Now that MM got STIFFENED, who is the BEST FLW in the world???

What's the joke, that you have to fight people your own size and everybody is healthy?
<Dany07>
“The joke” would seem to be that you believe that people in OneFC aren’t cutting weight and are actually “fighting people their own size”

“Flyweight”

If you feel that man weighed 135 on fight night or close to it, and didn’t cut weight, then we disagree on that

Again, he was their champion before they changed their weight cutting rules.

Failed thread like always from TS

How so? Because I’m asking who the current best FLW in the world is? Perhaps You don’t think Fig or Adriano are the best?

Are you just lashing out because MM was knocked out?

<{chips}>

Nobody mentioning Horiguchi? He is the best flw.

I don’t dispute that.

Do you believe he did not cut weight for this fight?

It’s obvious he was keeping his weight down throughout camp.

There’s just as big of a difference between camp to cut as there is from walk around to camp.

You don’t think Adriano can make FLW or are you questioning One FC’s weight criteria?

Except he made 125 before ONE revised their weight cutting rules.
Yeah like I said. The more eyes from last night wouldn’t make it. I made 125 before too. Now I’m 350 with 1% body fat. What’s your point.

I don’t dispute that.

Do you believe he did not cut weight for this fight?

They all cut weight. Just not as much as the fighters in other orgs do.

The point is he's fought at 125 before. And now is following the same set of rules as DJ is.

There’s just as big of a difference between camp to cut as there is from walk around to camp.

You don’t think Adriano can make FLW or are you questioning One FC’s weight criteria?
Both! He was fucking huge. What was his hydration levels?

I think it is fair to question whether OneFC’s criteria is actually being followed and applied to all fighters the same.

The objective of their system is to avoid dehydrated fighters using weight cutting as an advantage to fight smaller opponents

that doesn’t seem to be working out (as is often the case with things that look good on paper)

They all cut weight. Just not as much as the fighters in other orgs do.

The point is he's fought at 125 before. And now is following the same set of rules as DJ is.
If he is then good, fair play to him.

I would like to see how the fuck he looks 20 pounds larger on fight night if he isn’t dehydrating though.

Otherwise I have a hard time believing he didn’t cut more than whatever their allowances are.

Mighty Mouse says he can’t make 125 (SW) under OneFC rules, how the fuck did that giant make 135 without cutting water?

Both! He was fucking huge. What was his hydration levels?
This is the question I want answered.

If he didn’t cut weight, good for him, but I have a hard time believing it without proof.

Yeah like I said. The more eyes from last night wouldn’t make it. I made 125 before too. Now I’m 350 with 1% body fat. What’s your point.

Now he's fighting at 135, just like DJ. I'm not seeing what your problem is.

I keep shitting on More eyes. Dude is legit. I was just shocked to see mm get wreckt. Dude is a 5’8” man fighting middle school kids. Wild. Lol except for dj he’s a high school kid.

Promotions need to start releasing fight night weights.

Hopefully someone else doesn’t have to die for that to happen.

Props to Moraes, I hope he won fair and square and not by having a size advantage due to cutting weight.

If he is then good, fair play to him.

I would like to see how the fuck he looks 20 pounds larger on fight night if he isn’t dehydrating though.

Otherwise I have a hard time believing he didn’t cut more than whatever their allowances are.

Mighty Mouse says he can’t make 125 (SW) under OneFC rules, how the fuck did that giant make 135 without cutting water?

The same way he made 125? Dude is skinny.

While MMA world is in shock, we must move forward and determine who the best FLW is...

Which one of these two BROzilians is the king of FLW?

adriano-moraes.jpg

Deiveson-Figueiredo-wins-at-UFC-255.jpg

Bonus: Mouse getting rat trapped

View attachment 846167
Gotta give it to Figueiredo. Moraes went into the fight with a 1-fight win streak after being out for two years. But we'll see if MM comes back and gets revenge. We'll see if CCC comes back to 125 or at all. We'll see If Moraes ever makes it over to the UFC or if MM ever comes back...

Back