Now that MM got STIFFENED, who is the BEST FLW in the world???

Figgy Smalls or Cejudo if we’re still counting him. But this kid is legit. Hopefully the UFC scoops him up.

Absolutely obliterating MM in a fight he was already dominating is pretty great though.

Moraes is a bantamweight, not a flyweight. OneFC doesn't have 125 division, their flyweight division is 135.
Ah so that's why DJ looks so much smaller over there. I don't actively follow ONE.

Yes, DJ still my boy!

Still DJ easily. He got caught by a bigger guy. Shit happens. DJ still has over a dozen wins across 2 divisions and fought to a title in both.

I know DJ being an all time great makes you feel insecure my dude but give it rest.

DJ is still one of the GOATS, and it's hard to bet against him when he's fighting opponents in his size and height range.

But this was bound to happen eventually, I'm not surprised at all. If you keep on fighting, you'll lose. Doesn't matter how good you are, or were.

Still one of the best ever and certainly underappreciated. I'm glad he got paid in ONE FC.

Moraes is a bantamweight, not a flyweight. OneFC doesn't have 125 division, their flyweight division is 135.

He's a flyweight. They don't cut weight like the UFC fighters do.

Ah so that's why DJ looks so much smaller over there. I don't actively follow ONE.

Their 133 lbs is the UFC's 125. There is no difference. They don't allow (massive) weight cutting after one of their fighters died cutting weight.

"ONE FC’s new weight cutting rules includes random hydration checks on fighters to ensure that they’re not cutting a lot of water weight. Fighters also have to weigh at their fighting weight during the entire week leading up to the fight. Both rules as well as others will minimize the amount of weight that fighters will cut overall, thus improving the fighter’s health.

As a result of these different weight cutting rules, ONE FC also changed their weight classes slightly. In essence, each weight class will have an upper limit that’s about 10 or 15 lb higher than the weight class with the same name in the UFC"

Their 133 lbs is the UFC's 125. There is no difference. They don't allow (massive) weight cutting after one of their fighters died cutting weight.

"ONE FC’s new weight cutting rules includes random hydration checks on fighters to ensure that they’re not cutting a lot of water weight. Fighters also have to weigh at their fighting weight during the entire week leading up to the fight. Both rules as well as others will minimize the amount of weight that fighters will cut overall, thus improving the fighter’s health.

As a result of these different weight cutting rules, ONE FC also changed their weight classes slightly. In essence, each weight class will have an upper limit that’s about 10 or 15 lb higher than the weight class with the same name in the UFC"

The system is nowhere near as open as it should be though.

I don't think Moraes could ever actually make 125, he's big for a bantamweight.

While MMA world is in shock, we must move forward and determine who the best FLW is...

Which one of these two BROzilians is the king of FLW?

adriano-moraes.jpg

Deiveson-Figueiredo-wins-at-UFC-255.jpg

Bonus: Mouse getting rat trapped

View attachment 846167

ONEFC is a haven for steroid abusing cheats

Dude DJ fought was basically a FW and DJ was never a big FLy

While MMA world is in shock, we must move forward and determine who the best FLW is...

Which one of these two BROzilians is the king of FLW?

adriano-moraes.jpg

Deiveson-Figueiredo-wins-at-UFC-255.jpg

Bonus: Mouse getting rat trapped

View attachment 846167
Even though i never liked Mini Mouse losing one fight doesn't erase an entire career you dumbass.
brasilwand.jpg
Did you quote the wrong guy in the middle of your hissy fit woman?

You played yourself getting all up in your feelings again!

<36>
I did actually lol lets make it right..

Back