• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

nWo 415: More Matches Than SuperBowls: John Cena vs Randy Orton

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's always the neckbeards fault...

Watch the wrestling episode on Always Sunny. Roddy Pipers hair game is underrated...still a full head of straight medium length hair. I guess having been bald since like age 22 makes you appreciate it more

Watch the wrestling episode on Always Sunny. Roddy Pipers hair game is underrated...still a full head of straight medium length hair. I guess having been bald since like age 22 makes you appreciate it more

<2>

Joe is going to be treated like a tan Kevin Owens...only without a charismatic best friend.

Yeah I'm a little worried how they build him. I'm sure he and Rollins will have a match at fast lane, and Rollins will take the loss more than likely due to HHH interference. Joe is a win by himself heel though. I hope they book him the same as NXT though. Intense heel, not a cowardly one.

Yeah I'm a little worried how they build him. I'm sure he and Rollins will have a match at fast lane, and Rollins will take the loss more than likely due to HHH interference. Joe is a win by himself heel though. I hope they book him the same as NXT though. Intense heel, not a cowardly one.

They only do that on Raw if you're over 6'7.

– CM Punk recently spoke with Fox Sports, and claimed that he’s been in talks with UFC President Dana White about a second UFC fight…

“I am working on it feverishly. I’m throwing names at Dana (White), opponents, dates. I don’t know if he’s waiting for a Chicago show or what the deal is but if it doesn’t happen in the UFC, it will happen somewhere else. I’m dedicated to fighting and training. We’ll get there. First one’s out of the way and life couldn’t be better. I still don’t have to wake up to an alarm so I really can’t complain about much.”

I know I shit on the guy a lot, so here's some more.

Who the fuck is he to be "throwing names, opponents and dates" at anyone? There is literally ZERO reason for Dana to give him another fight, because who's going to watch? The draw was the intrigue, it's no longer "CM Punk's first MMA fight, we'll see how he does, will he win? Will he get his ass kicked? Let's find out!" Now it's "I've already seen him fight, he sucks, what's the point?!" He not only lost, he lost in such an embarrassing way, his former company and co-workers actively made fun of him at the earliest opportunity.

Hell, his skip across the octogon became a fucking meme. The only possible draw for him now is to become the new Joe Son, and basically be the comic relief of the card.

I know I shit on the guy a lot, so here's some more.

Who the fuck is he to be "throwing names, opponents and dates" at anyone? There is literally ZERO reason for Dana to give him another fight, because who's going to watch? The draw was the intrigue, it's no longer "CM Punk's first MMA fight, we'll see how he does, will he win? Will he get his ass kicked? Let's find out!" Now it's "I've already seen him fight, he sucks, what's the point?!" He not only lost, he lost in such an embarrassing way, his former company and co-workers actively made fun of him at the earliest opportunity.

Hell, his skip across the octogon became a fucking meme. The only possible draw for him now is to become the new Joe Son, and basically be the comic relief of the card.

Maybe they can bring people up to speed on his whimpering, self entitled, drama queen shennanigans and people will pay to see him get his shizzle pushed backwards?

Waiting for Rex to come in with his Garnett head as a response. I should clarify, I was bald at a young age because I have a condition where I get bald spots and hated the questions coming from it. *waits for jokes*

Waiting for Rex to come in with his Garnett head as a response. I should clarify, I was bald at a young age because I have a condition where I get bald spots and hated the questions coming from it. *waits for jokes*

I think we all know where this is going...

They only do that on Raw if you're over 6'7.
Joe is built like a TANK. Has mma training and been a wrasslin veteran for over a decade. You just let him be himself. He wont be a coward heel. Just let him do his thing...

Brace yourself wrestling related tweets are coming...

Brace-Yourselves-X-is-Coming.jpg

Joe is built like a TANK. Has mma training and been a wrasslin veteran for over a decade. You just let him be himself. He wont be a coward heel. Just let him do his thing...

Once I saw that Nash shoot where he said he slapped Samoa Joe in the back it took some of Joes intimidation factor away for me.

I'd rather get knocked the fuck out than be slapped by another man and not do anything about it.

I look forward to Punk fighting again about as much as I look forward to the new Scarface remake. fucking bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back