Nunes disses Rousey

Nunes did lose to Zingano, but she´s a complete different fighter who´s been on a tear! She is the woman who took out the woman who took out the woman who t... ahhh, you got it. The same goes for Wonderboy who lost to Brown in the beginning of his UFC career... Both Nunes and Wonderboy have improved so much that I believe both would avenge those losses today. If I had to bet, Wonderboy is gonna get that belt and both him and Nunes will keep it for a while.

She looks like the same fighter. She's overly aggressive at the start of every fight and then gasses out if she can't finish her opponent.

Maybe some of you Ronda lovers can explain the insane loss of muscle mass Ronda experienced prior to Holly kicking her ass. It certainly is mind-boggling.

Maybe someone can explain why Holly looked softer and less defined in her last 2 fights since she beat Ronda. Steroids? She was training with Jones. After he got popped for PEDs right before UFC 200 he probably got on the phone to Holly and told her the masking agent didn't work and she needs to stop taking the PEDs immediately or risk getting caught as well. She went from looking like a world beater with crazy strength who could stop an Olympic level judoka from throwing her to slow, weak and giving up sloppy take downs and 10-8 rounds to Miesha. Someone needs to explain how this could happen.

And Miesha had a hard time making weight in her last fight. Has she been taking Winstrol to help make weight all this time? Cyborg got popped for Winstrol.which is a steroid used during weight cutting. Miesha and Holly did that movie with Cyborg. It's all adding up.

Not *that* much of a diss imo

She looks like the same fighter. She's overly aggressive at the start of every fight and then gasses out if she can't finish her opponent.
This.
Zingano would beat the shit out of Nunes again if they had a rematch.

obviously the time that Zingano put Amanda on all fours sorta makes this comment stupid from a logic standpoint

What's smart is that Amanda is tying her name to Ronda publicly which will help increase her chances of getting a fight. That's the main priority here

I think she has improved, still keeping her characteristics, such as aggression yes, but better paced now.

God this is pathetic.

First Tate is going on and on about how Ronda is scared to Face Tate AGAIN!

Now Nunes is cash in...

Holly tilled the soil, planted the seed, watered diligently everyday and still talked nice when it was sprout.

Now these bitches, the minute they get the strap try to rip into Pure hard work that Holly put in.

One?

Inferior
giphy.gif

ufc-gif-o.gif

Little
dlqmeH.gif

UFC175-RondaRouseyXAlexisDavis-2-400-sg.gif

Girls
004_Sarah_DAlelio_vs_Amanda_Nunes.jpg

Sarah-DAlelio-vs.-Ronda-Rousey-11.gif
well done sir

Maybe someone can explain why Holly looked softer and less defined in her last 2 fights since she beat Ronda.

Holly looked the same. You're the first person I see claiming Holly looked softer and less defined.

Gotta love Sherdog's Paper, Rock, Scissors lol

"Paper beats Rock thus Paper beat Scissors too since rock beats scissors!" :D

Nunes does make a great point, Ronda is a terrible fighter. It's like Ronda graduated from Trump University! I mean did she even win the title? Or was the title Trump Universitied to her? :D

Amanda just want a large piece of the Ronda cake before she moves down into irrelevancy again where she belongs! Yeah, taking a hell of a beating before the inevitable armbar may taste bittersour, but at least she got a nice payday - good for her!

In 6 months everyone went from sucking to being great. Funny how that worked. They will suck again if she comes back too.
I'm no psychic, but I will tell you this. You've seen the best of Ronda Rousey. Whatever she was during that winning streak is the best she will ever be. She does not have the mentality nor the environment to improve any of her game one iota. The terrible striking, no head movement, straight-line bull charges and other weaknesses will be there in every single fight she will ever have. It's just a matter of whether the other fights capitalize on it, and after Holly did, the odds have gone up that they will.

In 6 months everyone went from sucking to being great. Funny how that worked. They will suck again if she comes back too.

All this fantasy about what Ronda would do.
The only fact is she doesn't even dare to step in the Octagon again after the beating she received.

Amanda just want a large piece of the Ronda cake before she moves down into irrelevancy again where she belongs! Yeah, taking a hell of a beating before the inevitable armbar may taste bittersour, but at least she got a nice payday - good for her!
Like the one that made Honda retire?

Lol Nunes getting pretty comfy now huh? It's like being champ opens up this new "confidence" that ends up jinxing them in the future.
She's pretty comfortable about calling out any fighter not named Schevenko.

Like the one that made Honda retire?

Ronda announced already before the Holly fight that she was going to take a long break, now we have "whopping" 8 months, do your homework son...

Ahh come on you crybabies...

I would bully Ronda worse if I were Nunes. I would call her fat, upload pictures of pillows, call Travis names... zero class.

If she wants the money fight she needs to give Ronda a reason to get his fat ass out of the coach, drop 40lbs and fight her. If not she may lose to any contender.

Maybe someone can explain why Holly looked softer and less defined in her last 2 fights since she beat Ronda. Steroids? She was training with Jones. After he got popped for PEDs right before UFC 200 he probably got on the phone to Holly and told her the masking agent didn't work and she needs to stop taking the PEDs immediately or risk getting caught as well. She went from looking like a world beater with crazy strength who could stop an Olympic level judoka from throwing her to slow, weak and giving up sloppy take downs and 10-8 rounds to Miesha. Someone needs to explain how this could happen.

And Miesha had a hard time making weight in her last fight. Has she been taking Winstrol to help make weight all this time? Cyborg got popped for Winstrol.which is a steroid used during weight cutting. Miesha and Holly did that movie with Cyborg. It's all adding up.

1. Your rant has nothing to do with the post you quoted.
2. Have you ever heard of John Jones doing something for someone else?

Oh man i fucking LOVE THIS!!
Now Nunes? Cyborg....and holly, even tho holly was nice about it?
Rondas gettin called out...and I LOVE IT!!!

And ronda HAS to know they are talking shit about her. Im just wondering where is she now?
This time, shell have to EARN that title..it wont be handed to her like the ufc/joe rogan did the first time.
If she didn't earn it then nobody did, you can't be worthy of something just because you beat somebody who didn't deserve it in the first place. Nunes won it off Miesha Tate of all people, the person who Rousey crushed twice then lucked her way into a title.

Back