Reem was blatantly using PED's during the USADA era

ecoreem might have been natty but trained, 2021 till now might be just natty and inactive

just sayin

He's still lifting weights all the time on his IG just gone vegan and off the steroids.

Econoreem could've been pulled off with gym and calorie maintenance, after the Uber cycle.
Uhh. Doubtful. Anyone who is pushing 260, has visible abs, is involved in a cardio intensive sport, is trying to remain I jury free and train maniacally and... is a pro athlete overtha age of 30... should draw some suspicion. (Not judgement. Not from me at least,. ) And i believe reem was born and raised i. A country where personak use and posession of test isnt a crime. Its likely hes been using it since the start of his athletic career. Not as sure about that as i am of any heavyweight version of Reem being on SOME kind of PED cycle. If we're talking about current Reem, possible natty. But even that I doubt because why wouldn't he get trt for the rest of his life when it so improves the quality of life?

Ubereem was definitely on tons of roids but Econoreem had an attainable physique naturally for a guy his size. The guy is in his 40s now and no longer training, that has more to do with what he looks like now. He's no longer under any PED testing, he could be juicing as much as he wanted. It's not beneficial to carry around that much muscle as a middle aged man.
Except he has no reason to juice when he isn't competing. He did it to gain competitive advantage.

But even that I doubt because why wouldn't he get trt for the rest of his life when it so improves the quality of life?
"Quality of life?" No. People use that for specific reasons. Reem doesn't have any of those reasons being retired and already having lots of chicks from his celebrity. He has no reason to take that high risk in his life.

The testing agencies are behind the drugs. It's a multi billion dollar industry. USADA never cleaned up anything. It is more a PR thing.

We have all speculated that fighters are still on cycles(because they are) during the USADA era, but had to take a little more precaution compared to the older testing style, which is taken around fight week. Fighters had to be smarter about cycling on and off and timing things to minimize a detection window.

Pre USADA Reem was blasting steroids, USADA reem was probably microdosing TRT and doing other things like EPO, Now that he is retired and downsizing, we can see what a truly natty Reem looks like.

Ubereem(2008-2012)
8hd4ibjz9l981.jpg

Econoreem(2013-2021)
4-stages-of-overeem-v0-y0h4bp98q59b1.png

Natty retired Reem(2021-Present)(Right picture is late Econoreem)
TinyReem.0.jpg

Pretty clear cut case opf PED abuse when you shrink that much post retirement. Most natural fighters actually get bigger when they retire because they aren't doing all the cardio they were doing as a fighter.
Goodfellas Narrator: They all were.

We have all speculated that fighters are still on cycles(because they are) during the USADA era, but had to take a little more precaution compared to the older testing style, which is taken around fight week. Fighters had to be smarter about cycling on and off and timing things to minimize a detection window.

Pre USADA Reem was blasting steroids, USADA reem was probably microdosing TRT and doing other things like EPO, Now that he is retired and downsizing, we can see what a truly natty Reem looks like.

Ubereem(2008-2012)
8hd4ibjz9l981.jpg

Econoreem(2013-2021)
4-stages-of-overeem-v0-y0h4bp98q59b1.png

Natty retired Reem(2021-Present)(Right picture is late Econoreem)
TinyReem.0.jpg

Pretty clear cut case opf PED abuse when you shrink that much post retirement. Most natural fighters actually get bigger when they retire because they aren't doing all the cardio they were doing as a fighter.

.didnt usada start in 2015 lol ... he was definitely a user ...not sure the point of the thread...

Has anyone thought or said differently?

Econoreem is basically USADA Reem...

He actually looks like he may have some sort of health issues now, to me.

He looks emaciated.

He went vegetarian or vegan, can’t remember which, but likely it was at his drs request due to heart health concerns from blasting gear.

He actually looks like he may have some sort of health issues now, to me.

He looks emaciated.
Nah he's just older. That's what his build looked like early in his career too, big ass arms but kinda lanky and ripped...he's just in his mid 40s now.

Uhh. Doubtful. Anyone who is pushing 260, has visible abs, is involved in a cardio intensive sport, is trying to remain I jury free and train maniacally and... is a pro athlete overtha age of 30... should draw some suspicion. (Not judgement. Not from me at least,. ) And i believe reem was born and raised i. A country where personak use and posession of test isnt a crime. Its likely hes been using it since the start of his athletic career. Not as sure about that as i am of any heavyweight version of Reem being on SOME kind of PED cycle. If we're talking about current Reem, possible natty. But even that I doubt because why wouldn't he get trt for the rest of his life when it so improves the quality of life?
Nowhere did I say Reem was clean. And honestly, idk wtf you're getting at with whether he's currently on TRT or not, it's got nothing to do with the original point.

What I said was his Econoreem version was doable - after the sauce of Ubereem - with continued gym and calorie maintenance. If you think that isn't possible, you're clueless on this subject. He maintained a good bit of his mass, but lost all definition, vascularity, and aesthetic appeal, got much softer looking... that's pretty much exactly what happens when you get off the sauce but keep putting in work and calories.

All that said, do i know he was or wasn't? Nope, and couldn't care less. Simply said the Econoreem version was entirely possible without continued use.

One of the two of us has actual real life experience in this area...

Back