• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Nurmagomedov: "You should give credit to McGregor he's bigger star than me"

To me fair, Conor is bigger star than almost everyone in the UFC.

I see you are using my all time favorite fighter as your AV with the famous Mir headphones gif.

Are you a Mir fan? Given our previous discussions (you didn't reply to my last post to you and I was actually interested to see a reply-but whatever) how do you feel about Frank's grappling overall?

To me fair, Conor is bigger star than almost everyone in the UFC.
This is true. the only people you can even make a case for are Rousey and Lesnar.

Bigger star indeed.
Not an elite fighter indeed.

I see you are using my all time favorite fighter as your AV with the famous Mir headphones gif.

Are you a Mir fan? Given our previous discussions (you didn't reply to my last post to you and I was actually interested to see a reply-but whatever) how do you feel about Frank's grappling overall?
Remind me what was that about ? i'm not @TapMachine
i like Mir i even watch his podcast

Remind me what was that about ?
i like Mir i even watch his podcast

We argue all the time LOL. You call me casual because you say I defend Tony's BJJ too much. I don't even talk about his actual bjj because for MMA i will only use the term grappling. I'm posting from my phone at work, but my post to you was sometime yesterday morning I think. It was kinda long, I can maybe try to find it. I know I mentioned not really being able to give an assessment of Tony's actual bjj because all the Eddie Bravo 10th planet stuff isn't something I ever thought about back when I trained and competed.

We argue all the time LOL. You call me casual because you say I defend Tony's BJJ too much. I don't even talk about his actual bjj because for MMA i will only use the term grappling. I'm posting from my phone at work, but my post to you was sometime yesterday morning I think. It was kinda long, I can maybe try to find it. I know I mentioned not really being able to give an assessment of Tony's actual bjj because all the Eddie Bravo 10th planet stuff isn't something I ever thought about back when I trained and competed.
That must be @TapMachine

Khabib already wanting that rematch money, wow.

In all honesty, Conor does bless fighters with big pay days. Khabib has shown us that he is a better-skilled fighter, but he recognizes that without Conor he wouldn't have made that money. I always wondered why Conor would share the fruits of his work. I know I wouldn't, he must really either love the game or has bigger financial aspirations that dozens of millions.

Back