NSAC making fun of Anderson Silva in the hearing (Video)

I like how the song goes with what they stated to the NSAC. lol.

That's hardly a ringing endorsement for the NSAC. And I certainly wouldn't go so far as to say "a lot" better.

What's not to laugh about? Silva gave an explanation so stupid as to display a lack of respect for himself and the entire process and provided zero evidence in support of that explanation. He deserved ridicule.

Yeah it wasn't very professional for the that one guy to laugh without restraint despite the ridiculousness of the claim. Those guys are still a governing body.

No worse than Tom Brady being allowed to be on his phone during the entire deflate-gate hearing.

I lol'd at the first song, not that much of a fan of that Shaggy song.:)

This is a hearing?

And they think they are making fun of Anderson?

I believe him and I forgive him.

Call me naive, but I rather believe him and be wrong (making him a d*ck).

Then not believing him and being wrong (making me a d*ck).

What a dog and pony show.

I wonder if the guy in the middle gets hassled all the time for looking like George Zimmerman.

What's not to laugh about? Silva gave an explanation so stupid as to display a lack of respect for himself and the entire process and provided zero evidence in support of that explanation. He deserved ridicule.

What if he is telling the truth?

Karma is a b*tch.

I never laugh at someone who says they have a medical condition.

Doubting someone who isn't lying about it, is horrible.

I believe him and I forgive him.

It's great that you forgive him. But you don't honestly believe him, do you?

He was basically out on his feet while trying to make his defense even remotely plausible.

Karma is a b*tch.

I never laugh at someone who says they have a medical condition.

Doubting someone who isn't lying about it, is horrible.

lol here's the slovenian troll police as usual, as led by capt kinky

*waits for thread to get good as evening peaks on a friday*

He may or may not have deserved ridicule. The ridicule shouldn't come from the official governing body of the sport. That hardly shows professionalism at a time we are all led to believe the sport is finally getting serious about PED usage.

It's great that you forgive him. But you don't honestly believe him, do you?

He was basically out on his feet while trying to make his defense even remotely plausible.

I never believe anything 100 %, but I rather say I believe him than ridicule him.

Sometimes you just can't hold back from laughing.

lol here's the slovenian troll police as usual, as led by capt kinky

*waits for thread to get good as evening peaks on a friday*

It's a sad day when Fedor's nuthugger has to defend Anderson:)

1. He isn't telling the truth. Even you know better.

2. Even if he is telling the truth, he is responsible for what he puts into his body. It is not a valid excuse.

3. If it were the truth he should have provided evidence that such was the case.

I never believe anything 100 %, but I rather say I believe him than ridicule him.

So, if there's a possibility of 0.00001 percent that Silva is telling the truth, you choose to believe him rather than ridicule him? In some ways that's great and all, but let's get real: Silva had no defense. He was all over the place when trying to state what happened.

Back