NSAC releases CIR report for Jon Jones' five drug tests before UFC 182.

Vinod Nair is overrated

nair,-vinod.jpg

takes blood test

no blood test result

That doesn't look like a lab report, it looks like an interoffice memo. There is nothing about the tests run or levels detected. Just some guy claiming that the samples taken on certain days are normal. Who is this Vinod Nair anyway?

Lol you do know that CIR not tests for one thing right? The carbon isotope ratio, or carbon 13 to carbon 12.

There would only be one number, the ratio and if the ratio is off it gets flagged. There's nothing to analyze, it's kind of like a pass or fail test there's only two options.

Wow your just aching to dish it out aren't you? 😆

Do you review all the fighter results with such intense scrutiny?

Only the ones that drunk drive into objects, have odd t/e ratios, do coke and skip out of rehab while professing the desire to be a role model and talking a lot of junk about jesus.

The 'watery' sample as well lol

Where you at blood tests?

how is it too much to ask for details of the test?

these nuthuggers, haha

It's amusing that every little thing Jones does causes tears and butthurt on Sherdog.

...including passing a drug test.

That's the crazy thing. Even PASSING a drug test gets him hate lol
Next thing you know people will hate on him for giving gloves to a homeless man on a cold night. Oh wait...

The last line still leaves cause for speculation.

It's amusing that every little thing Jones does causes tears and butthurt on Sherdog.

...including passing a drug test.

No, you don't think it's amusing. You hate it. It's all I see you write.

Are you stupid? They CIR tested all the blood and urine samples that's why there's five.

First testing date -
#1 - Urine (too watery)
#2 - Urine (fine)
#3 - Blood

Second testing date -
#4 - Urine (fine)
#5 - Blood

These are the five samples displayed here.

The document clearly states these are urine test results.

Something worth noting from the article:

NSAC chair Francisco Aguilar said the IRMS test (also called Carbon Isotope Ratio, which detects exogenous testosterone) was ordered after suspicions were raised by the values found in an out-of-competition test performed on Jones that revealed the presence of cocaine metabolites.

Experts said Jones’ testosterone-to-epitestosterone (T/E) ratios leading up to the fight warranted further scrutiny. Aguilar told MMAjunkie the results of the test speak for themselves and declined further comment. The commission is still awaiting fight-night test results for steroids and drugs of abuse.

how is it too much to ask for details of the test?

these nuthuggers, haha

Because there's no point. CIR tests one ratio, carbon 13 to carbon 12 that's it.

It's essentially like complaining to your teacher that you got an A and want to know the exact percentage, your grade is the same either way.

There's only two options for this test your carbon isotope ratio is normal or it's outside the accepted range and flagged.

That's more like a front page. Where's the rest?

Is this it? Job done?

BULLSHIT. They are covering up. That water and blood test were changed. I have pictures of Jon Jones with someone woman who isn't his wife and the kid looks just like his ass. I think he love sister too. I see the way they look at each other! This is BULLSHIT! He was hiding from them and got lucky even though they shouldn't have tested for cocaine. They UFC in running drugs through Vegas and they want it hushed. Bullshit! I am moron and still pissed he beat my lust Cormier on coca. I get you Jon Jones if last thing I do since I have no life and am idiot! He knows doping more than stupid scientist. I call bull shit!

Back