Nunes disses Rousey

Rousey is just a verbal punching-bag at this point. She used to be on social media and giving interviews 24/7 talking mad trash about anyone and everyone, and especially about her arch-rivals Cupcake and Cyborg, now she is getting roasted, insulted and verbally dismembered over and over by multiple girls and just accepting it passively, quiet as a mouse when the cat is in the room, I suppose it takes a lot of energy to be a #DNB.

Ronda was never really a shit talker on social media. 99% of the things she said was during interviews and press conferences and only when asked to comment about someone else.

I think Ronda is letting these women dig their own grave and I like that she's not giving them the attention they're seeking.

As dangerous as Nunes is, I see Honda arm barring her arse rather quickly. Amanda could indeed beat a beating on Honda but I still see Honda as the favorite. Nunes is just trying to get paid.

Only three WMMA fighters I see beating Honda is Holly (1-0 already), Cyborg, and Pena as a dark horse. I could see if Pena and Honda fought the fight being in Honda's favor until the third round where Pena begins to grind her out after Honda gasses. Fourth round Pena is beating Honda into a bloody mess and the ref stops it. Or so it happened in my dream.

Just my two pennies.

No way Pena beats Ronda.

So, in other words, you want to fight someone you consider to be weak.

Pretty courageous, Champ...

raw

Can't really argue with what she said. I think she's right

Can't believe I'm going to say this, but please Ronda come back to shut this annoying boy up.

She's just trying to pull Ronda into a match because it's the "Money Fight." I wouldn't look too far into it.
this...its obvious.
so is the cyborg bullshit
90% of trash talk is fighters trying to set up bigger paydays.

Nunes is so annoying, I might just root for Ronda if they ever fight and Ronda getting KTFO by Holly is one of my favorite mma moments.

Settle down, Nunes.

With your 4 losses, including getting TKO'd by Alexis Davis.

This is what Honda did to Alexis Davis:

859326298.gif
Yep people can hate all they want but aside from holly fight Ronda had been more dominant than even Cybro! I always enjoyed her fights.

Back