NSAC releases CIR report for Jon Jones' five drug tests before UFC 182.

this is not a test result, just a statement from the lab.

You know I'll keep doing that.

4b2ea64c.jpg

Because cocaine is out of your system by the time they did these tests.

The tears in this thread are awesome. Jones haters just cant stomach the idea that he is clean, and will remain the champion.

The whole Wada will be considered corrupt before they will accept that Jones passed a drug test.

Lol at people thinking urine tests are an adequate testing method for PEDs, they do realize GSP left the sport because of these low budget tests, whose only purpose is for good PR, while allowing athletes to juice to the grills.

I called this days ago.....

Where are the fucking lab results....

I doubt this is a document generated by the testing equipment.

Bullshit. All smells fishy.

Release the damn labs and I bet a third party would find some serious irregularities. Not necessarily "evidence," but a step in the right direction.

Its not about criminalizing jones at this point. Its about transparency in a system that seems incompetent or curropt.

GSP will never be back.

Because there's no point. CIR tests one ratio, carbon 13 to carbon 12 that's it.

It's essentially like complaining to your teacher that you got an A and want to know the exact percentage, your grade is the same either way.

There's only two options for this test your carbon isotope ratio is normal or it's outside the accepted range and flagged.

no, its like asking the teacher how she corrected, knowing the methodology to maybe raise some questions on it

and still, like conte said, theres a limit of 2 or 4 weeks that the CIR tests can check, its not the ultimate test

but i dont care that much cause hes going down when the gus rematch happens

Release the damn labs and I bet a third party would find some serious irregularities. Not necessarily "evidence," but a step in the right direction.

Its not about criminalizing jones at this point. Its about transparency in a system that seems incompetent or curropt.

GSP will never be back.

Lol what are you babbling about?

Yeah a bunch of WADA accredited labs just completely faked the test results lol you guys sound more delusional by the day.

Let me explain it simply to you sonny, CIR only tests the ratio of carbon 13 to carbon 12. That's it. This is a pass/fail test.

If your ratio is over a certain amount you get flagged. If it's within the specified ranges then it does not get flagged and passes as clean.

None of jones tests where outside the allowed ratio. It's literally the simplest thing to understand ever.

GSP will never be back.

this

Lol @ how dumb u jon nuthuggers are, this isn't fighter bashing its common sense, athletism and tesosterone go hand in hand, this one hormone is the reason we will never see female athletes compete with males in the olympics, so no an athlete with the testosterone levels a girl is not going to muscle around a former olympic wrestler.

I don't think anybody believed an analyses of his urine samples was going to turn up much, but please someone tell me I'm wrong and explain to me how Jon had tested .89 ng/dl and 1.2ng/dl, if anything this just shows u how much of a joke there testing is

so with the low ratio if i understand correctly (which I probably don't and it's why I'm asking)- he has a low ratio .19:1 or whatever, but no exogenous T or E found? Doesn't that scream past steroid abuse? Isn't it the claim all the people like Sonnen/Hendo had about using TRT (having low T)?

no, its like asking the teacher how she corrected, knowing the methodology to maybe raise some questions on it

and still, like conte said, theres a limit of 2 or 4 weeks that the CIR tests can check, its not the ultimate test

but i dont care that much cause hes going down when the gus rematch happens

What do you mean "how she corrected"? This is like true or false test there's a right answer and wrong one there is no methodology to the testing lol.

Back