Nunes disses Rousey

Concrete Whale

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/8/3...ey-only-fought-inferior-little-girls-ufc-news

usa-today-9377742.0.jpg

"I don't believe Ronda will ever be the same fighter. I think her time has come and gone. She knows she lost her momentum and that's the problem. She was undefeated for a long time and now she can't handle a loss. When I first started fighting, I lost right off the bat. It was like life telling to get back up and become a champion in the future. I know how to handle it. It's bad, sure, and I don't want to lose anymore, but it helped me evolve.

"Ronda never had that. She kept fighting inferior little girls who always fell for her game because there was pressure from the UFC, the belt and the press talking about Ronda, Ronda, Ronda all the time. That gets into an athlete's head and girls were falling victim to her armbar. That won't happen to me, though. I'm strong, psychologically. Really, really, strong. She knows that, and that's why she's avoiding me. She knows how powerful this is. I'm waiting for Ronda, it has to happen. My defense has to be historical. I want this fight to happen in New York, because it'll be the first card there and I want to keep making history."

Ronda-Rousey-cries-as-she-reveals-she-had-suicidal-thoughts-after-UFC-loss-on-the-Ellen-DeGeneres-Show.jpg

hope it goes down in New York
tho likely too soon for Ronda

I like how she said all of Ronda's opponents were inferior little girls when one of them beat the absolute dogshit out of her

The Ronda hate is pathetic, if Ronda goes back to armbaring everyone, no girl would beat her.... Ronda would destroy Nunez

Ronda is really a bully fighter. Once she got bullied she up and quit.

Lol Nunes getting pretty comfy now huh? It's like being champ opens up this new "confidence" that ends up jinxing them in the future.

nunes is a tough tough cookie.

So, she's the female Chris Weidman, who destroyed Silva after winning the mental war before entering the octagon. Sounds good, even though Holly beat her to the punch. Or kick.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/8/3...ey-only-fought-inferior-little-girls-ufc-news

usa-today-9377742.0.jpg

"I don't believe Ronda will ever be the same fighter. I think her time has come and gone. She knows she lost her momentum and that's the problem. She was undefeated for a long time and now she can't handle a loss. When I first started fighting, I lost right off the bat. It was like life telling to get back up and become a champion in the future. I know how to handle it. It's bad, sure, and I don't want to lose anymore, but it helped me evolve.

"Ronda never had that. She kept fighting inferior little girls who always fell for her game because there was pressure from the UFC, the belt and the press talking about Ronda, Ronda, Ronda all the time. That gets into an athlete's head and girls were falling victim to her armbar. That won't happen to me, though. I'm strong, psychologically. Really, really, strong. She knows that, and that's why she's avoiding me. She knows how powerful this is. I'm waiting for Ronda, it has to happen. My defense has to be historical. I want this fight to happen in New York, because it'll be the first card there and I want to keep making history."

Ronda-Rousey-cries-as-she-reveals-she-had-suicidal-thoughts-after-UFC-loss-on-the-Ellen-DeGeneres-Show.jpg

Oh man i fucking LOVE THIS!!
Now Nunes? Cyborg....and holly, even tho holly was nice about it?
Rondas gettin called out...and I LOVE IT!!!

And ronda HAS to know they are talking shit about her. Im just wondering where is she now?
This time, shell have to EARN that title..it wont be handed to her like the ufc/joe rogan did the first time.

Now all of a sudden she's a sports psychologist.

I find it funny she labels all of Ronda's opponents as "inferior little girls" when 2 of them beat her. Alexis Davis and Cat Zingano both have wins over Amanda Nunes.

One?

Inferior
giphy.gif

ufc-gif-o.gif

Little
dlqmeH.gif

UFC175-RondaRouseyXAlexisDavis-2-400-sg.gif

Girls
004_Sarah_DAlelio_vs_Amanda_Nunes.jpg

Sarah-DAlelio-vs.-Ronda-Rousey-11.gif

Tru

But tbh I don't follow WMMA extensively so I just remembered Cat pulverizing the fuck out of her because it was recently lol

Back