NRA to Parkland Teens: You’re Only Relevant Because Your Classmates Died

Yes and she was advertised as a White Middle class Lady...they are only 2 examples...anybody who has seen news, knows the trend, that crimes against middle class whites, get huge ATTN.
How did they advertise her as a white lady?

I know who Randy is, but my original post was about the US citizens using their 1A rights to protest everything under the sun - and you posted a pic that said vote commie.

I then posted the head scratcher gif and you post South Park.

I hate communists. It was just a joke

The kids are being used for gun control whether they realize it or not.
Seriously. Whether or not these kids realize it, they and their tragedy are being exploited by people with an agenda. That whole March for Our Lives was just propaganda, plain and simple. It was meant to try and guilt Congress into passing some sort of reactionary gun control legislation, and hopefully, it doesn't work.

Seriously. Whether or not these kids realize it, they and their tragedy are being exploited by people with an agenda. That whole March for Our Lives was just propaganda, plain and simple. It was meant to try and guilt Congress into passing some sort of reactionary gun control legislation, and hopefully, it doesn't work.
Who, who is exploiting these kids?

Is it that hard to believe that they see the world different from you, and are being genuine?

Who, who is exploiting these kids?

Is it that hard to believe that they see the world different from you, and are being genuine?
https://heavy.com/news/2018/03/who-is-funding-paying-for-march-for-our-lives/ This is article show all the donations and organization efforts that went into the creation of the march.

I don't question their authenticity, speaking from a place as victims. But all of the support that went into this didn't come from them. A bunch of high school kids from FL didn't do all the media, file the permit, get streets blocked off in DC, arrange for a stage, coordinate celebrity appearances and performances, etc. in 5 weeks. That shit comes from people who do this for a living, and those are the people that I'm talking about. Those are people with an agenda that want this message to be heard by millions, ensuring that politicians think of these faces when preparing legislation. There are people behind the curtains who see this as an opportunity to get what they want, and these kids and their tragedy are the mechanism to do that. Those are the people that I'm criticizing.

No I'm saying more people would be dead if he'd put those bump stocks on the AR10s he had in the room instead of the AR15s he used.

The dude was crazy so I wouldn't guess what he was thinking. My point is people keep screaming "AR15" and there are deadlier weapons on the market.

Don't know what an ar10 so did a spot of Reading.
Larger round.
This made me assume less recoil for 15, thus better accuracy at rapid fire.

"Another noteworthy difference between the AR-10 and AR-15 is its softer recoil, which leads to quicker and more accurate follow-up shots"

Don't know what an ar10 so did a spot of Reading.
Larger round.
This made me assume less recoil for 15, thus better accuracy at rapid fire.

"Another noteworthy difference between the AR-10 and AR-15 is its softer recoil, which leads to quicker and more accurate follow-up shots"
It's a 7.62 round versus a 5.56 round. With a bump stock, the softer recoil wouldn't have mattered in the slightest. He wasn't going for accuracy, given that he was shooting at an area target versus a point target. The round probably wouldn't have mattered much either.

As I northerner? And what does any tripe you're spouting have to do with the fact that you think the founders would favor gun control? Besides possibly some dumbass professor told you that 1 time.

Dude know 1 knows wtf your talking about - as usual.

I think the founders, being men of prudence, would probably make adjustments to the laws in order to fit the times.

You're the one who promotes supernatural beliefs on this site, you shouldn't be lamenting anyone else for a perceived lack of coherence or consistency.

It's a 7.62 round versus a 5.56 round. With a bump stock, the softer recoil wouldn't have mattered in the slightest. He wasn't going for accuracy, given that he was shooting at an area target versus a point target. The round probably wouldn't have mattered much either.

Well it makes sense to me and basically all the things I read. True they didn't consider bump stocks.

Maybe he chose the 15 because it wouldn't be as taxing to shoot for 10 minutes straight.

What I do think is undisputable is the guy who put alot of effort and planning into killing as many people as possible choose the AR15. And I presume it was for a reason.

Well it makes sense to me and basically all the things I read. True they didn't consider bump stocks.

Maybe he chose the 15 because it wouldn't be as taxing to shoot for 10 minutes straight.

What I do think is undisputable is the guy who put alot of effort and planning into killing as many people as possible choose the AR15. And I presume it was for a reason.
Reason being it's an already popular rifle; kinda like how taxi cabs tend to be Crown Vics or Camrys.

Look at ammo cost.

Box of American Eagle in .223 (an AR-15) for 20 rounds is $7.99 at Cabelas.

Box of similar stuff in .308 (the AR-10) for 20 rounds can start at almost $20 for a box of 20. And that's the cheap Federal ammo (Federal is the manufacturer of American Eagle)

they are only relevant because their classmates died. Saying it in a matter of fact way is true. Depends on the tone.

Trying to take away our constitutional rights is the problem. 1 and 2, the most important are under attack.

Look at ammo cost.

Box of American Eagle in .223 (an AR-15) for 20 rounds is $7.99 at Cabelas.

Box of similar stuff in .308 (the AR-10) for 20 rounds can start at almost $20 for a box of 20. And that's the cheap Federal ammo (Federal is the manufacturer of American Eagle)

Easier to gsin proficiency thus for him and most people the ar15 was better for killing people.

Makes sense.

Maybe its just really good at killing people.
Or you know...an entire generation of Americans grew up with familiarity and therefore affinity to this particular style of firearm. Just as a generation prior grew up familiar with the Garand or several generations before that grew up with Springfield 1903s, so on and so forth.

The Anti Gun crowd needs to get this Hoggs kid off the stage. I think he's actually hurting the message.

He's basically blaming the NRA for the death of the students. This Noir dude is a member of the NRA and took offense.

No biggie. If u are gonna blame people for these killings and put yourself out on the public stage and say very outlandish things u need to be able to handle the blowback.

I wish this kid or kids would try to really have a true dialogue. I don't think law abiding gun owners see these kids on TV and think they want common sense restrictions and more security at schools. That's not what I see when I see them on TV

Back