NSAC releases CIR report for Jon Jones' five drug tests before UFC 182.

Jin Akutsu

Gengar Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
These are from the urine samples, should be noted on the document as well.

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/01/nsac-releases-cir-report-for-jon-jones-five-drug-tests-before-ufc-182

CIR_tests_released.png

So, we take their word for it without seeing the results?

Don't worry,I'm sure we will hear how Jones bought off the commision and the NSAC and wada soon.

No test results more than yes/no on these tests? What happened to the blood tests?

Why does is say CONFIDENTIAL TEST REPORT at the top of the page, but we have it here?

what about the blood test?

Honestly, I feel like I could make a more official looking document than that in word.

Jones haters would so have loved more dirt on him to make their day a little better

People just want Jones to burn bad....They can't see him not dominate everyone they say will beat him so now they are pushing to watch him get busted with PED's

Ahahaha at all the Jones haters foaming at the mouth with rage. Guess he's clean guys.

Jones nuthugger in misleading title shocker

What the hell are you talking about. Tests done by 5 different WADA certified labs all came back clean. How is the the title misleading.

Besides that the title of the thread doesn't even say what the results were.

I don't think you understand what the word misleading means.

Jones, with his typical plan of beating his opponents at their own game, will now administer drug tests on all of the facility's employees.

Back