clear up this slight issue at hand and get back your stellar reputation?
It was readily apparent in the tone and phrasing by those few others, as well as yourself, that it was hostility, not humor.

And if one can't add relevant details for context to all of about a paragraph worth of text about what'll be their first ever jail sentence, it's a bit concerning.

It was readily apparent in the tone and phrasing by those few others, as well as yourself, that it was hostility, not humor.

And if one can't add relevant details for context to all of about a paragraph worth of text about what'll be their first ever jail sentence, it's a bit concerning.
I think you got a good mix of both hostility and humor.

Go back and reread your first post. It doesn’t really scream “Rad! high five dude!”

That was your first impression, not so great.

No go back and reread your first reply, to a fellow who was give his feed back. Suggesting that you should consider toning your behavior down a notch and to work on your grammar because it comes off as, not so well received.

Your reply: To kindly fuck off.

That was your second impression.

Do you see where this is going?

Jesus Christ princess... get the fuck over yourself. If you're going to get your panties in a twist over people giving you a little shit, this isn't the place for you.

You sound like you take yourself way too seriously.

I think it is more concerning that you seem to indicate that this jail visit is the first of presumably a set which includes more than one.

"Debut"

"First ever jail sentence."

Look, let's all reserve judgement until your 2nd or 3rd ever jail sentence.

I think you got a good mix of both hostility and humor.

Go back and reread your first post. It doesn’t really scream “Rad! high five dude!”

That was your first impression, not so great.

No go back and reread your first reply, to a fellow who was give his feed back. Suggesting that you should consider toning your behavior down a notch and to work on your grammar because it comes off as, not so well received.

Your reply: To kindly fuck off.

That was your second impression.

Do you see where this is going?
That reply to my OP was intentionally insulting, as it was not advice about jail but rather harsh criticism of my grammar and temper. Even one's temper being relevant to a jail environment was addressed in a rude and uninsightful way. If my temper was actually an issue, it would not have taken til a drunk instance at 35, 10 months after $935,000 brain op at NYU. Any mature adult could easily infer that before choosing to instead insult someone.

And the OP itself was prefaced with "Long story short" so it wasn't going to some flawless thesis paper, having been drafted in haste between errands.

Jesus Christ princess... get the fuck over yourself. If you're going to get your panties in a twist over people giving you a little shit, this isn't the place for you.

You sound like you take yourself way too seriously.
Hows this back & forth derailing off topic with one poster for an hour or two reflective of my 17 yrs of posting? I'd been just going "fuck you" in reply to the "fuck you"s this whole thread

I think it is more concerning that you seem to indicate that this jail visit is the first of presumably a set which includes more than one.

"Debut"

"First ever jail sentence."

Look, let's all reserve judgement until your 2nd or 3rd ever jail sentence.
Self deprecating hyperbole is kind of just a part of thread titling sometimes

ts sounds like a scummy asshole.
So ok, now I'm a scummy asshole as well as a douche, again insult not insight. This rude and childish kind of reply is meant for spots like the OT, so why are these really profane insults just part of the Mayberry now?

So ok, now I'm a scummy asshole as well as a douche, again insult not insight. This rude and childish kind of reply is meant for spots like the OT, so why are these really profane insults just part of the Mayberry now?
your actions that lead to you getting in this position were that of a scummy asshole, yes.

Hows this back & forth derailing off topic with one poster for an hour or two reflective of my 17 yrs of posting? I'd been just going "fuck you" in reply to the "fuck you"s this whole thread
Dude, go back and read your posts, you come off as a giant douche.

If nearly everyone is saying that, there's probably a good reason.

The Drop the soap shit only happens in bisexual hollywood. No heterosexual man wants anything to do with guys.

your actions that lead to you getting in this position were that of a scummy asshole, yes.
Isn't it an action of a scummy asshole to call a stranger a scummy asshole? My actions as in a single instant of beating up two other adults? Wouldn't a scummy asshole have gotten in trouble, a lot, already?

Dude, go back and read your posts, you come off as a giant douche.

If nearly everyone is saying that, there's probably a good reason.
"Nearly everyone" had, until this last page or two, given advice or made a joke. And I'd come off like a giant douche in a couple profane replies to obvious insults, which had been neither advice or jokes?

"Nearly everyone" had, until this last page or two, given advice or made a joke. And I'd come off like a giant douche in a couple profane replies to obvious insults, which had been neither advice or jokes?
If you're wondering why people react to you in a certain way, it's because you've given them reason to. Take responsibility for your own actions dude.

If you're wondering why people react to you in a certain way, it's because you've given them reason to. Take responsibility for your own actions dude.
So why those couple, of dozens, reacted to my cliff noted OP? Therefore, I should take responsibility for my replies to their insulting reactions to OP? Duly noted

Make sure to find the biggest meanest looking person in the jail and elbow them in the face 3 times and proclaim in a loud Christian Bale as Batman voice:

"You got it all wrong, I'm not stuck in here with you, you're stuck in here with me!"

Seriously, you're doing 10 days, not 10 years.

Keep your mouth shut.

Don't borrow or accept anything from another inmate.

Balance assertiveness with respectfulness in your interactions. (aka: don't be a pushover but also don't be an asshole)

Last edited:
That reply to my OP was intentionally insulting, as it was not advice about jail but rather harsh criticism of my grammar and temper. Even one's temper being relevant to a jail environment was addressed in a rude and uninsightful way. If my temper was actually an issue, it would not have taken til a drunk instance at 35, 10 months after $935,000 brain op at NYU. Any mature adult could easily infer that before choosing to instead insult someone.

And the OP itself was prefaced with "Long story short" so it wasn't going to some flawless thesis paper, having been drafted in haste between errands.
Well to be fair, the harsh criticism of your grammar and temper was advice you were seeking, you just didn’t agree with it. And if you think that was rude, then you better toughen up son because you’re about to do 10 days in jail.

As for the
“If my temper was actually an issue, it would not have taken til a drunk instance at 35, 10 months after $935,000 brain op at NYU.”

Sorry to hear about that, but long story short, that might have helped to add into your original post. I mean it couldn’t have hurt to give the readers a little bit more insight into whom we are actually dealing with and how to go about our posting replies.

Here we are thinking that just by grammar and temper alone we are dealing with someone with half a brain. When in reality we are actually dealing with someone with half a brain, that kind of information would have helped us.

Last edited:
Long story short, getting 10 days jail for drunk & post-brain op amnesically headbutting stitches into the first illegal immigrant then RNCing the second illegal unconscious last fall in a plea to Misdemeanor Battery x 2 to avoid Disorderly Conduct for having to pin and headbutt/bite thumb to bone patron hitting Aryan Nation felon co-bouncer for hitting his friend, at the expense of my badly needed job itself. Tips?

The Conor is strong with this one! <lmao>

Back