NSAC releases CIR report for Jon Jones' five drug tests before UFC 182.

Not a fan but glad he came back clean for this stuff at least.

People just want Jones to burn bad....They can't see him not dominate everyone they say will beat him so now they are pushing to watch him get busted with PED's

Not going to happen. It could happen in the future, but not happening this time. All the tests were run, the fight was allowed to go forward, its all in the rear view. Too many people in the mix, if they could prove he was doing PED's then they would have already done so.

wow! so naive

When is the last time the NSAC said someone passed a test and people demanded the results?

When is the last time the NSAC lied about someone's results?

You really think Jon Jones is worth all that? That he is enough for a company to put their ass on the line?

No test results more than yes/no on these tests? What happened to the blood tests?

Jones posts a pic of giving blood for the NSAC.... However they say they only took urine HMMM

Where the f*** is the blood test?! This is s cover-up.

Are you stupid? They CIR tested all the blood and urine samples that's why there's five.

First testing date -
#1 - Urine (too watery)
#2 - Urine (fine)
#3 - Blood

Second testing date -
#4 - Urine (fine)
#5 - Blood

These are the five samples displayed here.

I'm glad they are clean, coke was embarrassing enough for the sport.

Why does is say CONFIDENTIAL TEST REPORT at the top of the page, but we have it here?

lol. Yea, wtf!
a.aaa-Car-seat-wtf.jpg

When is the last time the NSAC said someone passed a test and people demanded the results?

When is the last time the NSAC lied about someone's results?

You really think Jon Jones is worth all that? That he is enough for a company to put their ass on the line?

Not only that but do people think accredited WADA labs would lie? Lol all this shows is how dumb people can be, yeah the same labs that test MLB, NHL, NBA players, etc. decided to completely fake a test for the NSAC and one fighter's sake.

Everyone put on their tin foil hats.

What? How was the title misleading? And I've seen 40+ pages of people calling me a Jones hater. Guess I'm both.

What the hell are you talking about. Tests done by 5 different WADA certified labs all came back clean. How is the the title misleading.

Besides that the title of the thread doesn't even say what the results were.

I don't think you understand what the word misleading means.

lol, sorry guys, im pretty drunk, it made sense in my mind! Think i misread the thread title :icon_sad:

Are you stupid? They CIR tested all the blood and urine samples that's why there's five.

These are the five samples displayed here.

You are mistaken. These are only of the urine tests.

"The document notes five urine samples provided by Jones."

lol, sorry guys, im pretty drunk, it made sense in my mind! Think i misread the thread title :icon_sad:
Cheers man, no worries. :D

www.mmajunkie.com/2015/01/nsac-releases-cir-report-for-jon-jones-five-drug-tests-before-ufc-182

jon-jones-182-3.jpg

The WADA-accredited lab utilized by the Nevada State Athletic Commission for UFC 182 found no evidence that UFC light heavyweight champ Jon Jones used exogenous testosterone.

The NSAC today released an additional document, obtained by MMAjunkie and viewable here, related to the testing performed on Jones (21-1 MMA, 15-1 UFC) before and after his UFC 182 title defense against Daniel Cormier (15-1 MMA, 4-1 UFC).

The document notes five urine samples provided by Jones, all of which were found to be clear of the banned hormone and its precursors.

“Based on the review of steroid profiles and available IRMS data, there is no evidence to indicate the administration of exogenous testosterone or testosterone precursors,” noted the report, which was prepared by Vinod Nair of the Sports Medicine Research and Testing Laboratory in Salt Lake City.

NSAC chair Francisco Aguilar said the IRMS test (also called Carbon Isotope Ratio, which detects exogenous testosterone) was ordered after suspicions were raised by the values found in an out-of-competition test performed on Jones that revealed the presence of cocaine metabolites.

Experts said Jones’ testosterone-to-epitestosterone (T/E) ratios leading up to the fight warranted further scrutiny. Aguilar told MMAjunkie the results of the test speak for themselves and declined further comment. The commission is still awaiting fight-night test results for steroids and drugs of abuse.

Seems legit.

That doesn't look like a lab report, it looks like an interoffice memo. There is nothing about the tests run or levels detected. Just some guy claiming that the samples taken on certain days are normal. Who is this Vinod Nair anyway?

It's amusing that every little thing Jones does causes tears and butthurt on Sherdog.

...including passing a drug test.

Clean, good, now people can stop the QQ.

Jones is a lot of bad things but he legit wants to be the "best ever" and I don't think he would cheat like that.

You are mistaken. These are only of the urine tests.

"The document notes five urine samples provided by Jones."

Cheers man, no worries. :D

My mistake didn't know this included his two day of the fight tests because the title says tests "Before UFC 182"

Sorry, but this entire thing is suspicious as hell now. They took way too long. It's a very fishy scenario happening here and the MMA press really needs to start digging deeper and asking some tough questions for once in their lives. This thing SCREAMS cover up.

Back