Now we enter the USADA ERA

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExplicitBJJ

MMA 4 lyphe
Banned
Reaction score
In your opinion, who do you think will get poped?
Who's gonna change dramatically in size strength shape etc.
Who's gonna retire?
We have now moved into a serious era of drug testing, random, in season out of season meaning around fight nights and in between, and in addition to the iv ban I've seen a lot of fighters start to change physically, also not doing heavy weight cuts anymore.
Your thoughts?
Is this good or do u prefer to see roided vitor ko ING with his spinning leg kicks?

We have already seen the changes starting to take effect across the board....but in th end it won't stop fighters and gyms from getting their hands a hold of gear.

Gyms with more money will be able to pay more for specially designed gear that is a step ahead of what is recognized ...imo a gym in Northern Cali is already cheating the system.

With that said ...I think it's good for the sport.

In your opinion, who do you think will get poped?

pope-francis.jpg

I'm a fan of the old school cage fighters. Two men of questionable backgrounds on gods knows what substances enter the cage and proceed to try and kill one another. Today lots of guys are either injured,saggy or leaning out lol.

Threads accusing or speculating which fighters are on steroids are against our rules. Please read them over. thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back