Nunes: Valentina should prove herself

Area809

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
http://m.sherdog.com/news/news/Aman...a-Little-More-Before-Receiving-Rematch-108759

I'm not a fan of newly crowned champions deciding who is worthy/unworthy of a title shot. IMHO, Nunes would've lost against Valentina if the fight had been 5 rounds. Nunes knows this and is aware of her cardio deficiencies, as evident when she said she didn't want to let Tate get to the 2nd round.

Valentina should prove herself? She just beat a former champ and was looking better than Nunes towards the end of their fight. I sense some ducking already and she's only been champ for a couple of weeks.

How you for to call for "duck" in Brazhiu?

i wanna see a woman royal rumble for all the 135 pounders in the UFC

So the last 2 champions have tried to handpick their first defense? Shev would beat her in a title fight.

How you for to call for "duck" in Brazhiu?

Don't know but here's a giant duck in Brazil

yFBdLRR.jpg

Yes I agree

*A wild Bethe Correia Appears*

it is the fight to make right now, although I think Nunes has a point that she just beat Valentina.

Pena vs Tate
Holm vs Zingano
Nunes vs Shevchenko

unless one of them wants to fight Cyborg next...

Sounds to me like she knows that belt might be waving bye-bye in a rematch.

Don't know but here's a giant duck in Brazil

yFBdLRR.jpg

Holy crap! That was for Nunes when she returned w/ the belt? She's big time.

I think I see Paul Harris; he's underneath the duck, and he's salivating.

Let fucking Tate, and Bisping pick their fucking opponents and this is what you get.

Way to go UFC. What a fucking joke.

This is who you fight. You don't want that fight it's no problem. We're stripping you of your belt.

Cherry picking doesn't seem to be working too well lately, though. Maybe these champs should just fight the next in fucking line. They are an embarrassment imo.

If Left Hook Larry loses I will bust a gut laughing.

I'm actually happy for Nunes being champion, she actually seems like a nice person and is a savage in the octagon. However, I have to mute the volume every time she talks, it's very cringe.

I'm actually happy for Nunes being champion, she actually seems like a nice person and is a savage in the octagon. However, I have to mute the volume every time she talks, it's very cringe.

As an immigrant and English second language myself, I give her props for trying--it's tough. I remember when I wasn't fluent.

http://m.sherdog.com/news/news/Aman...a-Little-More-Before-Receiving-Rematch-108759

I'm not a fan of newly crowned champions deciding who is worthy/unworthy of a title shot. IMHO, Nunes would've lost against Valentina if the fight had been 5 rounds. Nunes knows this and is aware of her cardio deficiencies, as evident when she said she didn't want to let Tate get to the 2nd round.

Valentina should prove herself? She just beat a former champ and was looking better than Nunes towards the end of their fight. I sense some ducking already and she's only been champ for a couple of weeks.

lol Nunes already mouthing off... this should be fun. I say throw Valentina at her asap, see how she likes it over 5 rounds, the division's already a total shitshow, might as well ignite further mayhem with another belt switch...

Let fucking Tate, and Bisping pick their fucking opponents and this is what you get.

Way to go UFC. What a fucking joke.

This is who you fight. You don't want that fight it's no problem. We're stripping you of your belt.

Cherry picking doesn't seem to be working too well lately, though. Maybe these champs should just fight the next in fucking line. They are an embarrassment imo.

If Left Hook Larry loses I will bust a gut laughing.

ClgDjxTWIAAzQ2N.jpg

Back