Number 9 hot coporate euro lust adventure comes to an end *bonus* loses job

Lol im not getting any type of victorious feeling by getting dumped not doing anything wrong (except forgetting to tell her about number exchanges) and being jobless now...

I feel kind of depressed now so I signed back on here, one of the greatest amusement forum that ever existed on the web...

Gotta snap out of it. Get hungry and get to work. Do yourself a favor and take one step at a time getting towards being employed smashing girls etc. but take the first goddam step.

Problems or not you made your dramatic exit without a job lined up and now you have no chance of using them as a reference either. Maybe sort your life out first before you date more retarded girls.
Wouldn't had used them as a reference anyway...

The management are full retards and they had many employees make dramatic exits.

You can work until death by exhaustion and the pos's would still say you need to pick up your pace and that it's not fast enough blah blah blah right in your face while you're pale faced soaked in sweat as if you were thrown in a swimming pool.

I do agree that I should had waited on the exit until I had something lined up... sometimes human emotions get the best of you.

If you’re gonna get bitched at, it might as well be by a hot chick with her naked titties bouncing.

She's probably a little wacky and sees you as someone who will put up with it.
You'll marry her. She'll fuck your neighbor, and leave with half your shit.
impossible when she's the one with the money

So you got dumped for wanting a 3 way jam “your peen into their vajayjays” session with 2 women, not your girlfriend and walked out of your job?

Good things come in 3’s so what’s next?

First, you don't know what she really gots.
Second, she would still take half of your shit to build on to her shit.
First, she told me her salary which explains her luxurious apartment

Second, she ain't gettin half my comic books

Man, when you self-destruct you go all out.

Call your boss and say you have some things going on in your personal life and apologize for walking out like a dumbass. Maybe they'll give you a second chance.

Listen man, you just need to focus on getting your shit together. Her breaking up with you is a blessing.

Based on what I read so far, the only reason you wanted to continue a relationship with her is because of her looks, and the fact that you didn't think you'd find another woman based on your history, which are huge red flags. If you're not in it because of her personality, then it will never last. Lust always eventually wears off.

Finding another woman isn't as impossible in reality as it is in your head, you just have to work on your self esteem and to not let anyone dictate how you want to live your life.

This is the type of chick you ghost.

Lol im not getting any type of victorious feeling by getting dumped not doing anything wrong (except forgetting to tell her about number exchanges) and being jobless now...

I feel kind of depressed now so I signed back on here, one of the greatest amusement forum that ever existed on the web...

Dude! We're laughing 'at you' not 'with you'.

Dude! We're laughing 'at you' not 'with you'.
Who the fuck said that everyone was laughing with me? And where is this laughter from me anyway that made you go full retard?

"hey dudes look at me I wanna be hip and make fun of this poster and remind him we're all laughing at him"

Hey dummy you think if I had give a fuck what people thought about me.. I would had posted this

How stupid can you be? From the looks of your AV which I'm assuming it's you.. I'm not surprised with your upper gnome looking grillpiece

Man, when you self-destruct you go all out.

Call your boss and say you have some things going on in your personal life and apologize for walking out like a dumbass. Maybe they'll give you a second chance.
Don’t do this. If your bosses are already treating you poorly and they do take you back, they will likely hold this over your head and treat you even more shitty.

That is unless you really think you’re going to run out of money before you can find a new job. Then you must might need to try to go back.

Who the fuck said that everyone was laughing with me? And where is this laughter from me anyway that made you go full retard?

"hey dudes look at me I wanna be hip and make fun of this poster and remind him we're all laughing at him"

Hey dummy you think if I had give a fuck what people thought about me.. I would had posted this

How stupid can you be? From the looks of your AV which I'm assuming it's you.. I'm not surprised with your upper gnome looking grillpiece

Happily married, with a successful career and most importantly not homeless crew checking in. Your posts seemed to be putting shit on this site and the people that frequent it, so I'm just busting your balls.

At this very moment she could have started a thread in some purse forum asking the same damn question.

Happily married, with a successful career and most importantly not homeless crew checking in. Your posts seemed to be putting shit on this site and the people that frequent it, so I'm just busting your balls.
Nah don't buy it... what it sounds like is that you were trying to be some "hip pos retard" by baiting me for a response from you going full retard.

You were just fiendin to tell me how good you have it right now thinking you're going to impress these other full retards on here...

We all know you're miserable in marriage, you're wife looks like a gollum and your shit job is just like the one seen in "office space"

But good for you that you're not bumming out there for change, especially since you are a bum in this forum

She will dump you the minute someone better comes along..

Do yourself a favor and be happy living the single life

Back