• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Nurmagomedov: "You should give credit to McGregor he's bigger star than me"

Really now....

Please explain to me, how the stuff I wrote, does not apply to Conor, as the fighter?
While you are at it, please show me where he has proven he can do anything, other than win with his left, with fighters over 145 lbs.....Your Hero got exposed for what he really is...A Fraud. And you sorry saps bought it.

And you dancing around like a Jester, does not provide your argument, with any substance at all....I have still proven ten times anything you have, for my side of it.

Considering you think punching opponents in the face is a lame way of winning, this discussion is over.

Your fight analysis is like listening to a novice fan describe football. You'll know to say "touchdown", but you don't understand the WR/CB matchup, the offensive formation, the route run to get open, etc. You have no technical understanding of the game. It's how I know you've never stepped in the ring or octagon yourself. You have no appreciation for what Conor does when he's in there.

Considering you think punching opponents in the face is a lame way of winning, this discussion is over.

Your fight analysis is like listening to a novice fan describe football. You'll know to say "touchdown", but you don't understand the WR/CB matchup, the offensive formation, the route run to get open, etc. You have no technical understanding of the game. It's how I know you've never stepped in the ring or octagon yourself. You have no appreciation for what Conor does when he's in there.
Conor is a fkn Fraud....You fell for it...Congrats for being so stupid.
Punching in the face is only good if you are winning fights, which he has not since he got the gifted title shot...over two fkn years ago...What happened his last fight you Dumbass? Ha! He got dropped by Khabib, by a "Punch in the face"...
Of course a Casual would bring up Football in an MMA discussion.
I have no technical understanding "of the Game"....Boy don't you sound like an expert...Who still has nothing to defend his pathetic opinion.
Who said anything about an Analysis? I gave you plenty of reasons why Conor "as a fighter" is a fraud, you ignored every, single, one of them...And kept spewing stoopid shit about the "business side of it all" Like that Fraud always does. Then tell me I don't understand what Conor does in the Cage (only winning with his left, that does nothing to the current 55'ers), when I have seen every fight of his, and every fight is the same...Head hunt, or tap, That's all he does.
You are evidently the Casual, who knows nothing of MMA..

Now sit the fk down Casual, unless you can somehow prove me wrong...You know, with some tangible evidence....

Conor is a fkn Fraud....You fell for it...Congrats for being so stupid.
Punching in the face is only good if you are winning fights, which he has not since he got the gifted title shot...over two fkn years ago...What happened his last fight you Dumbass? Ha! He got dropped by Khabib, by a "Punch in the face"...
Of course a Casual would bring up Football in an MMA discussion.
I have no technical understanding "of the Game"....Boy don't you sound like an expert...Who still has nothing to defend his pathetic opinion.
Who said anything about an Analysis? I gave you plenty of reasons why Conor "as a fighter" is a fraud, you ignored every, single, one of them...And kept spewing stoopid shit about the "business side of it all" Like that Fraud always does. Then tell me I don't understand what Conor does in the Cage (only winning with his left, that does nothing to the current 55'ers), when I have seen every fight of his, and every fight is the same...Head hunt, or tap, That's all he does.
You are evidently the Casual, who knows nothing of MMA..

Now sit the fk down Casual, unless you can somehow prove me wrong...You know, with some tangible evidence....

You don't know the X's and O's because you've never done any meaningful training. That's why you can't explain how Conor is a bad fighter. I guess you're a troll, as there's no way you, even without experience, could be this incompetent.

You don't know the X's and O's because you've never done any meaningful training. That's why you can't explain how Conor is a bad fighter. I guess you're a troll, as there's no way you, even without experience, could be this incompetent.
You are both blind and stoopid....
You really are not getting it are you? What point are you trying to make here? That Conor is a "good fighter"? Sure he's "good", but not great...If you knew anything at all about MMA, you would know he is one dimensional. He only has his left hand, that's it. All his wins but one, come from his left hand, against 45'ers. He got a gifted title shot, going 1-1 at 170, against Nate Diaz ffs. Hardly earned it like either Khabib, or Tony. There are a lot of fighters at 55 that would give Conor serious trouble...
Conor is a Brown Belt in BJJ with his coach, and can not even tie his belt properly. His Wrestling is non existent, and his Cardio sucks....So, please feel free to teach me about what other shit he brings to the table, other than his left? He has been exposed, and will continue to get stomped unless the UFC gives him some bottom ten guys, or guys with no reach, who are aggressive.
Bring up your points, and I will gladly debate them with you. But if you are just saying Conor is a "Good fighter", then yes, I agree.

You are both blind and stoopid....
You really are not getting it are you? What point are you trying to make here? That Conor is a "good fighter"? Sure he's "good", but not great...If you knew anything at all about MMA, you would know he is one dimensional. He only has his left hand, that's it. All his wins but one, come from his left hand, against 45'ers. He got a gifted title shot, going 1-1 at 170, against Nate Diaz ffs. Hardly earned it like either Khabib, or Tony. There are a lot of fighters at 55 that would give Conor serious trouble...
Conor is a Brown Belt in BJJ with his coach, and can not even tie his belt properly. His Wrestling is non existent, and his Cardio sucks....So, please feel free to teach me about what other shit he brings to the table, other than his left? He has been exposed, and will continue to get stomped unless the UFC gives him some bottom ten guys, or guys with no reach, who are aggressive.
Bring up your points, and I will gladly debate them with you. But if you are just saying Conor is a "Good fighter", then yes, I agree.

You don't know a single technical aspect of this sport. Absolutely zero analytical capacity. We can't have a discussion until you learn some basic X's and O's of fighting.

You don't know a single technical aspect of this sport. Absolutely zero analytical capacity. We can't have a discussion until you learn some basic X's and O's of fighting.
Bah! Excuses...
How about you "educate" me, on what Conor brings to the table, besides his left hand, mouth, and money.
I will gladly debate you.
Or...You can continue to spew your reasons for not doing anything to prove your opinion.....
@BOmbSquad ..........
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Bah! Excuses...
How about you "educate" me, on what Conor brings to the table, besides his left hand, mouth, and money.
Or...You can continue to spew your reasons for not doing anything to prove your opinion.....

You miss why his left hand is so potent. His ability to manage distance with feints and teep kick incorporates principles of muy thai. His stance is akin to karate, excellent for bouncing out of range or closing distance to exchange. This is how he set up the Aldo KO. His boxing is exceptionally fluid, no load ups on his punches, with flowing, accurate combinations that batter head and body alike. High-volume striker. Traditionally, the right hand is the south paw's kryponite. Conor, however, opens his body, slips the right hand, and fires a counter left over the top of his opponent's extended punch. It's a technique that's unusual even in boxing, mostly because of the reaction time and pinpoint understanding of spacing needed to execute. The application of footwork might be his greatest strength. He uses it to pressure and cut of the cage, similar to how Canelo cuts off the ring, causing the opponent to strike or shoot for takedowns at predictable moments, opening counter opportunities.

Conor has a lot of tools such as his reach, understanding of distance, reaction time, and coordination that have allowed him to create a unique style of striking perfectly suited for his gifts. Great fighters are those who maximize their inherent traits. While his frame and athleticism are god-given, his cerebral approach to fighting has brought everything together in a special way.

Regarding his grappling, he's scrappy and is equipped to defend himself, but he's not going to initiate a fight taking place there unless he has to. In a cage fight, you should impose the skills you think give you the best shot of winning. We saw when he fought Max that he has versatility when required.

I love guys who find unique ways to succeed. There's nobody who does it quite like Conor. When I watch him I see some Darren Till, Anderson Silva, and Chuck Liddell, and that's pretty awesome.

You miss why his left hand is so potent. His ability to manage distance with feints and teep kick incorporates principles of muy thai. His stance is akin to karate, excellent for bouncing out of range or closing distance to exchange. This is how he set up the Aldo KO. His boxing is exceptionally fluid, no load ups on his punches, with flowing, accurate combinations that batter head and body alike. High-volume striker. Traditionally, the right hand is the south paw's kryponite. Conor, however, opens his body, slips the right hand, and fires a counter left over the top of his opponent's extended punch. It's a technique that's unusual even in boxing, mostly because of the reaction time and pinpoint understanding of spacing needed to execute. The application of footwork might be his greatest strength. He uses it to pressure and cut of the cage, similar to how Canelo cuts off the ring, causing the opponent to strike or shoot for takedowns at predictable moments, opening counter opportunities.

Conor has a lot of tools such as his reach, understanding of distance, reaction time, and coordination that have allowed him to create a unique style of striking perfectly suited for his gifts. Great fighters are those who maximize their inherent traits. While his frame and athleticism are god-given, his cerebral approach to fighting has brought everything together in a special way.

Regarding his grappling, he's scrappy and is equipped to defend himself, but he's not going to initiate a fight taking place there unless he has to. In a cage fight, you should impose the skills you think give you the best shot of winning. We saw when he fought Max that he has versatility when required.

I love guys who find unique ways to succeed. There's nobody who does it quite like Conor. When I watch him I see some Darren Till, Anderson Silva, and Chuck Liddell, and that's pretty awesome.

HAHAHA, sooo all of this, was to say he has his striking/left hand...And that he has zero Wrestling, and BJJ skills...Gotcha.

Waaay too funny Mano.

Looks like I was right all along....

HAHAHA, sooo all of this, was to say he has his striking/left hand...And that he has zero Wrestling, and BJJ skills...Gotcha.

Waaay too funny Mano.

Looks like I was right all along....

Maybe this sport isn't for you.

Maybe this sport isn't for you.
So you think your pathetic excuse for Conor's striking means jack squat? I'd hate to break it to you Mano...But footwork, and his timing do NOT make him a well rounded, or great fighter....You just look silly thinking otherwise. Your entire post looked like a man infatuated with an MMA fighter with one dimension....

MMA fundamentals include Striking, Wrestling, and BJJ...

Reach, and timing is not an art in MMA.... And don't even get me started on Conor's cardio....

If you took off your Fanboi glasses you might understand something about MMA....Perhaps look to boxing as a sport for you to follow, as MMA seems to be waaaay above your brain capacity....

Oh...As far as his striking goes....
1Gtyo0W.gif

What on earth did Ireland do apart from support their man? Cringey the way the Russian audience applaud at that comment, wow you out number them you must be so tough haha.

Nice video i expect Ali to deny he said that..

Also found interesting he still is bothered he was portrayed a coward in the bus incident
Of course. He had to eat shit for months just like Aldo did. Now he has his own forum.

So you think your pathetic excuse for Conor's striking means jack squat? I'd hate to break it to you Mano...But footwork, and his timing do NOT make him a well rounded, or great fighter....You just look silly thinking otherwise. Your entire post looked like a man infatuated with an MMA fighter with one dimension....

MMA fundamentals include Striking, Wrestling, and BJJ...

Reach, and timing is not an art in MMA.... And don't even get me started on Conor's cardio....

If you took off your Fanboi glasses you might understand something about MMA....Perhaps look to boxing as a sport for you to follow, as MMA seems to be waaaay above your brain capacity....

Oh...As far as his striking goes....
1Gtyo0W.gif

It's funny you show that gif. Khabib landed that overhand right not because he's a great boxer, but because his wrestling is dominant. The take down threat set it up. Being dominant in a specific area opens up all other aspects of fighting. Great fighters have a dominant technique and/or trait that's a regular advantage. Conor's left hand his is best technique, but it's his timing and fight IQ that maximize its efficiency and make him a great fighter. You're missing the forest for the trees.

Literally any fighter can be picked apart if we choose to isolate their flaws. Being a great fighter isn't always about eliminating flaws, it's more often about mitigating them by designing a style that curtails to your strengths.

To me fair, Conor is bigger star than almost everyone in the UFC.

“To be fair, McGregor is a bigger star than everyone in the UFC.”

I think this is what you were trying to write, if it wasn’t, it should have been. So much wrong in such a short post. Exceptional effort.

That had EVERYTHING to do with him as a fighter....Conor has nothing but his left hand (And that is no longer effective).
Now, figure out a proper response, or take your L, and sit the fk down.
his left hand is no longer effective because he lost to khabib? his prior mma fight his left hand was pretty effective.

Bah! Excuses...
he brings wins against other good/great fighters. that's how he got where he got, ultimately.

Back