nWo 415: More Matches Than SuperBowls: John Cena vs Randy Orton

Status
Not open for further replies.
That still doesn't make his promo any less incoherent...and if anything he's somehow still the heel and made Trips the face.
It doesn't help that Trips' promo was 100% babyface and arguably the best face promo in 6 months or more.

It doesn't help that Trips' promo was 100% babyface and arguably the best face promo in 6 months or more.

I disagree...it helped a lot because before that this feud was boring me to tears.
[<cena1}

I disagree...it helped a lot because before that this feud was boring me to tears.
[<cena1}
I agree but it did Rollins no favors for his already terrible face status.

I'd standby and watch Bubba Ray Dudley put my helpless 85 year old grandmother through a table for Summer to look at me like that

l72h1bL.png

Blame the CAN beckbeard fans for rushing a Rollins Face turn.. smh.
They better stay the fuck away from joe roode and naku. Cant stand those neckbeard crowds trying to be part of the show. F off

Way to f´n go not having Samoa Joe have a huge moment at the Royal Rumble so he could debut is such a lackluster way last night.

r u on drogas?

In all fairness, Rollins deserved a face turn as much as anyone ever has. He was consistently putting on the best matches even as a heel and had as much of a return hype for anyone that I can ever remember. The groundwork was there for the best top babyface we've seen in years but they botched it right out of the gate with his first promo on Raw being a heel and the momentum never recovered.

Being a fan of great wrestlers who happen to be Japanese doesn't make you a weeb. Liking over the top video game dorks who stick brooms in their poop shoots while you touch yourself to hentai does...cough falsedawn cough.

You're a faygo.

Signed, sealed, delivered.

You're a faygo.

Signed, sealed, delivered.

Says the guy championing rasslers who put brooms in their butts and quotes lame janitor promos...sure thing buddy...enjoy your furries and Zangief references...which I guess could overlap.

In all fairness, Rollins deserved a face turn as much as anyone ever has. He was consistently putting on the best matches even as a heel and had as much of a return hype for anyone that I can ever remember. The groundwork was there for the best top babyface we've seen in years but they botched it right out of the gate with his first promo on Raw being a heel and the momentum never recovered.

There's something about the guy that doesn't fit the face mold either. He's one sleazy looking motherfucker. He fits the mold of what he was doing as a heel a lot more. A scheming, shit talking coward, but with the skills to back it up when push comes to shove.

As a traditional face, he's just bland. It simply doesn't suit him.

You know...I'm really starting to hate that word...deserve...deserves...deserved...

<{hughesimpress}>

Says the guy championing rasslers who put brooms in their butts and quotes lame janitor promos...sure thing buddy...enjoy your furries and Zangief references...which I guess could overlap.

*Brb, attempting to care about faygos*

***BZZZZZZT***

Faygos not careable, exception thrown in give a fuck processor.

Restarting...

YOU'RE A FAYGO. SIGNED. SEALED. DELIVERED. And Okada's dropkicks are limp like your dick!

<20>

*Brb, attempting to care about faygos*

***BZZZZZZT***

Faygos not careable, exception thrown in give a fuck processor.

Restarting...

YOU'RE A FAYGO. SIGNED. SEALED. DELIVERED. And Okada's dropkicks are limp like your dick!

<20>

I bet you permed your hair like Omega didn't you?

There's something about the guy that doesn't fit the face mold either. He's one sleazy looking motherfucker. He fits the mold of what he was doing as a heel a lot more. A scheming, shit talking coward, but with the skills to back it up when push comes to shove.

As a traditional face, he's just bland. It simply doesn't suit him.

Neckbeards only wanted him to be a face to spite Roman, that's all. Nothing about a greasy looking, crossfit practicing, nasal voice having, devil shirt wearing nazi girl plower with a small peen says "Babyface"

Neckbeards only wanted him to be a face to spite Roman, that's all. Nothing about a greasy looking, crossfit practicing, nasal voice having, devil shirt wearing nazi girl plower with a small peen says "Babyface"

Billy-D_Approves.gif

I bet you permed your hair like Omega didn't you?

TIL that black people and white people have different definitions of what a perm is.

I was thinking Silky Johnson and wondering what the shit you were talking about lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back