Number 9 hot coporate euro lust adventure comes to an end *bonus* loses job

Don’t do this. If your bosses are already treating you poorly and they do take you back, they will likely hold this over your head and treat you even more shitty.

That is unless you really think you’re going to run out of money before you can find a new job. Then you must might need to try to go back.
Don't ever quit a job without another lined up.

Take two numbers of girls at a party and don't tell your girlfriend? Gonna have a bad time.

You need to turn this into a win and bang one of the girls, bro.

Take two numbers of girls at a party and don't tell your girlfriend? Gonna have a bad time.

You need to turn this into a win and bang one of the girls, bro.
I did tell her.. the next day because I forgot.. I think she has trust issues from her past relationships.. when a woman is mine that is the only woman I want, i would never cheat.

Maybe I can bang both these chicks as they are single, but it is indeed a huge step down from the one I was just with...

Don't ever quit a job without another lined up.
Oh, I agree. But ts already jumped the gun. If he goes back there could be tension and the bosses might be suspicious when goes to interviews. It’s a lot easier to get away with going on interviews elsewhere when you don’t have someone riding your ass because you allowed them to have power over you.

Plus not having a job might light the fire under his ass to go off and find something else a lot faster.

I would personally base the decision on how much I have saved up and how fast I think I can find something else. If he does go back he should decide fast before the boss moves on though.

Tell her you have diabetes, so you won't wake up with your kidneys missing one day

Since some of you wanna know what happened since...

She dumped me yesterday. We hosted a Halloween party and she dumped me right after

Didn't give me an explanation.. yelled at me, screamed at me, crying and telling me sorry? And screamed at me some more and kicked me out of her apartment.

I was truly wtf where am I mode and just left without even trying

I realized this morning it was from me exchanging numbers with 2 women at the party... this has to be it because I cannot think of anything I did wrong. The only thing I did wrong was forgetting to tell her about it

The numbers were exchanged for us to have a music jam session... tried calling and texting her and nothing yet...

Also earlier today... at my job there is a position opening, no raise but the job is much easier than what I was doing. I asked for that position, the manager flat out told me no "we need you for yada yada and we're just going to hire a new employee" that shit pissed me off even more than me getting dumped so I just walked out.

He called me telling me if I don't come back now that he's going to consider this as me quitting the job... didn't say a word and just hung up the phone.

Hopefully she comes to her senses and call me back so I can explain.. I already explained it in text though.

But what I truly hope is to find another job quick because I am now regretting the walk out lol...smh

It's looking like I'll be signing on this pos forum on the regular again just like you pos full retard losers

Oh, dude. I don't even know where to begin.

For one, did you really end up losing your job? If so, the last thing you should be worrying about is this woman. In fact, allow me to play armchair psychologist for a moment; perhaps you sabatoged your job in an effort to distract yourself from this girl?

A lot of girls are super clingy. This woman is in her 30s, a bit older than you. Societal expectations and biological impulses are pressuring her bigtime to find a man and start a family. Clearly this wasn't your MO, and I can't blame you.

It's unfortunate that she couldn't just kinda "chill out" a bit to make it work.

But the fact of the matter is, your focus should now be career oriented rather than women. Because a jobless dude is not desirable in the slightest to most if not all women.

I read 2 thirds of it and skimmed through the thread. My conclusion is that she is indeed crazy, and based on the way you write, it's not surprising you've had "many years of loneliness."
Chill out and don't think too much. Take it from a guy who's taken a long time to learn this. "She held my arm on the first date, so weird!" Sounds like I'm reading a middle school kid's diary of his first encounter with a girl. Also if you exchange numbers with a woman, even for purely platonic reasons, most girlfriends will want an explanation. Most men will too the other way around.

Oh, I agree. But ts already jumped the gun. If he goes back there could be tension and the bosses might be suspicious when goes to interviews. It’s a lot easier to get away with going on interviews elsewhere when you don’t have someone riding your ass because you allowed them to have power over you.

Plus not having a job might light the fire under his ass to go off and find something else a lot faster.

I would personally base the decision on how much I have saved up and how fast I think I can find something else. If he does go back he should decide fast before the boss moves on though.
Nah I'm not going back to that shit hole..
I'm broke, but thankfully I won't become a bum.. I rent a room from my cousin and he never wanted me to pay him rent in the first place so I'll be taking him on that offer until I get a new job

When it comes to food... I'll be bumming that from him as well

Oh, dude. I don't even know where to begin.

For one, did you really end up losing your job? If so, the last thing you should be worrying about is this woman. In fact, allow me to play armchair psychologist for a moment; perhaps you sabatoged your job in an effort to distract yourself from this girl?

A lot of girls are super clingy. This woman is in her 30s, a bit older than you. Societal expectations and biological impulses are pressuring her bigtime to find a man and start a family. Clearly this wasn't your MO, and I can't blame you.

It's unfortunate that she couldn't just kinda "chill out" a bit to make it work.

But the fact of the matter is, your focus should now be career oriented rather than women. Because a jobless dude is not desirable in the slightest to most if not all women.
Thanks man

I read 2 thirds of it and skimmed through the thread. My conclusion is that she is indeed crazy, and based on the way you write, it's not surprising you've had "many years of loneliness."
Chill out and don't think too much. Take it from a guy who's taken a long time to learn this. "She held my arm on the first date, so weird!" Sounds like I'm reading a middle school kid's diary of his first encounter with a girl. Also if you exchange numbers with a woman, even for purely platonic reasons, most girlfriends will want an explanation. Most men will too the other way around.
First of all your retarded ass couldn't even read something that literally takes less than 5 minutes so you're not welcome in my thread anymore

Second, If your retarded ass could had finished reading.. which I know for full retards like you its very difficult, you'd see that I had forgot and did explain to her the next day

Gtfo of my thread and don't ever come back

I'm broke, but thankfully I won't become a bum.. I rent a room from my cousin and he never wanted me to pay him rent in the first place so I'll be taking him on that offer until I get a new job

Unemployed, sleeping on your cousins couch, and eating his food for free....

Definitely not a bum

First of all your retarded ass couldn't even read something that literally takes less than 5 minutes so you're not welcome in my thread anymore

Second, If your retarded ass could had finished reading.. which I know for full retards like you its very difficult, you'd see that I had forgot and did explain to her the next day

Gtfo of my thread and don't ever come back

Jesus dude. You really need to chill out. I get that you're in an emotionally vulnerable place though. Best of luck to you.

Good luck man. Hopefully soon you’ll be bumping this thread with some positive news.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back