NSAC making fun of Anderson Silva in the hearing (Video)

It was exactly this.

Some media or someone thought it'd be funny. And it was.

But it's not really the NAC's fault... as incompetent as they are.

Even if it was someone else doing it, you gotta be professional and hold in the laughter. Or at least try to. It still made them look horrible and completely unprofessional.

I don't blame them given how stupid his defense was.

People don't seem to get that it wasn't the commission that did this, it was done over the teleconference. It's been pointed out but apparently it doesn't help.

I'm still confused by the source of it, however. The people they had on the teleconference lines were doctors and I don't think they were playing it. Do you have any clue who was doing the actual playing of the music and how it got through those speakers?

Even if it was someone else doing it, you gotta be professional and hold in the laughter. Or at least try to. It still made them look horrible and completely unprofessional.

Why?

I'm still confused by the source of it, however. The people they had on the teleconference lines were doctors and I don't think they were playing it. Do you have any clue who was doing the actual playing of the music and how it got through those speakers?

members of the press also have access to the teleconference

some troll presented himself as member of the press and played these songs..

And the NSAC responded by giggling like a bunch of sherdoggers.

Thank you for clarifying, that makes sense.

And the NSAC responded by giggling like a bunch of sherdoggers.

if you have listened to silvas defense you would be laughing too

even his lawyers were bunch of incompetent fools - I am amazed they got paid to represent silva

again, the whole thing was a farce.

these hearings go on for several hours and most of the time are just boring and mindless - this troll in combination with silvas defense was enough to make them smile
especially considering it was the last hearing of the day..

Anderson's Thai sex pills defense is the biggest joke of the whole thing.

The rest is just what he deserves for bringing this horseshit forward.

Own the responsibility and move on instead of lying about it. I didn't think I could have any less respect for Anderson until I found out about this sex pill thing. How much lower will this guy sink?

Really? You weirdos are mad at people for laughing? Admin hearings agents funerals, and everyone in that room was human.

I knew Silva's defence would get figuratively laughed out of town, but I didn't realise it would be literal.

What a disgrace. Funny but a complete joke. NSAC are a circus.

Whatever. I remember back to the days when I used to laugh so hard, you couldn't make eye contact with others involved in the joke or you all broke out laughing again.

Frankly I am surprised this did not cause one of these chain reaction hilarious laughing fits.

I know I could not have done better under the circumstances.

Anderson's manager there sitting right next to him, Ed Soares, was laughing with them. :icon_lol: It was time to face the music (literally) and Ed knew it was a laughably bogus excuse and basically confirmed "you got us". It was worth a try I suppose. Lesson learned. Next time bring a much better excuse than "my dog ate my homework" or similar.

Damn, the butthurt in here is palpable...

After Silva clowned people in the ring with his antics for years. How does it feel Anderson?

Karma is a Rhonda Rousey.

I am a huge fan of Anderson but I can't help but laugh ...
The NSAC laughing to his face about his excuse in a joke is probably what Anderson needed to realise what he's done wrong imo.

Well, did they test the substance, the pills or whatever?

it's a made up excuse. and if someone is buying dubious products off the internet or whatever, it's their fault when they piss hot.

also, i wonder if anderson disclosed that substance to the NSAC? he forgot to mention the benzos he was taking.

Back