NSAC making fun of Anderson Silva in the hearing (Video)

The butthurt in this thread is incredible. Silva really should have come up with a better excuse or maybe even just owned up to it.

Shertards having a bitch-fit over this stuff and then have 1000 threads dedicated against Ronda's competition.

Looks like it was someone being funny over the teleconference line

I love Anderson and I thought it was absolutely unprofessional, even can't believe it's true... BUT it was hilarious at the same time LOL.

I really can't fault Aguilar and the dude who looks like Zimmerman for laughing. I probably would have at least have a smirk on my face if that happened. However, the dude who was playing with teleconference is a dick.

So this is how Rome got destroyed by a thousand laughing men.

haha holy shit, you guys are killing me. I didn't know there were this many butthurt anderson fans left.

I guess the fact that my love for MMA has dwindled is attributed to my enjoyment of this clusterfuck. It's hard to take anything serious and now I just enjoy the PED circus and the fights.

The whole anti-doping crowd is promoting such bullshit.
If Silva straight up admitted that he wanted to win and too roids and so did all his components he ever faced he would have gotten a bigger penalty.

Limp dick Anderson still wrecks a whole table of NSAC at the same time. Laugh all you want muthafuckers.

[YT]sRaev4Qybqg[/YT] This tune was the SHIT back in the day.

Limp dick Anderson still wrecks a whole table of NSAC at the same time. Laugh all you want muthafuckers.

well done, he wrecks a couple of middle aged men, a woman and a 70 yo old man. Truly the GOAT. Would still piss hot after that though.

Wow, that was fuckin' retarded. As stupid as Anderson's excuse was, this was still ridiculous.

Is this for real???!!! Well that was professional.

Looks like it was someone being funny over the teleconference line

It was exactly this.

Some media or someone thought it'd be funny. And it was.

But it's not really the NAC's fault... as incompetent as they are.

A bunch of completely unprofessional act from these clowns. Incredible that this shit took place (LOL).

People don't seem to get that it wasn't the commission that did this, it was done over the teleconference. It's been pointed out but apparently it doesn't help.

Back