Nunes disses Rousey

Is she talking about girl-fighting?

Sounds boring.

Rousey is just a verbal punching-bag at this point. She used to be on social media and giving interviews 24/7 talking mad trash about anyone and everyone, and especially about her arch-rivals Cupcake and Cyborg, now she is getting roasted, insulted and verbally dismembered over and over by multiple girls and just accepting it passively, quiet as a mouse when the cat is in the room, I suppose it takes a lot of energy to be a #DNB.

Rousey is just a verbal punching-bag at this point. She used to be on social media and giving interviews 24/7 talking mad trash about anyone and everyone, and especially about her arch-rivals Cupcake and Cyborg, now she is getting roasted, insulted and verbally dismembered over and over by multiple girls and just accepting it passively, quiet as a mouse when the cat is in the room, I suppose it takes a lot of energy to be a #DNB.
In her defense, I'm sure she's trying to have some Browne babies, so technically, she's still doing nothing.

One?

Inferior
giphy.gif

ufc-gif-o.gif

Little
dlqmeH.gif

UFC175-RondaRouseyXAlexisDavis-2-400-sg.gif

Girls
004_Sarah_DAlelio_vs_Amanda_Nunes.jpg

Sarah-DAlelio-vs.-Ronda-Rousey-11.gif
The combo against Davis was a thing of beauty. Same with the flying armbar. Damn i miss Honda

Holly looked the same. You're the first person I see claiming Holly looked softer and less defined.

Wrong. It's been stated on here several times that Holly looked different. USDA strikes again, perhaps.

1. Your rant has nothing to do with the post you quoted.
2. Have you ever heard of John Jones doing something for someone else?

It's has everything to do with insinuating someone was taking PEDs though.

Oh man i fucking LOVE THIS!!
Now Nunes? Cyborg....and holly, even tho holly was nice about it?
Rondas gettin called out...and I LOVE IT!!!

And ronda HAS to know they are talking shit about her. Im just wondering where is she now?
This time, shell have to EARN that title..it wont be handed to her like the ufc/joe rogan did the first time.

Handed or not she would had beaten everyone they would had made her fight for the belt at the time like she did in many title defenses, i trully hope she returns and make another dominant title run and retires with the belt ala GSP.

Handed or not she would had beaten everyone they would had made her fight for the belt at the time like she did in many title defenses, i trully hope she returns and make another dominant title run and retires with the belt ala GSP.

Yeah, as much as I dislike the way Ronda conducts herself, there is no question that everyone in the UFC/Strikeforce at the time was going to lose to her.

Even now only a couple of women match up well with her. Not too many good strikers at 135 (Holm, Val and Nunes, although IMO Nunes has the worst footwork of the three so in that case it will probably come down to grappling).

Ronda going in cold without a warm up fight may be a really bad idea.

yep, she can only threaten to kill keyboard warriors who call her fat lol

I still wanna see her fight RRR. Maybe by Nunes talking enough shit, RRR will come out and fight again.

As dangerous as Nunes is, I see Honda arm barring her arse rather quickly. Amanda could indeed beat a beating on Honda but I still see Honda as the favorite. Nunes is just trying to get paid.

Only three WMMA fighters I see beating Honda is Holly (1-0 already), Cyborg, and Pena as a dark horse. I could see if Pena and Honda fought the fight being in Honda's favor until the third round where Pena begins to grind her out after Honda gasses. Fourth round Pena is beating Honda into a bloody mess and the ref stops it. Or so it happened in my dream.

Just my two pennies.

GSP is looking to fight Woodley.
I wish hed stay retired tho. He dosnt have anything to prove.

If she didn't earn it then nobody did, you can't be worthy of something just because you beat somebody who didn't deserve it in the first place. Nunes won it off Miesha Tate of all people, the person who Rousey crushed twice then lucked her way into a title.

Thats what people are complaining about woodley.

The UFC really pushed for rousey moreso than anyone because they needed a "face" for WMMA. I cant recall them posterizing anyone else during its inception.

Thats what people are complaining about woodley.

The UFC really pushed for rousey moreso than anyone because they needed a "face" for WMMA. I cant recall them posterizing anyone else during its inception.
Rousey already created buzz for herself in strikeforce, Woodley has done jack shit but bitch, moan & cry racism.

As dangerous as Nunes is, I see Honda arm barring her arse rather quickly. Amanda could indeed beat a beating on Honda but I still see Honda as the favorite. Nunes is just trying to get paid.

Only three WMMA fighters I see beating Honda is Holly (1-0 already), Cyborg, and Pena as a dark horse. I could see if Pena and Honda fought the fight being in Honda's favor until the third round where Pena begins to grind her out after Honda gasses. Fourth round Pena is beating Honda into a bloody mess and the ref stops it. Or so it happened in my dream.

Just my two pennies.

Shevchenko. Superior footwork and counter-striking.

Back